DM-FIRSt - prize

saikrishna6664 on Jan 31, 2011
Sir, I have received this SMS from DM-First ,CONGRATS 8985531332 has WON $3000 CASH prize, call 002463798152 now.

Comments

N Feb 14, 2011 by
Debasish Chutia

Sir
i have received msg from DM-First.congrets9435150577has won $3000.plz send my prize .
Name-DEBASISH CHUTIA

United Kingdom, England
Tele Number:+447010039441
Fax Number:+447010436324
E-mail:cocacolaclaimdeept@live.com
CONGRATULATIONS !!! FOR WINNING FUND OF 450, 000GBP. This correspondence is an official confirmation that we are in receipt of your e-mail and the content has been well noted. Regarding the legitimate procedure on how to transfer your award prize value of 450, 000.00 Great British Pounds (Four Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds)to transferred to your designated Bank account in India.our representative who will be representing you as your claim agent will be departing on (MONDAY 14 FEBRUARY 2011 to arrive on TUESDAY 15 FEBRUARY) arriving in India to register and assigned the remittance of your award prize in R.B.I, and we have already handed over your award cheque along with the award Certificate to the DIPLOMAT NELSON ANTONIO to commence the remittance of your award prize with immediate effect as soon as he arrived on
TUESDAY. Consequently, We will be sending our personnel down to India for the registration of your award cheque along with your bank account details in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for conversion of the British Pounds into India currency, thereafter the prize amount will be transferred to your bank account by the Reserve Bank of India.
However, this process shall take a total of three working days for the registration process at the Reserve Bank of India, thereafter (RBI) shall credit the amount to your bank account in rupees. Hence our personnel(DIPLOMAT NELSON ANTONIO) will be present to tender the necessary documents before the Reserve Bank of India for conversion of the cheque into India rupees.
Note; your award prize value of 450, 000.00 Great British Pounds has been insured and secured with the COCA COLA COOPERATION in total compliance with the British Insurance Holding Company which is in accordance with the British Insurance cover policy on every award and lottery funds and this restrict any form of deduction from the original prize value, therefore there will be no form of deduction from all the selected winners original prize value of 450, 000.00 Great British Pounds.
The Coca-Cola Company has already paid the United Kingdom Government tax, therefore you need not pay government tax out here, the only amount you are required to pay is the clearance fees in order to have your award cheque delivered to your country for transfer in the Reserve Bank of India and also note that this fee is only a charge for the Airport registration clearance .
The clearance fees of delivering your award cheque to India will cost you [16, 700 INR] and immediately you have cleared the required fees at the diplomat point of arrival in airport then the custom will now issue their receipt to our personnel, then for registration process in the Reserve Bank of India.
Note; you are required to strictly follow all instructions of the COCA COLA COOPERATION personnel.
You are kindly advised not to delay the payment of the required fees as all modalities have been put in place to ensure the safe remittance of your award prize and also you should be rest assured that everything will be done in accordance with the British law as well as the law in your Country and you will be invited down to [RBI] after the registration of your award cheque in (RBI) to claim the hard copies of your documents.
Further details will be giving to you on how to pay the required fees by DIPLOMAT NELSON ANTONIO, hence our correspondent will guide you till the whole process is completed.
Remember, immediately you have paid the required fees, the airport authority will issue their receipt and an official confirmation will be sent to you with the custom receipt. your award prize will be credited to your bank account after the conversion of the award cheque in the Reserve Bank of India.
Understand that the required fees should be paid from your end hence you are not required to come down here in person to claim your cheque.Summarily, you have to make ensure that you clear the required fees which will enable DIPLOMAT to carry out the services to you because without the fees been paid by you, We can not be able to deliver your award cheque to you in India for the conversion process in (RBI).
I hope my application will be favourable granted by your reputable office.
Note: Any unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of COCA COLA CORPORATION. You are advised to keep your winning details strictly to yourself and not share it with any individual or firm to avoid confiscation of your winning amount.

Once again congratulations on behalf of all our staff.
Warms Regards to you and your family members.
Thanks & Regards

contact my e mail :skumarskumar402@gmail.com
A Mar 3, 2011 by
UDAY YADAV

SIR, I ALSO RECEIVED A SMS THAT, CONGRAT 9476093860 HAS WON $3000 CASH PRIZE, CALL
+2392879082 TO CLAIM THE AMOUNT.
N Mar 14, 2011 by
r.georgewilson

I have received msg from DM-First. CONGRATS 7598490504 has WON $3000, call 002463798152 now.
Plz send my prize to:
EMAIL- r.georgewilson@rediffmail.com
My mobile #: +91 7598490504
A Mar 14, 2011 by
prasanth625

I have received msg from DM-First. CONGRATS 9490945836 has WON $3000, call +2392879081 now.
Plz send my prize to:
EMAIL- prasanth625@gmail.com
My mobile #: +91 9490945836
N Apr 12, 2011 by
pgeo

I have received msg from DM-First CONGRATS 9495875802 has won $3000 call 002463798152
Plz send my prize to

Email : kunalsharma07@yahoo.com
Mob +91 7828002701
N Apr 18, 2011 by
shivp1981

Dear sir this shiv patel form Raipur i got a sms yesterday CONGRATS 9039006001 has won $3000 this what it is if you have any wining amount so plz. send me Details
for wining Reason my mail id :- shivp1981@gmail.com, shivpatel@hotelbabylon.com
ashishpatel

sir i also get messege like, CONGRATS 9408806649 HAS WON $3000 CASH prize, call 00447872706142 what is how i get mony
my address is
At- Surajpura
Po- gambhoi
Dist-saberkantha
Gujarat.India-383030
Mail Id-(ashish.patel9993@gmail.com)
ashishpatel DM-FIRSt  - HIMMATNAGER, Sabarkantha, Gujarat, India

PTIZE - DM- FIRST

SIR i got messege like-CONGRATS 9408806649 HAS WON $3000 CASH PRIZE,CALL 00447872706142, SIR I DONT KNOW IS THIS REAL OR FAKE PLEASE IN FORM ME ME ADDRESS IS
AT-Surajpura
Po-Gambhoi
Dist- sabarkantha
GUJARAT,iNDIA-383030
EMAIL ID- ashish.patel9993@gmail.com
prince kumar singh

sir my name is gaurav singh, and i got the message, congrats 7598046814 won $3000 cash
prize, call 002463798155 call.so how i get my winning prize.is dis true or fake.help me sir, i humbly request you my address is
c/o kalind kumar singh, NM-48, wcl, durgapu colony, chandrapur, maharastra, mobile no.7598046814
A Apr 26, 2011 by
vasanthikuttya

sir, my name is Vasanthi kutty a, and i got a message, congrats 9495180239 has won $3000 cash price, call 002463798155.so how i get my winning price .my address is-
At-Maipady
Po-maipady PIN code- 671124
Dist-Kasargode
Kerala.India
N Apr 26, 2011 by
jamalisaharyar

sir
I got a message from dm-first, message was congrates you won a prize of $3000 cash please call00447872706190 is it true. and what is the process to get
N Jun 13, 2011 by
rajesh K.V

sir, my name is rajesh K.V and i got a maessage, congrats 9481517504 has won $3000 cash prize, call 002463798155, so how n get winnimg prize, my address is
rajesh K.V s/o vittala