Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation - Cancellation/delay in bus services

Manoj Kumar
i have reserved 3 seats from Shimla to Delhi in Volvo (A.C.) Bus Services on dated 16.4.08 at 9 p.m. but the bus cacelled on asking the officials replied that bus was cancelled due to some mechanical problem but was the problem not conveyed properly and we had to boad on another Volvo A.C. bus of 10.15 p.m. (after about one hour). Who is responsible for inconvenience to us and for one hour mental sickness.

Comments

Hi, i just want to draw ur attention towards the employes who are working in HRTC office UNA. Actually i have to apply for the Yellow Card on 30th October, but nobody was their to solve our problem.I have waited here for 1 hour and after long wait, when i asked one of them, they replied that the madam who is responsible for assigning these Yellow Cards is on leave. I think its not the proper management. Atleast one guy should be reserved as the backup for other. For this u have to take strict actions.Due to this kind of and some other kind of problems people have started givening prefference to Haryana Roadways and obviously they have to.
sunil

I have to board the bus from Chandigarh to Dharmshala, After getting my ticket from the counter the booking clerk some Sikh man, does not returned me the Rs 5 as balance with him. I am regular visitor to Dharmshal, I noticed that the person is in the habit of making money by these way, As most of the people where in hurry and no body bother much about it. But on the same way if person makes a habit to collect the money by these way it could lead a bad name to your organization.Some capacity building and moral values must be teached to the employees. The transport minister should intervene in such matters.

the service provided by hrtc is worst. i was travelling from shimla to delhi in VOLVO at 9pm on 17/05/2009, the behaviour of the conductor is so bad, nither he played any movie nor stoped for dinner anywhere up to 2 am and at 2am they stoped at 3rd CLASS DHABA!!! tell me one thing? 2 am is dinner time. i had nt took any meal on that day due to my examination. and what hrtc gave a MENTAL STRESS and nothing else. SO WHY WE ARE PAYING TO VOLVO??????????????

SO I WANT TO SUGGEST ALL MY BROS. PLZ PLZ PLZ DO NOT TREVEL IN HRTC VOLVO, FOR YOUR BETTER JOURNEY.

ANOTHER SUGGESTION YOU CAN TRAVEL ON OTHER STATES VOLVO

HAPPY JOURNEY...

On dated 29th July 09 i was traveling in the mandi depot bus TA TA a/c (Manali to Delhi) (HP-65-1536) starts to run from mandi on 9.30 pm.
THAT this bus was giving a/c problem from 5km ahead from mandi when driver and conductor check the wire the a/c starts to run, in Ghagus the a/c again met with fault and in Bilaspur the driver, conductor again check the a/c system for 15-20 minuetes and it again starts to run.
THAT after 10-12 km from bilaspur bus stand the a/c again met with same fault and the area near Baner smoke starts to come from the a/c circuit and the conductor in the bus announced the passenger that please quickly get off from the bus one by one and the ladies, senior citizen and children, in the bus got seared.
THAT after this big incident everybody was scared and was out of the bus and the driver conductor disconnect the a/c circut and called to the mandi depot and other concerned persons but nobody was picking up the call and again starts to run the bus to Delhi.
THAT after 2-3 hours when bus was on the way without a/c and the passengers in the bus including ladies, senior citizens, children getting suffocation without a/c and the passenger first demanded the RM mobile number from the conductor but when he was not picking up the call then passengers took the mobile no of DM he picked up the call and after listening whole the story he disconnected the call but when the passengers were again and again calling on his number after 10-15 minutes he picked up the call. on that particular time all the passengers told to the DM that in this whole travel we got lot of problems & suffocation and we are traveling in the bus "WITHOUT A/C" for which we have paid more then double fair from ordinary bus so from where the a/c is not working properly our fair should be charged as a ordinary bus fair and the passengers were demanding from the DM that order the conductor to refund our fair which was taken as a a/c charges. But the DM didn't order to do so and again disconnected the call.
THAT when the passenger demanded the complaint book from the conductor then he said that the complaint book is not given to me and he cooperate with us and told that you can write your complaint on the log book and the passengers written their complaint on page no.35 of the log book.

Sir I just want to inform u when Himachal Roadways buses cross Ambala (HRY)
They refuse to drop passanger in Zirkpur which is aproximately 40Km far away from Ambala Station and i was by mistake sit once inside and conductor beahave was very rude which is not acceptable.

Pls if u can do somthing for this issue that is great help for late night passanger

Satish

Plese Call me a job... mmy No is 9999845836

Hello
My name is Anjali Shama
Tomorrow i was traveling in (H.P. 72 0767) from Chamunda to Haridwar.Firstly conductor ne stop pe bus nahi roki .Jab Mushkil se rukwai then he started misbehaving with me. i was traveling alone and it was around 4:30 p.m. I have to go chandigarh.jab maine usse chd ki ticket mangi to usune kaha k seats nahi he although wahan 12 sears khali thi.maine kaha k seats khali to he then he start saying k meri bus me seats nahi he tum una tak ki le lo, usse aage chale jana dusri bus le k .maine kha ok or use 100 rps diye to usne kaha 40 do.maine kaha k change nahi he then he start abusing me and my father. he said k puch baitha kro aise ho baith jate ho bap ki bus he kya .pher usne mujh se 100 rps le liye or mujhe 60 rp change usi time apne bag se nikal k di.jab maine use kaha k tum bat kaise kar rhe ho to kehane laga k mera roz ka kam he main aise hi krta hoon.
iske bad mere bad bus me chadne wale usne kam se kam 6-7 persons ko chd k liye tickets with seat no di.He is treating other persons very politely.and made fun of me in all the way.Una se maine dusri bus li ansI was in depression is all my journey becase of him .

Please take any step for such person who dont know how to treat a woman although she is traveling alone and in the evening in such a long route.We should reliese them that these buses are not their personal.

Waiting for your action
Thanks and regards

Hello I would also like to bring notice of Himachal Tourism higher officials that they should check the status of so called volvo buses which is worse than ordinary buses, all seats are broken, no cleanlines, the bus doestnot look like luxary bus and the charges are taken so high for such bus. Being Himachali i myself feel ashamed of the condition of the bus when other persons also make fun of himachal government.

Hi all i am a regular traveler of HRTC service is good behaviour of conductors and drivers are always good they are very polite some time but as their job is very tough can any body work for 48 hours conti but they work as per concern with buses mech problem they try very much but its fault from mechincs and enignes so give them some respect they will help you definitaly.

Jitender Sharma