FREELOTTO,PO.BOX.NO.4562,NEWYORK,NY 10163 - WON AMOUNT IS NOT SEND ME from above coy.,

SEETHARAMAN
Dear Sirs,

I am seetharaman srinivasan.When i am working in Dubai, UAE, i had bought a Freelotto online ticket thru Credit Card on May ' 2007.After 4 months ( In Sep ' 2007) i had received a mail from this compnay like that i won the amount for US $ 100, 000.00, but till now i didn't received that amount.

Please do the needful for me on this matter ASAP.

With Best Regards

Comments

KASHIF

I am KASHIF.When i am STUDENT in PESHAWAR, PAKISTAN, i had bought a Freelotto online ticket thru Credit Card on May ' 2007.After 4 months ( In Sep ' 2007) i had received a mail from this compnay like that i won the amount for US $ 100, 000.00, but till now i didn't received that amount.

I am STUDENT in Bayero University Kano, Nigeria, i had received a mail from this compnay like that i won the amount IMPORTANT NOTICE REVIEW OFFICIAL LIST BELOW
Abubakar, Division of Unclaimed Funds, created by PNI to locate individuals with eligible funds available to them. PNI, a global provider of online sweepstakes has awarded over $86, 000, 000.00 (eighty-six million in US dollars) to hundreds of thousands of fortunate recipients in 41 countries; creating 16 millionaires and 4 Ten Million Dollar Winners. Abubakar Abba Jambo OF london, the prize below may be yours to claim. Review the official listing to the right to determine if you are eligible.
NAME CITY, STATE AMOUNT STATUS
Abubakar Abba Jambo london, LON $1, 000, 000.00 PENDING
Joseph Lyddane Waldorf, MD $10, 000.00 PAID
Ariel J. Las Vegas, NV $10, 000.00 PENDING
Jerry Mitchelson Sierra Vista, AZ $300.00 PAID

Till now i didn't received that amount

This is my address below:
Abubakar Abba Jambo
Bayero University, Kano
P.M.B 3011,
Kano, Nigeria
Tel:+2348067676752, +2348096287788

Estimado compañia de free lotto tengo un mensaje de ustedes afirmando que he ganado un premio en efectivo quiero saver si es ciretto llamenme al 70489320 el telefono es de bolivia de la compàñia de viva o si no dennme un numero para que yo los llamen...

i won freelotto i want to receive my check. thank you from cyprus, my name is Bhimsen Lama

dear sir i am Bhimsen Lama from Cyprus i won freelotto in this agust . i want to give my mobile number +35796564894 thank you . i want to receive message from free lotto

Hola un saludo muy grande desde Santa cruz Bolivia, el motivo de este correo es para decirles que hace como un mes he recibido correos donde me comunican que he ganado un millon de dolares y otros premios mas y que para recogerlos tengo que dar mi numero de tarjeta de credito y una clave, por favor haganme llegar una respuesta de si es verdad o mentira lo que se me dice en los correos, yo dia por medio juego freeloto por que no tengo un computador propio, mi intencion no es hablar mal de ustedes y que esto quede entre nosotros, esperando una cordial respuesta me despido agradecido de antemano deseandoles exitos en su trabajo .
nota.mi numero de telefono es 79069216 de la empresa viva .(i am no speak english, i am speak spanish)

DAY ME ARRIVED THE MESAGGIO FROM YOUR TRUE INDIRRIZZO THAT I CAN RECEIVE MY CHECK OF MILLION DOLARI GAINED TO FREELOTTO AND WANTED OF ESERE CONTATATA FROM YOU IF AND THAT THE CHECK EXISTS FROM YOU?

I, too, alleggedly won US$1, 000, 000 from this Free Lotto since a year ago and untill now they have been reminding me via email to claim my prize. Inasmuch as I believe that this is a hoax, I just ignore their insistence for me to give my Credit Card Number. What if they hack my credit card?

this is a scam i recieved the same emails do not put ur credit card details in they will scam you for money!!!

free lotto is a wholesome scam...im a victim of this FUCKING free lotto..ehehehehe...and i dont want my card also be hack by this FUCKING company...

Dear all,

I also received this type of from e-mail (check below) FreeLotto to claim my Wining award. But I am in doubt & confused is it legal or not. Pls. advised or suggest me what should I do for that. Thanks.

Sharif
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Cell: +8801714164415

Received E-mail:

You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on Wednesday September 16th, 2009. When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11, 000, 000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Kevin J. Aronin
Chairman & CEO

hola, saludos desde san cristobal de las casas. yo soy ganador de un millon de dollares, quiero saber si es verdad y como lo puedo cobrar. mi num de cel. es 0449671159263 chiapas mexico. espero no jueguen con todas las personas que estan en esta pagina.

i am jytte christiansen my computer has broken down but i sendt a email to you as sun as posibel ny user is60022951 my telefone nr is 45-56641836 tank you

I received emails that I won $ 1 million, so may you please confirm if I'm on the winning list .My name is Wonder, I won on the tenth of October. If I'm on the winning list I would prefer to receive a cheque rather than visa. The problem is I couldn't edit my profile to receive it by cheque.

complain for free lotto

because it is falsh

how i can get the prize as soon as posible
taleh

how i can get my prize?

Good Night I had receved an e-mail from your company told me that I hd won a prize for U$ 1'000.000.00 million dollars. I wish to know how I can get the prize. Please call me to my phone mobile that is 057-3310-2208360 in Bogotá Thanks

Hello help me please.
i want win prize. My name on the winning list, but I don't know how can winning the prize. If you know please conform me. Thank you.
Miraga!

my name is jorge i received diferent mail that i win 1.000.000 of dls but there is not any phone whee I can contact you to claim my 1000.000 that i win