E24 entertainment Channel - Fraud cheating people and earning money

Anant Agarwal
I would like to bring in everybody's attention that a TV show being broadcast on E24 channel is a fraud show and no one wins the prize from them.

This show shows a puzzle picture block and ask people to call and them for the answer, in return he/she can win some cash prize.
I and my wife tried several times to call for a simple answer like identifying Aamir Khan and they hold me for around 4 mins, with standard tone being played, simultaneously I was watching the TV show as well, I noticed that the my call was on hold and in show actually no ones calls was being taken up. So that was an intentional hold put by them.
They keep asking more people to join the call and keep on hold as their chance may come once other person finishes their call, which in actual never happens and you end up calling for more time.
Also I found it strange that callers was not able to provide answer for a simple puzzle, which definitely proves the fraud and at last the most strange thing I saw that a caller answered the puzzle when only 1 sec was remaining to end the show.
This show earns money by our calls, put everybody on hold and charging Rs 10 and Rs 12 per min for a Local number call.
This should end because around 90% callers do not know that they are being charged such a high call rates.
Also they don't provide any company information, any address, how to claim prize etc etc.
It's a clean chit Fraud. Beware of this or any such shows, they are eating common's men bread and butter

Comments

E24 IS A BIG TIME CHEATER, THIEF THEY STOLE MY MONEY AND OF ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO CALL THEM BECAUSE THEY PUBLISH STUPID CONTEST BY FAKE 60000RS CONTEST I LOST ABOUT 560 RS INCLUDES SMS AND CALL. I WANT TO SUE THIS CHANNEL OR I NEED A SOLUTION AM GOING CONSUMER COURT, BECAUSE THEY DESERVE TO BE THERE.

In E24...its is shwoing that they need to recognise any person throught phone...i caled up ...they sais amny thing and call was disconnected...its is becoz ...i was saying he right answer...its a fraud and looting people of india...avoid it...

Thnk
Amit Kumar

i too tried thier number, but in vain. They kept on saying that "u r lucky and ur call is in our waiting lounge, ur call can be put anytime in our show." Its a complete fraud as they put up a simple quiz and attract innocent callers.

THE BOLLYWOOD DHAMAAL PROGRAMME ON E-24 TV CHANNEL IS FRAUD, ALL BE AWARE.

YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY BY DIALING THEIR NUMBER AND YOU HAVE TO PAY HEAVILY FOR THE CALL.

THE COMPERE ON THE SHOW WASTE MORE TIME IN TALKING THEN TAKING THE CALL

THE CORRECT ANSWERS ARE NEVER AIRED, I HAVE ANSWERED CORRECTLY BUT STILL TO GET THE PRIZE

THE PRIZE FOR THE CALLERS ARE NEVER GIVEN

I AM PLANNING TO EXPOSE THIS SHOW, THOSE INTERESTED PLEASE SEND EMAILS TO ME

MY EMAIL IS ; jagdishshetty@gmail.com

i am flash animator, i want jobs in flash, E-24 CHANNEL
bkv

Yes, they always put call on hold though no one seems to have been connected to them on the phone line. The anchor simply divert away by talking rather than taking the call. The SMS would cost you Rs. 2 + 8.5=10.5. Even after answering correctly they never gave prize. Even in other show MOVIE TRIVIA (MT) they ask a very simple question. One has to aswer by SMS MT< >56644. I have answerd correctly. Then they sent by SMS another question and thereafter they kept on sending questions one after the other by SMS. Though i answered all of them correctly and spent about Rs.168/= as SMS charges, they never bothered to message how many more questions i had to answer. They didn't spell out what is the prize i won nor said any rules of the contest except announcing win exciting prizes by answering through SMS as MT< answer either A or B> to 56644 on their TV channel. At least for courtesy sake they should have sent the rules of the MT contest to my mobile by SMS message on correctly answering their question flashed on their TV channel. They are intended to make money by premium SMS.The E24 atleast now put up the rules or the winners list on this site. .
So i request the concerned authorities to look into this E24 TV channel method of deciving public and intiate action on E24 channel and save public from being taken for ride.

THIS IS THE LIMIT TO LAWLESSNESS IN THIS COUNTRY. HOW CAN A SHOW LIKE THIS GO ON FOR SUCH A LONG PERIOD. IT IS A CLEAR CASE OF NATIONAL FRAUD AND I AM SHELL SHOCKED TO FIND OUT THAT THIS SHOW THAT I SAW LAST NIGHT HAS BEEN GOING ON AT LEAST FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS.

I CALLED UP 100 FROM MY RESIDENCE IN MUMBAI LAST NIGHT TO MAKE A POLICE COMPLAINT IMMEDIATELY AFTER SEEING THIS SHOW AND I WAS TOLD TO CALL UP 22620111. I PROMPTLY CALLED UP THERE AND I WAS TOLD TO CALL UP 26221855 FROM WHERE I WAS ASKED TO FINALLY CONTACT MY LOCAL POLICE STATION.

WHY SHOULD A NATIONAL FRAUD COMPLAINT BE LODGED IN A LOCAL POLICE STATION?????

HOW IS THIS CHANNEL E24 BEING ALLOWED TO CHEAT THE WHOLE COUNTRY LIKE THIS????

WHAT IS THE FILM FRATERNITY DOING????

"BOLLYWOOD DHAMAAL" - MY FOOT!

I THINK IT SHOULD BE NAMED "BOLLYWOOD GOLMAAL"

IF SUCH THINGS CAN GO ON FOR MONTHS ON NATIONAL TELEVISION, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT WOULD BE THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY!!!

IS SOMEBODY WHOEVER IS 'SOMEBODY' WHO CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS LISTENING?

Yes its true that E24 is a real cheater. Even for a simple quiz even a 5th grade child can answer for that quiz, nobody is able to give that answer!!! How is it possible?? you din't recognize the face of karina kapoor, or a eye's of katrina kaif, how's that possible?? till now i recognize each and every face of celebrity's but i din't call till now because i know its a totally fraud. these all complaints are totally right.

Now i tell you how they cheat people - they give an easiest quiz like guess the face or eye's and starting winning prize is 10000 rs/, now they calling people in such a psychological way that a smartest person can come into their fraud and they think that "huh its an very easy question for me, and nobody can answer i think all were fools!!! so psychologically they win your ego by showing the regular wrong answers given by other fake person. So by your ego + prize money can force to enter you in this fraud!!! Am i right????

Calls put on HOLD & Charging 12 / Min - E24 entertainment Channel

Hi All,

I m also victim of the TV Programme which is broadcasting by E24 entertainment Channel in the night. I called the Special Number which was shown in the television and i knew the celebrity as well they put me on hold 1 Hr. they just keep the callers on HOLD and charging HUGE AMOUNT.

The Should stopped immediately, this is purely cheating programme in the television channel. The Channel should not promot or accomodate such programme..

The Govt. Should take necessary action to stop such programmes any more.

The special dialling number was 5446642

People please do not make any such a call to the programme and get cheated.
sabeena

IT IS A COMPLETE FRAUD... RUBBISH BIG TIME WASTAGE MONEY WASTAGE /...WANNA SUE THEM...
SABSE ZYAADA GUSSA TO KHUD PE AA RAHA HAI JO MAMU BAN GAYE...
htesh

Biggest fraud channel
ruzbeh

I agree to this, they did exactly the same thing, we need the regulatory bodies to intervene and such programmes should be banned, there is no legitimate way of finding if they are genuinely putting us on hold or is it a cheating business model.
ruzbeh

agree, this non sense should end

E24 is a fraud channel. All show and comment is a bakwas hain agar muje police complain karni padi to main karunga kyunki logo ko bahut bewakuf bana rahe hain yea channel wale. Khud ka email id bhi nahi dete hain ...FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

YES I AGREE E-24 IS A COMPLETLYFRAUD CHANNEL.CHEATING PEOPLE..NOWTHEY HAVESTARTEDA NEW PROGRAM IN WHICHYOU CALL THE GIVEN NO. AND SING A SONG, , YOUR SONG WILL BE SHOWN TO TV AND YOU WILL BE AWRDED RS200 FOR EACH SONGS.. MY SISTER DID THIS SEVERAL TIMES, SHE RECORDED 3 SONGS BY PHONE IT CHARGED ARROUND RS100 (RS12/CALL)..BUT NO SONG TELECASTED..

RIDCULOUS!!!

WE HAVE BEEN SUFFERING AND NO ACTION...

Today ie. 13 Jan 10 I plyed a tambola show which come at 6 pm and I called to them at 6.33pm to recognised correct actrress picture whose only eye was shown to us by which winer can get 80, 000/- Rs and I guessed that she is a Katrina Kaif that time they refused that she is not Katrina Kaif but when they downgraded the prize Rs ie 15000/- and when one guy called them, he guessed the same name Katrina Kaif and he declared lucky winner. obvisouly I was also a winner but they didn't announce my winner it shows that it is a fraud tv channel show and I will complain it to the director of TV channel or to police station if they will not listen me I will also take a support of media by which it's fraudness can come in front of innocent people or Channel viewer. Once I would like to tell to TV Channel or to reciepent of this complain please call me to clarify all these happenign 9049644697.

ANNOUNCEMENT TO TV CHANNEL WATCHER . Please dont believe on any TAMBOLA TYPE SERIEL WHOSE NO 5664425 DON'T CALL THEM OR IF THEY WILL GIVE ME ANY RIGHT RESPONSE ME THAT THEY WILL GIVE ME MY WINNING PRIZE THAT IS 80, 000/-, IN NEXT 5 TO 10 DAYS PLEASE CLARIFY FROM MY SIDE OTHERWISE PLEASE DONT CALL TO THEM DON;T

this comment is rights.

In madarchod bollywood tambola waloon ki maa ki chut.behne ke lode ek number ke fraud hai.I have tried many times but never become lucky.
Yeh brodcast ministry apni maa chud waa rahi hai kya.Why these type of show are still running.somebody go to consumer court taaki inki maa chud jaaye bhosd waalon ki.
N Jun 14, 2012 by
pawanarbor

WHY SHOULD A NATIONAL FRAUD COMPLAINT BE LODGED IN A LOCAL POLICE STATION?????

HOW IS THIS CHANNEL E24 BEING ALLOWED TO CHEAT THE WHOLE COUNTRY LIKE THIS????

WHAT IS THE FILM FRATERNITY DOING????

"BOLLYWOOD DHAMAAL" - MY FOOT!

I THINK IT SHOULD BE NAMED "BOLLYWOOD GOLMAAL"

IS SOMEBODY WHOEVER IS 'SOMEBODY' WHO CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS LISTENING?

E24 entertainment Channel - Fraud cheating people and earning money