Heineken mobile draw - about claim of winning amount

Manish M Patel
Myself Manish Patel. Today I have got message that '' Congrats !! you have one $850, 000.00 in the Heineken Mobile Draw held in UK...To claim your prize contact to the...

Comments

Myself Kumar Sumit. Today I have got message that '' Congrats !! you have one $850, 000.00 in the Heineken Mobile Draw held in UK...

Respected Sir,
My Name is Rukhiya.M. I have got a message that '' Your mobile No. won $3, 000, 000 in the Heineken mobile draws held in Negeria.To claim your prize email DR MARK on heinkenmobilesdraw4@live.com"

Respected Sir,
My Name is.M. I have got a message that '' Your mobile No. won $3, 000, 000 in the Heineken mobile draws held in Negeria.To claim your prize email DR MARK on heinkenmobilesdraw4@live.com"
Rukhiya

Vatakara(VIA)
Calicut(DT)
673521(Pin)
Kerala
A/C No:16745(Federal Bank)vatakara Branch, Calicut District, Kerala State, India

Respected Sir,
My Name is.K. I received a message that '' Your mobile No. won $850, 000 in the Heineken mobile draws held in Negeria.To claim your prize email DR Steven Brown on heinkenmobilereward@live.com
My mobile No.is +00919841530505

dear sir,
my name is abhishek. i also received the same message(your mobile has won $850.000)
sir plz tell me wat shuld i do...

not receiving winning amount - heinekenmobiledraw

dear sir
3 days ago a message recieved by me from dk endeavor that i won $850000 as a winner. after that i had'nt got any reply from them, will u tell me that is it true or just a fake joke for me. if so just reply as, is it or niot.
your reply will be considered by me as your justification of true or false.
my name is Tarun Kumar Mandal & my mobile no. is +919832735748
please send my winning amount as soon as possible

is it fake?
K.K.

Respected Sir,
My Name is.K. I received a message that '' Your mobile No. won $850, 000 in the 2009 Heineken Premium Mobile Award.To claim your prize email Dr. John on heinkenmobilereward@yahoo.co.uk
I want to know whether it is true of fake. what should i do?
My mobile No.is +00919814163534.
santosh

I am an Indian i have got message saying "your mobile has won you $1, million in 2009 heineken live intl mobile draw " i have sent my details to claim but i got no reply...

what is the issue of this? what is the procedure to get the money? contact me at 9811697981.

sir this is mr sandeep kapoor and i have received one message thatmy mobile no has won $850, 000 in2009 heinekan premium lightmobile award can u do me a favour kindly tell me that what is the procedure to claim or get this award

i m gaurav from nagpur and I received a message that '' Your mobile No. won $850, 000 in the 2009 Heineken Premium Mobile Award. i want to know about this

Dear sir ;

Today i receiced ur sms today that I havw won GBP 200, 000.00 in the 2009 Heineken Premium light mobile award whether it is true or fake? Please respond.

hello sir i have got mess from you side that i have won some amount in luck draw my mobile no is +00918422485516

hello sir i have got mess from you side that i have won some amount in luck draw my mobile no is +00919422485516

hello sir this is adnan ihave got this message saying that ihave won gb 20000000 pounds by side heineken prize 22@live.com i really wanted to know should i reply to them or no...plz send me your feedback as soon as possible..

hello sir this is arti ihave got this message saying that ihave won gb 20000000 pounds by side heineken prize 22@live.com i really wanted to know should i reply to them or no...plz send me your feedback as soon as possible..

hi

i also got the same msg what type of msg is this bcoz i havenot participated in anything plz do let me knw

Receiving sms of winning heineken mobile award 2010 - Heineken Mobile Award 2010

I recieved sms on my cell on 07/01/2010 that my mobile no has won 850,000 Dollers. I have been asked to email at heinekenmobile@gmail.com.
I do not know whether it is true or false plz reply soon.if it is true give me my award.

Heineken mobile draw - about claim of winning amount