Fly Phone - Service Centre returned phone in non working condition

Mrs. Chinoy
I purchased a fly phone last year in Mumbai and was very pleased with it - it had a beautiful display and a very nice touchscreen.

In October/November last year the screen cracked and so the touch screen stopped working but the phone continued to work very well, my son has taken many pictures/videos with the camera This August (2008) when I went to Mumbai for my holidays, I gave it for repair of the touchscreen to the Fly Phone service centre in Mumbai Accel Frontline Limited.

The telephone was working well (except for the touchscreen) - the display would lightup and all the other functions were working except the touchscreen function.

Accel Frontline kept me waiting for 45 minutes to confirm that there was nothing else wrong with the phone, only the cracked screen. They gave me an estimate to replace the screen - which they handwrote across the customer service receipt they gave me for the phone and kept it for over a month and just returned it in a non-working condition - the screen does not even light up any more!

Not only did they fail to replace the Liquid crystal display that had cracked - they spoilt the phone itself - so now I don't even have a working phone any more after the service centre finished with it!

No only did they not repair it - they have destroyed the working phone I gave them - with no compensation to me - in fact they wanted to charge me for them breaking it!

I am truly disappointed in the service I have received from Fly Phones.

The details of my phone are:

Model # SX210

Serial # 070720

IMEI # 355592010148671

Customer Acknowledgement Receipt # MUT-FL-662603-CP

Other number handwritten on Customer Acknowledgement Receipt : 40471701/7.10.02

I was going to buy another Fly phone for my son because we liked it so much, but with this kind of service from the company that represents Fly phones in Mumbai, I will have to seriously reconsider my buying decision.

May I request your support to get some fair treatment for your service centre destroying my working phone?

I would really appreciate it.

Comments

fly e300 all software&ganes websit

last year I bought slider Fly phone it was working well. The slider has been broken and it is under warrenty so I gave it to Fly Service center on 6-NOV-2008.Below is the address of service centre.

SERVEAZE1

Order date 6-Nov-08
Model # SL4xm
IMEI/RSN # 357425009049865

I would really appreciate it.

last year I bought slider Fly phone it was working well. The slider had been broken and I gave it to Fly Service center on 6-NOV-2008.Below is the address of service centre.

SERVEAZE1
No. 94, 7th main,
Jayanagar 4th Block,
Bangalore-56001,

Complaint# 67
Order date 6-Nov-08
Model # SL400m
IMEI/RSN # 357425009049865

After that I am calling them every week but they are not able to get it repair. every week i am getting same answer i.e " It will be done within this week".and they reply very rudely.

Sure

My display glass for FLy MC100 broken long back 23-Dec-2008, every day i use to call Serverze1
they are telling its ordered still yet to come..and FLY company not supplying it...Job No314

Very poor service from Fly

Same Hear,

my phone was working well then suddenly it flushes my contacts and then display went though it is in Warranty period.

I ask to customer care so called executives they said that for get rid of this problem will take 5 days.
Till today (20days) they have not tell any status of phone or any kind of response.

Onkar

My fly mobile dose not accept memory card

Modle:- SL400m

S/N:- 10261701257708452

Imei:- 357425008176347

I HAVE PURCHASE ONE CELLPHONE OF FLY MAKE MODEL SL 600 ON 14.5.09 FROM HARBHAJAN SINGH AND SONS SEC 22 CHANDIGARH. THE SET HAS DEVELOPED A SNAG WITHIN A MONTH AND I HAV E GIVEN IT TO YOUR SERVICE CENTRE AT SECTOR 38. AFTER TALKING TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVE MR. JATINDER I CAME TO KNOW THAT THE SET WILL BE REPAIRED AT DELHI9AS THERE IS SONE PROBLEM IN THE MOTHER BOARD. SINCE BEING A TECHNICAL MAN IT IS VERY MUCH CLEAR TO ME THAT THIS A MANUFACTURING FAULT. I AM VERY MUCH SURPRIOSED TO SEE THAT THE SET BEING SOLD TO ME ON 14.5.09 HAS BEEN IMPORTED ON AUG 208 AND MANUFACTURING DATE IS BEING SHOWN IN FILE MANAGER AS 1.1.2007. SO TWO AND A HALF YEAR OLD SET IS BEING SOLD AS A NEW MYWORKING IS BEING SUIFFER3ED INTHE ABSENCE OF SET. I HAVE FIRST TIME PURCHASED THAT SET OF FLY MAKE AND HAD A BITTER EXPERIENCE. DESPITE E.MAIL AND ITS REMINDER NO RESPONSE FROM COMPANY. MANY TELEPHONIC CALLS GIVEN TO SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE. KINDLY REPLACE THE SET AT THE EARLIEST AND OBLIGED. REGARDS. MY CONTACT NO. 09779906418
moon

Frieds, I wil tel you what. We are so stupid and go for somethng thts available for cheap rate. And this Fly Mobiles are made to jus fool us. I too had a Fly 105 touch screen and believe me, last week I, my self took a rod and smashed my fucking fly phone. I cant list out those probles with it. The touchscreen was so horrible tht i nver cud dial a num nor write a msg.

PLEASE DONOT BUT FLY MOBILES

i have purchased fly DS100 phone but whenever i m connecting it to my computer for song storage in memory card.
it's showing 40 H Me error.
plzz help me out, wht to do now?

mera mobail one months se kharab hai kanpur mai sarves senter par koi sunbaai nhi ho rhi hai mai opbhokta kendr ja rha hu mera job kard nambar hai 3007 08 anees naam sai sed dead hai

mobil nambar 9454905494

last 4 month I bought slider Fly phone but last 2 month The mob not working done and it is under warrenty . but fly service center not found in pune, so plz send me service centers in pune plz . urgently

I HAV PURCHASED E105 and within a month the headphone is not working from the service centere i hav got the local headphones i could nt get d original headphones

last year I bought slider Fly phone it was working well, it's was not user friendly hence given my to my kids after that some problem in display and it is under warrenty so I gave it to Fly Service center on 11th Jna 2010 .Below is the address of service centre.

AURA TELECOM
M-92 Ist floor, Munirka -New Delhi

Complaint# 6209
Order date 11 Th Jan 2010
Model # E105
IMEI/RSN # 355631020255694

After that I am calling them every 2-3 days but they are not able to get it repair. every times i am getting same answer i.e " It will be done within 2-3 days and send for repair in head office ".
I am truly disappointed in the service I have received from Fly Phones.
Now one month has been completed any no one is answerble from Top to bottem and all are same, I never tought these type of wrost srevices in my life .Please try to unserstand why your market share is almost zero in India .The person like u r the resposable for this and company can not be growth in any circumstane untill unless person will be there like you .
jimmy123 Fly Phone  - Kochi, Ernakulam, Kerala, India

Long Service Time - FlyPHONE

I purchased a fly phone 3 monts ago from kochi
after 2 Months the phone not working .(Not Turn On)
Now am its subit the service center at kochi from 2 months before but it was not returned....
its cosutomer acknoledge number is
Fin107Rali0423