eeeudd vi ghaziabad - electricity bill payment

madhu thapar
The payment made of electricity bill in time through cheque but the cheque is not clear within week by electricity division. It is clear by bank after 5-6 month. I want to clear my cheque within one week.
[Updated by 033741300 Oct 27, 2014]

Comments

My problem is regarding by electricity bill payment actually i am working in gurgoan & I have no time to pay my electricity bill through line or cash pay. That way I want pay my electricity bill online. Is it possible to pay gzd electricity bill online by card.

If yes ! Then pls. give me procedure.

thx
jitu
9811915818

Please let me know how to pay bills online.

I never receive my elecricity bill, i live in gyan khand 1 Indirapuram, let me know the procedure, how i come to know about my bill details? Plz tell me the website if ? I dn knw about my due dates, Plz support me...

Dear All, please remember our gegraphical area is in UP. while most of the DISCOMS in other state provides the facility of online bill payment in UP it will start after 10 years because here system is most lethargic and nobody cares for general public here. after all we deserves this since we only elect our representatives here.

I want to install A.C(1.5 Ton) Pls let me know the capacity of load to be sanctioned

can anybody pls let me know what is the minimum load to be senction for using 1.5 ton A.C.

anup
RAKESH

I am residing in Shalimar Garden Ext I, Ghaziabad. My electric meter is defective and the bill for last two months received is over Rs.15000/- as against approx. Rs.1000/- to Rs.1200/- . Can you please suggest the procedure to get the meter changed fast.

Rakesh

I am Residing at Vaishali sector-06 in plot No.-170, from 1 year, we have not got the bill in any month, everytime we have to check the reading and pay bills, the meters are so complicated that identifying the exact reading is very difficult. The depatment must provide the electricity bill, so that no confusion occur, Pls do the needful.

I shall be highly thankful

how to pay your bills online and how to find out what is the due payment.

deepak sharma

I want to pay my electricity bill on line. what is the procedure. Could you please let me know the name of website where i could generate & pay my bill online. Presently I am residing at Gulmohar Enclave, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad.

Roopam Gupta
09818209647
deep

The payment made of electricity bill in time through cheque but the cheque is bouns amount 670.00
you conform to me now payment amount.

Dear Sir
I have my flat in Indirapuram Ghaziabd and i am working in Sharjah UAE .I want to pay my electricity bill on line. what is the procedure. Could you please let me know the name of website where i could generate & pay my bill online.

Is there any way to pay EEEUDD II bills online?

i want to pay my ele.bill online so please give me the solution
to pay my bill online from vaishali ghaziabad

EEEUDD II peoples are bluddy idiots. They dont generate bills on time. Never send bills to your homes. They dont know what is the meter reading even after that last date of submission gets over. They have created bluddy hell for the cusmoers. Government should change the way to submit the bills so they have to replace all the idiots sitting over there.

i am not agree for procesure of bill payment of electricity specially cheque clearance system of electric division. i am residing in pratap vihar ghaziabad. i have made the payment of bill by cheque. after 25 days occasionally for 2 days i have not sufficiant balance on my account(my a/c bal was Rs 1206 and bill 1232). that time cheque send by electric dept for clarance and cheque returned by bank with panality. electric dept also will panilize to me for this defoult.could i know what's the panalty system of such cases. Kindly suggest me could i made next payment without panalty.

Anand
VISHAL

THE SYSTEM OF ELECTRICITY PAYMENT IN GHZ IS VERY VERY POOR ELECTRICITY BOARD PUT THE CHEQUES AFTER 2-3 MONTHS AT THAT POINT OF TIME NORMALLY THE FUNDS ARE NOT THERE IN THE A/C SO THE CHEQUE GOT BOUNCED & BANK CHARGED RS 350+SERVICE TAX SAME WITH THE BOARD THEY CHARGED THE DISCUNECTION CHARGES IN GHAZIABAD WE SHOULD HAVE ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM OR CASH BILL PAYMENT SYSTEM.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I PAY BILL ONLINE.

RGDS
VISHAL

Please let me know how to pay bills online.

How to pay bill online

Hav anybody got any response from EEEUDD .I m 100% know the answer HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Andher nagri chopat raja ...

eeeudd vi ghaziabad - electricity bill payment