Godrej/Locks - Pathetic customer service

Nagendraprasadps
I purchased godrej lock and the dealer told me that I need to call a number and they will send some body to fix. After few followup I got a person and he said that he will not come after 5:00. If required he can try on saturday. On saturday I called again and he says he cannot tell when he can come but he comes some time on saturday! I waited up to 4:30 no body turned up. He gave the reason that he cannot tell the time as he dont know the service time that happens at each place. When called at office (if you are lucky some body may recieve the call - 080 22279312) they gave again his number. He spoke as though if there is luck he can come on that day. I had the similar experience when I purchased a door closer product also. The person who came for fixing the door closer already irritated us enough that the same person is now has to come for lock fixing. Is it that they are not paid, they are expecting any money? If so they can talk directly also but does not seem so. It is he comes at his wish and you have to wait for the whole day expecting him. Also are they not trained to talk gently. If you understand Kannada what he says is "Hyaag time helakke aagutthe? Onnond kade onnonde time aagutthappa. Irri bartheevi" (How can I tell when can i come? Wait some time we come"). I dont know when I get mukthi from Sree Raama?

Comments

I am fully agreed with the pathetic customer services provided by godrej locks divison, my service complain no. 252609 dt 08.feb.10 is still pending.

From :Manchanda Iron&Machinary Store
Prop.Sr.Ajit Singh Manchanda
Ferozepur cantt
Punjab

Dear sir
We have requested to you I am dealer of your product GODREJ LOCKS
Our Firm name is M/s Manchanda Iron &Machianry Store ferozepur cantt PUNJAB and we have to complaint aginst your employ who name is Parshant Dhawan 097790-29595 Rohit Bedi 099152-94056 Mr. linkan 098153-78802 r This Person not listan our Problem.Last few Month . I will gave to order to Rohit bedi approximate amount of Rs/24000 but employ under you Has sent me goods rupees 2.25 lac something when I place a order of required thing they always send me something different from my accutal order and I did not get any replacement from last year .and our cheqe always got bounse every time from last year
And your employ Parshant dhawan and rohit bedi was assuard me that I will sell all the product those purchased by you now he not receving any of my call and parshant Dhawan is doing also doing the same thing and any statement and recipet of our payment was not sent to me andIwill sent a replacement throw rohit bedi and that replace was also not return back to me the date of sent the replace ment of 29AUG2008-14/MARCH/2009-08/FEB10-15/MAY/2010 all of mentioned name was not replying me please take action aginst my matter then we will deal batter continusely i am wait for your reply reply me on mail or my mobile number which are mentioned
Parshant dhawan 097790-29595
Rohit Bedi 099152-94056
Mr. linkan 098153-78802

Dear sir please do action as soon as possible

Manchanda iron&machinery store email-ID
Raghav27094@yahoo.com

Your Faithfully
Manchanda Iron&Machinary Store
Sr.Ajit singh manchanda 98145-53363 9855263963

I also agree for pathetic service for godrej lock .I want to state that it has been since last one month I have been chasing your customer care for instalation of lock in my home after i had made an emergency opening for my lock.Sometimes your customer care people tell that their executive cannoyt come the date specified.I had also taken 3 days leave for this but still no body turned around.I want to state that if I call for opening with charges I am damn sure your executive and customer care will be ready to help.
I had contacted mr ramandeep at-9501030059 and he confirmed me that he will send somebody on 14th.I had confirmed him that sice on 14th delhi is closed if his office will be closed mr ramandeep told no his office will be opened on 14-10-10.To my surprise(or rather I was readyy for this answer)that nobody can come today rather next day somebody can come.
I just want ot tell your services are just bullshit(I am sorry i am using it but your people made me do so)
simply disgusting
A May 23, 2011 by

GODREJ THEY R CUNNING TO LOOT THE CONSUMERS
N May 23, 2011 by
jasvindersingh

NOW THERE NO TRAINED PEOPLE IN GODREJ &BOYCE WHO DO ANY TECHNICAL WORK. LOCAL MANAGEMENT R ALSO TIME PASSING. THINK BEFORE U BUY.IAM ALSO ONE OF EX EMPLOYEE. I KNOW HOW THEY DEAL WITH COSTUMERS
A May 23, 2011 by

BUY GODREJ PRODUCTS AND GET YOUR NEENDH HARAM. SO THINK IT BEFORE BUYING
A Jul 11, 2011 by
rajendra20007

I am fully agreed with the pathetic customer services provided by godrej locks divison, my service complain no. hyd/042257dt 28/jun/2011and still pending. I called them everyday nearly 4 to 5 times in a day. but, no use. Please close the godrej services, if they can't. customers will install the locks by them self. finally, I suggest everyone not to buy any godrej products.
A Jan 21, 2012 by
vijay khanna

I fully agree with what is written in this statment. The same thing is happening with me too. this is harrassment by such a big company. I urge all indian citizens not to buy Godrej locks. vijay khanna, Delhi
N Apr 27, 2012 by
mukesh_tourism

Tourist Bungalow Licchavi Vihar, (Bihar). A unit of Bihar State Tourism Development Corp. Ltd. has about 40 rooms all lock is Godrej product, We have about 40 property in all over Bihar, I am very sorry to say that the key of some or the lock has misplaced and we need the duplicate for same door.
we will be highly greatful if you'll provide the same.

Mukesh Kumar
Manager, Tourist Bungalow Hotel Licchavi Vihar, Muzaffarpur.
ph :0621-2228512
N Nov 29, 2012 by
Revathy Kumar

i purchased two ultra model locks 6 months back. In one of the locks, I am having difficulty in locking/ unlocking. l registered a service request ( No 420486) a week back. Till date no body has turned up in spite of repeated follow up with your back office. Whe i booked the complaint, i was promised that the issue will be attended within 24 to 48 hours.

It is really disappointing to note that the service levels are very low in corporates like Godrej, where they are proud about their customer service.

Unfortunately we have to wait endlessly, since we are at the receiving end

Kumar
N Jan 5, 2013 by
shailendra_nair

Godrej locks service is very poor, I am struggling to get my electronic door locked service at Pune past 15 days and still struggling...
N Apr 10, 2013 by
atharali13

I bought a Godrej Vertibolt recently and called the customer care for Installation (Request no. DEL276458). At the time of purchase I was told there would be no installation charge. The executive visits my place at the time when I was in Office. This happened despite my request for a morning visit. He started arguing about an installation fee of Rs. 200 as the door frame was made up of iron. I felt cheated by the dealer and the executive as i was not informed about this earlier. I called the customer care for clarification but instead of listening to my concern started arguing. Even the Supervisor was rude and audacious enough to say: ' Sir, go and complain whereever you want ?' I am appalled. How can a legendary company like Godrej stake its reputation like this ? It seriously needs to train its supervisors on soft skills. This is the last Godrej Lock I have bought. I don't want to deal with companies that are arrogant about selling their products. Its high time Godrej realised that it is the customer that makes or breaks a brand. Upset customers won't take much time to write Godrej's Obituary.

Athar Ali