EPF office Delhi - PF Withdrawal

Satyavir Mishr
I have applied for my PF winthdrawal through my previous employer and my previous employer has submitted all the required papers, proof and documents as on Sep 27th 2008 to the EPF Office, Nehru Place new-Delhi.nd resubmitted with all the required papers, proof and documents as on 08.05.2009 to the Wazirpur Office New-Delhi. I have still not received my PF which should ideally take 45 days to get credited into my account.

I have tried calling the EPF Office, Bangalore on the phone number provided, but un-able to reach anyone on those numbers provided.

My PF number is DL/36264/01

Satyavir Mishra

Comments

courier not received - ozone pharmaceutical ltd

Still i have not received any reply in your end.i track this packet in your website, there is showing "consinee not available" i want to inform you the address is my office that is open 24 hours and i also available till 6.30 pm.this is poor courier services.please look at this mail & reply immediately.

airway bill no.-8067963341.

ozone house
1.l.s.c.block-a-3
janakpuri, new delhi-110058
near st.marks school.

I have applied for my PF winthdrawal through my previous employer and my previous employer has submitted all the required papers, proof and documents as on January 12th 2009 to the EPF Office, Bangalore . I have still not received my PF which should ideally take 45 days to get credited into my account.

My PF number is No: KN/19087/1021
Krishna Kumar Nigam

I applied for my PF winthdrawal through my previous employer and my previous employer has submitted all the required papers, proof and documents as on November 22, 2008 to the EPF Office, Bangalore . till date I have not received my PF which should ideally take 45 days to get credited into my account.

My PF number is KN/BN/26882/89

Praveen H K

for PF Withdrawal
I(Surya Pratap Singh) have applied for my PF winthdrawal through my previous employer and my previous employer has submitted all the required papers as on april 2009 to the EPF Office, but i have still not received my PF which should ideally take 45 days to get credited into my account.

I have tried calling the EPF Office, delhi on the phone number provided, but un-able to reach anyone on those numbers provided. plz do the needfull response...i m wait...

My PF number is DL/36965/3812

Thanks & Regards
SURYA PRATAP SINGH

Hi Sir/Mam,

My name is sachin and i submitted my pf withdrawl form in Feb'09 in Nehru Place PF office and till today i haven't received my pf amount so please take it a urgent complaint and take a sufficient action regarding this complaint

My PF A/c no is DL/28162/3633

Sachin Sharma
Mob.:9212568486

Hi Sir/Mam,
My name is sheena, and my pf a/c no : is25478/309. I hav closed my a/c in May 2008. I hav recieved a letter from you that cheques of rs 12305/- having cheque no: 692639 and rs 6467/-m having cheque no: 257491 hav been put to my bank- state bank of travancore Kattappana. but htey hav not recieved any cheques from you till now. I hav already contacted you manytimes and also sent fax of details of the bank statement, but i hadnt get any response from you, Now a days i tried your phone numbers but i am getting that the numbers are not in use... so please do the needful

I have applied for my PF winthdrawal through my previous employer and my previous employer has submitted all the required papers, proof and documents as on 10.April 2009. I have still not received my PF which should ideally take 45 days to get credited into my account.

My PF number is DL/18095/424

Suresh Mishra

Dear sir

have applied for my PF winthdrawal through my previous employer and my previous employer has submitted all the required papers, proof and documents as on 06 November 2008. I have still not received my PF which should ideally take 45 days to get credited into my account.

My PF number is DL/31890/355

My PF number is DL/31890/355
Ranjit Mohapatra

Dear sir

I have applied for my PF winthdrawal through my previous employer has submitted all the required papers, proof and documents as on 12 January 2009. I was check the status of Wazirpue ofiice dated 19-5-2009, status report has show under process.but till date I have still not received my PF.

My PF number is DL/21270/20
Hari Shankar Singh

Respected Sir,
I had worked in Delhi metro rail co ltd. under contract of Trig Guard Force ltd, as TOM Operator since 1 st november 2004 to 30 november 2007, i had resign there on 31st march 2009 but still i did not get my pf of 3years, i resigned Trig mahipaal pur office delhi, they r not giving correct information.
my pf no is -MH 22919
plz do the needfull
Devender Kumar
9891993208.

I have applied for my PF winthdrawal form submitted all the required papers, proof and documents as on 10 June 2009. I have still not received my PF which should ideally take 30days to get credited into my account. my EPF No. DL/23489/639 and my Bank Account No. 21396.

so please request to you transfer my EPF amount in my Bank account.

Thanks & Regars
Neeraj Kumar

I have applied for my PF winthdrawal through my previous employer and my previous employer has submitted all the required papers, proof and documents as on April 2009. I have still not received my PF which should ideally take 45 days to get credited into my account.how can i check my account status report online.

my PF NO.MH/45434/3050
Contact 9718182409

Rekha Kanwaria

Dear Sir/Mam
I have applied for my PF winthdrawal form submitted all the required papers, proof and documents as on 26 February 2009. I have still not received my PF which should ideally take 30days to get credited into my account. my EPF No. DL/15615/3195 and my State Bank Account No. 30183437979

Nitin Rana

Dear Sir/Mam
I have applied for my PF winthdrawal form submitted all the required papers, proof and documents as on 29th January 2009. I have still not received my PF which should ideally take 30days to get credited into my account. my EPF No. DL/19936/164.

K L Bhat

Dear Sir/Madam
I have applied for my PF winthdrawal form submitted all the required papers, proof and documents as on 4th May 2009. I have still not received my PF which should ideally take 30days to get credited into my bank account.

FYI my EPF AC No. is DL/935282/3 and my bank account number to which I requested to credit my amount is HDFC AC no.05571140000022.

Sanjay Sethi