Galaxy - Loan fraud

wish zimik
I have applied a personal loan to GALAXY fianacial, Office address is LUDO SARAI, Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi. A person call SAGAR his phone no. 9811799445 .which he deal with my personal loan.. He said my loan has been approved and asked me to send Rs 2000 for agreement fees and after few days he asked me to send more money these goes about 1 month... the total amount which i sent to him is Rs 40000/- appx. ( i still got those memos)
his AXIS bank account is 207010200013527 Galaxy Financial Associates.
Now the person ( Sagar ) ain't responding to my calls and its been almost 3 months.. When i warn him that i will report to POILCE for this fraud case, he replied me saying " DELHI POLICES ARE DOGS .. I FEED THEM RS 10000/- .
How would this be possible? please help me..
i'm not a rich person.. so i'm really depressed mentally and physically.
Wish Zimik
please reply to madcity@madcity.cc

Comments

his AXIS bank account is 207010200013527 Galaxy Financial Associates.
How would this be possible? please help me..
i'm not a rich person.. so i'm really depressed mentally and physically.
Wish Zimik

want to know whats going on this fraud, i m too aware of this fraud company. one of my known person is also been made fool by 140000=00.
also wanna know what our indian crime investigation police is doing to all this... its still going on...

We have taken a licence of 30 seats for predictive dialers from Navigant technologies New delhi . They were supposed to deliver the same on 20 th March 2009 however till jan 2010 only progressive dialers were delivered . also the voice logger ordered were integrated to Voip hardware However they have delivered a separate hardware for the same . The customised reports are still not been customised . Oor headoffice has given a red card & banned all the repeat orders, hence the payment has also not given . Pl clarrify the issue

Galaxy - Loan fraud