Cpfc, New Delhi - PF WITHDRAWAL

kubendrappa.g.d
Bangalore Complaints - PF WITHDRAWAL View all EPFO, Bangalore complaints EPFO, Bangalore Posted: 2009-11-11 by KUBENDRAPPA. G. D Send email PF WITHDRAWAL
I am KUBENDRAPPA. G. D worked in OUTREACH organnisation my PF A/c No is KN/35001/26,
I have submitted all the documents/ filled forms/ Bank details/ cheque details through my earlier employer on 16/07/2009, but till date I have not received my PF amount...

Comments

As I am in a requirement of PF money, and hence i am forwarding my details. Its around 4 months I havent received the PF money. My last emeployer was Hewitt Associattes India Pvt Ltd Gurgaon sec42 .It had been told that within 3 months the amount will be credited to my HDFC Bank A/c.

It is very urgent.
I would appriciate if you could please follow up on a urgent basis as i have not got much help in this regard.

My PF Number is DL/27703/6726.

THANKS & Regards
Suman Roy
rkgoel

The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner
Sub-Regional Office
Nidhi Bhawan Sector-5
Opp. Medical College Jagriti Vihar
Meerut- 250 006

Sub:- Non receipt of PF Interest for the period 2008-2009 a/c no.UP/3223/1193 in the name of Raj Kumar Goel

This has reference to the above our Company M/s Indfos Industries Ltd. had surrender the PF Trust vide your letter no. 93068/C-III/Exemption dt. 18.03.2008 on 27.09.2008 & subsquently transfer the fund alongwith the intrest payment upto 30.09.2008.

We have receipt my PF slips for the year 2008-2009, we find that the PF office did not incorporate our transfer amt in our total PF accumplation hence no intrest was paid during 2008-2009 in my transfer amt.

We are request you to please re chek the interest calculation & credit the interest amt for the period Oct-2008 to Mar-2009.

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully,

(Raj Kumar Goel)
C/o Indfos Industries Ltd.
E-343, Street No. 19
Sadh Nagar Palam Colony
Palam New Delhi- 110 045
Mobile No. 9871387739

This is Bhagwatprasad Jagannath tiwari My PF a/c No is DL/21957/2065 With M/S KAIFER PUNJLLOYD LIMITED. I have left the company in 2008 and till today inspite of several follow ups my PF settlement has not been received by me.

Request to look into matter and necessary action please.

Thanking you.