cpwd, Lodhi colony - bad service

T K Sahoo
Following works (civil) are to be undertaken at the below given address on an urgent basis since the same has been pending for last 2yrs. All my sincere efforts to draw their( cpwd authority) kind attention to the poor state of my quater went invain & my entire family is at the receiving end. I had also lodged a simillar complaint at the same site i.e consumer complaints forum dated:-21/3/09 and still awaiting your reply, Sir. Infact today(24/3/09) a contractor called on us to fix the timing to start a few renovation work ( to put the tiles in bathroom, toilet) however we have not yet confirmed him since the man hasn't yet met us personally. The persons introduced themselves to my son probably the contractor namely Mahesh and one mason. Now I'm unable to understand that the authority is suddenly woke up to my complaints and the things seem to shape up. Sir, if at all, it is all hapenning due to your kind intervenation, please ensure the below listed works are undertaken, which i shall be informing through mail also.

1. Renovation of Bathroom, Toilet & Kitchen with laying tiles & concealing water pipes. 2) repair of all doors & windows 3) installation of steelgate at main entrance 4) kitchen ceiling repair 5) Kitchen complete renovation with fittings viz. granite slab, modern sink, overhead tank etc 6) Rear steeldoor repair 7) fitting of wash basin with mirror 8) repair of floor at backyard & barbed fencing 9) painting of all doors/windows 10) POP of the ceilings as per govt rules.

Pl acknowledge the same

Sincerely,

T K Sahoo
14/809, Type-III,
Lodhi Colony, N Delhi-03
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

It is regret to say that I was alloted quarter 18/353 in Lodhi Colony in the month of March 2010 and they have given 50 days for upgradation work. Till today on 16th of August 2010, they have not yet handed over the quarter to me . This is the way govt work is being done. God Bless them and give them more strength for performing their duty with full devotion. Thanks

TS Rawat