Consumer Forum - Online complaint - What is the next step......after filing complaint at Consumer Forum online?

Achala
Sir/Madam,

I called up the toll free consumer line 1800114000 as well as regular lines 01127662955/56/57/58 "N" number of times but it is always busy or ringing with nobody picking it up and luckily someone picks up then you are put on hold indefinitely.

I also want to know if any action is taken by the consumer forum or that they just display the consumers complaint on the website. What is the next step that the consumer forum takes...

[Updated by srikumarchatterjee May 29, 2014]

sir i srikumarchatterhee made complain against nikunj automobiles limited for non payment of booking dues but on 22-04-20-14 they paid my booking dues in cordial manner so i want to remove my complain on the website of nikunj automobiles limited kolkata which is still seen on their website company requested me to lift it . pl. help me at your earliest by removing or hide the complain. thanks srikumarchatterjee

Comments

A Apr 20, 2011 by
damanmeet

I had a call from Airtel company from Mumbai on my airtel no.- 9793832938 that i had won 10, 00, 000 rupees in offer and to get that money i had to pay 27, 700 rupees in the given SBI A/C and ICICI A/C no., i had paid that given sum in the A/c and i had a proof of paying it, after paying that i had not got any sum of rupees 10, 00, 000, i am in fraud by the company, what i ahd to do for it.

I had a call from airtel company from the no.- 00923055350144
A May 28, 2011 by
shanu hashmi

hello sir
please acepete my application... my name is washington gupta
A May 28, 2011 by
shanu hashmi

applicaation & insurance recovery letter
N Jun 3, 2011 by
sagarb

I have Union bank Debit Card, last month i made trasaction through HDFC bank ATM in jalgaon (M.H.).But cash not expenses from ATM, i lodge complaint immediately but still not solved issue.
please help me in this, what i have to do now ?
N Jun 22, 2011 by
ruponsinha02

have recharged 50 on 25-04-11, Rs 50 on 05-06-11, Rs 50 on 12-06-11 .Without any activation of special subscription like streess buster, astrogy, vastu Tata documo has deducted amount, left 1.42 rupees every time. I have contacted customer care as well as 1909 but all in vain .This reflects about companys fraud charges of tata documo prepaid .My tata documo no is 9039570713. I want my regarge amount back at the earliest. Rupon Sinha
N Jun 30, 2011 by
Gurpreet Singh Bobby

Dear sir.madam
My self Gurpreet SIngh. Main chander vihar (Nangloi) new delhi me rahta hu. Maine 16-06-2010 ko ration card ke liye nangloi ke ration card office main apply kiya tha. Mere paas acknowledgement slip no 000836651 hai. Maine jab apply kiya tha us samay maine unke computer system per apni application ki entry aur apna thumb impression unke computer system ke bio-matric instrument main bhi diya tha. Mujhe office employee ne 15 days ke baad aane ko kaha. Main jab 15 days ke baad gaya to 2 months ke baad aana. Aisa karte karte pura 1 year paas ho gaya. Jab main pareshaan ho kar thoda hardly baat ki to unhone mujhse ye kaha ki aapki koi application aayi hi nahi hai. aapko new application deni hogi. Jabki mere paas unke office ke dwara di hui acknowledgement hai. Veh log apnni di hui acknowledgement ko ignore karte hue use non-valuable bataa rahe hai. Meri aapse yeh request hai ke meri is complaint per action liya jaye taki mujhe baar baar ration card office ke chhakkar naa kaatne padein. Mujhe reply karne ke liye mera e-mail ID gnfgur_1041@yahoo.co.in per mail kar sakte hain ya mujhe call kar sakte hain at 09811404337. I m waiting for your favourable action/reply.
Thanks.
Gurpreet Singh
gnfgur_1041@yahoo.co.in
D Jul 4, 2011 by
Karan Dhanania

i have booked a 3 Piece Travel Set worth Giordano Travel Set (3 Piece)-Beige [Rs 5, 999]on the 23rd of May'2011. I was told that it vl reach your place within 21 days.But when i called the concerned persons after 21 days they first told me that a wrong colour set have been send by the company so they would be delivering it after a few days. A followed them up and on 21st of June, 2011 i was told that it has been despatched and vl reach your place by friday or saturday.I again called up on Monday 4th of July, 2011 i was told by the customer service representative that it has not been despatched as the product has not been reached at there end.The ustomer service representative are fooling me around as i am not able to know the correct status.It is creating a lot of problem as i am not able to concentrate on anythiny.i have saved that money from my savings for my sister marriage and i dont know whether i vl reach it on time or not.
N Jul 13, 2011 by
Mammen2000

I HAVE PURCHASED PREPAID AIRTEL CALLING CARD, NOW I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO ENTER IT IN MY MOBIL

THANKS
MAMMEN
D Jul 18, 2011 by
varun singhal

I HAD ORDERD ROOP AMRIT ON 4TH MAY AND IT WAS DELIEVERD TO ME ON 23TH MAY AND AFTER A WEAK I GOT THE NEGATIVE RESULT AND I HAD COMPLAINED FROM THAT DAY TO TILL DATE 8TH MAY AND SO MANY CUSTOMER CARE LIKE SANJAY KRISHNA AND MANY MORE ARE SAYING THAT OUR CAMPLAINT DEPARTMENT WILL CONTACT YOU WITH IN 10 MINUTES BUT NO ONE IS THERE BECAUSE I TOLD THEM THAT I WANT TO RETURN IT I AM NOT SATISFIED BUT THE GROUP IS MAKING A FOOL OF MINE AND I WANT TO GIVE SUGGESTION THAT NO ONE PURCHASE ANY THING FROM THE GROUP.
LAST NIGHT ALSO I SUFFER UPTO 1 AM ALL ARE SAYING YOUR COMPLAINT HAD FORWARDED AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH IN 10 MINUTES FORM 8:30 PM TO 1:00 AM I HAD TRIED SO MANY TIMES BUT THERE WAS A SAME REPLY THAT WAIT FOR 10 MINUTE NOW WHERE WE HAVE TO GO I WANT TO RETURN THIS ITEM

VARUN SINGHAL
N Jul 20, 2011 by
CHINU1

DEAR SIR,
MAINE JANVERY MAIN NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LUDHIANA SE INSURACE KARVAI THI . OR JAB MAIN 15-JULY 2011 KO CLAIM LENE GAYA TO VOH MUJHE CLAIM NAHI DE RAHE VOH KEH REHE HAIN CLAIM OLD HAI .JAB MAIN UNHE PHOTO PROVIDE KARNE KE LEY KAHA TO UNHONE NE KAHA PHOTO NAHI HAI .OR MERE SE CORRUPATION MANG RAHE HAI 5000 . PLEASE TAKE ACTION EARLIER & LEGAL NOTICE SEND TO THIS COMPANY

WARM REGADS
YOGESH GARG
A Jul 31, 2011 by
manjeshravi

www.southindianchillies.com.this is a fraud site or valuable site .i got a job vacancy in this site .vacancy are avilabe Berlin it is true
N Aug 29, 2011 by
chanders shekhar Consumer Forum - Online complaint  - North Delhi, Delhi, India

Notice of disconnection & excess bill - chander shekhar

I have received a disconnection notice after paying
my bill.Next time a excess bill received.
TKS/Shekhar
N Sep 14, 2011 by
abhay7000 Vodafone  - Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

consumer main complaints ki vajah se account band kiya - Vodafone

consumer main complaint karne ki bajah se vodafone company ne outgoing band ki or plan 325 ka 4 day purchase kiye huye 4 day se lagataar complaint or consumer main bhi complaint ki uski bajah se connection outgoing band office main jaker poochha to bill Rs. 1381, company ne bina batayein connection band kiya or consumer mai complaints ki bajah se company ne connection off kiya or 4 day main bill bnaya 1381 rupees, yah aap samjh sakte ho company ki loot ko sabhi had paar karke thanks vodafone company, 111, 198 per koi problum solb nahi, consumer main complaint karo to connection band, yah hain india ki super company, yah postpaid walo ka haal hain to prepaid walo ka kya hoga ... my no. 9719379496
hum payment nahi dekhte kam se kam coustomer ko to dekho uska connection postpaid haid, humko paise se nahi call matlab hain wah argent call hain magar company ko coustomer happy to rakhna chahiye, today 1000 rs. vodafone mai jama kiya hain, please vodafone company aap humari help karo yah 2nd complaint hain ...
N Sep 27, 2011 by
gaurav0612

Dear sir/madam,
I am gaurav kumar from patna having mobile service of Idea cellular ( 9576263811),
My complain is that without any information service provider has activated some professional msg service which contain
Matrimonial,
jobs,
properties
jokes etc.
Everyday coming these professional msgs and charge of these msgs is being deducted, so many time I contact the customer care to avail these services but they are not able to give satisfactory answer,
Everytime they said " please call after 2 or 3 hours, We don't have information regarding this and what the process they are giving me that can't be executed.
I tried many time to approach customer care but executives only irritating me and not able to deact service
Finally I decided to log complain at consumer forum.
I request you to please do the needfull.

kind Regards,
Gaurav Kumar
Patna.
mob:9576263811
N Oct 13, 2011 by
santoshhate Consumer Forum - Online complaint  - Unsani, Howrah, West Bengal, India

Delhi New Connection - Girija Hot

delay for new connection
respected sir.

i am from west Bengal. Vill.Unsani .dist- Howrah.electricity office candul mouri.i have applied on 16/08/2011by application no.1000129911 with application money Rs 200/ receipt no.7785.several times i have gone to concern officer and request him to give my connection,but he do not cared me.contractor rupees demand.
please take the action for that and help me
N Nov 9, 2011 by
maa asha ent. Samsung  - BIHAR SHARIF, Nalanda, Bihar, India

overload inverter - Samsung

NO REPLY CUSTOMER CARE . MAINE 21.10.2011 SE PARESAN HU. MAINE KEI BAR MAIL KAR CHUKA HU. MOB.9709413957 (NAVIN KUMAR)
N Dec 5, 2011 by
bajaj1983

I got booked air ticket from Brussel to New Delhi on 21-11-2011 through cleartrip and made a payment of 31338 INR through internet banking facility. But I did not get the ticket. My trip IDs are 11112110533 & 11112110334.

I had to come to india to see my father who was not feeling well. It is pertinent to mention here that i had a same bitter experience of cleartrip on 12-06-2010.

Inspite of this i preferred to buy ticket through this agency. But the same mistake happend on 21-11-2011, I remained mentally upset during this period. I was not having sufficient funds to buy another ticket. i.e. I had to request my relative in india to buy air ticket on my behalf and purchased ticket through makemytrip. Moreover, bank statement too has been forwarded as per their requirement. I have to go back to Brussel on 14-12-2011, as such my case for refund of amount may please be pursued as soon as possible.
N Dec 15, 2011 by
rawat cs

Myself rawat residing in Shalimar Garden Extn.II, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad(U.P.). I have bought a Santro Xing GLS Car from M/s M.R.Hyundai, Opp.SG Extn.II, Garima Garden, GT Road, Sahababad(authorized dealer of M/s Hyundai Motors(I)Ltd. on 7.1.11. During purchase of said car their Rep.Ms.Charu & Vipin Kumar as well as others higher assured me that you will not face any problems on this. Same day of delivery i was pointed out dent on cover of fuel tank to Ms.Charu /thier leaders they told don't worry it is not big problems as & when you bring the car for repairing it will be rectified. As it is my first occassion for purchasing four vehicle. I presumed that they will telling true and give us cooperation in future. But in the same evening it was found that over the roof of car a big DENT, the same was brought to the notice to all concerned rep. but till 8.1.11 no one is ready to listen even after pesonal visit to showroom. On 10.1.11 car was returned to thier showroom and shown the dented immediately their leader /other pointed why you have taken delivery i replied the factual position but when they called mech., he clarified that such dent cann't see it was pointed only after feeling with hand rubbing. Finally they agreed and told it will be rectified but after 3 days they call me and told bring the all relevant document for our furhter course of action. Accordingly i have handed over at that time their leader & GM(Mr.Bhardwaj)agreed that it will be rectified at their own cost and no any claim will be shown in your record. When i request for new car they have clearly denied it. Said car was again delivered me on 28.1.11 duly rectified of roor DENT inspite of new car.

2) They have also charged excess payment on various account which is not part of mine because they have not informed us about such charges. Whereas the factual receipt of payment are very less . In this so many letters/mail have already served to them but they have not responded till now. On 4.12.11 after repated persuation i visited showroom wherein Mr.Anirudh Kumar, AGM, talked with very soft corner and insisted me to take back the complaints and try to convince about excess payment charged by them. What ever amount they have paid beyond nominal fee does not meant for me.

3) As myself try to renew the car insurance at thier office, their rep. informed that Rs.8890/=has been claimed in your insurance cover resulted the rebate of "NO CLAIM CHARGES ON PREVIOUS POLICY" not payable to you. In this regard when i discussed with Mr.Anirudh that this matter may be discussed with Mr.Bhardwaj but he told he will be replied in this regard within 1 or 2 days so that you could get renewed insurance of car but till today no one is ready to get proper response to me even after repeated telephonic call on 9312821175inspite of false commitment, My car insurance is going to be expired on 25.12.11.

4) Even though thier HQ at New Delhi i.e. A-30, Mohan Cooperative Ind.Area, Ph.I, Mathura Road, New Delhi-40 not ready to give me proper response. On 14.12.11 i have again sent a message thu mail but till date i have not received any response.

Thu this i humble request your honour to give us proper solution with regard to harassing by M/s M.R. Hyundai Co. Information may be conveyed over email id : csp_rawat@yahoo.co.in
D Dec 16, 2011 by
RAHUL 91

hello we purchase online shoping from bag it today but we we had no recive and no refund me now please tell me that now what i do my e-mail id-rahulyadav151985@gmail.com
N Dec 16, 2011 by
ayushijain

MYsister Pragati Jain placed a order of Panasonic Grill Microwave with Four free gifts in STAR C LIVE with ONLINE payment of RS 5490 on 17th oct 2011.company asured to give delivery of our product within 10 days.but it's now more than one and half a month we dont receive delivery of our product.My sister called a no. of times to STAR CJ for delivery bt of no use .we spend a lot of money on phone calls and going through a lot of mental stress too. My sister also said Star CJ Live to cancel of our ordert and return our money but company did nothing. it's my humble request to u please help us either give us the delivery of our product or return our money back.we also want compensation for our mental stress.Details of My sister order- Star CJ password:6814662653 Order No : 20111017029846 Reference No. MCIT1007400715 Order Amount : Rs. 5490.00 Courier number:6258576855