Hitplay Devices - Beware of Hitplay Devices

kuldip Verma
I e-bought one “Hitplay - Shower Radio” from efybonanza.com on 26th July. It arrived after 5 days with little follow up but in dead condition. The same was couriered back to them for replacement & wow! I got another piece (though it appeared same as earlier) within 3 days. As luck would have it – It was also in dead condition, which I re-re-couriered to them.

As expected – After rigorous follow-up, they are now claiming that the Radio is O.K. but there is “No coverage of FM in Noida” (Very Funny !!!). Despite of my claim that “all my other FM devices / mobile fms/ Ipod fms are working fine.

I’ve heard that the “The customer as always at fault” but to top it all, they are now asking me to come over to Mumbai to see it working – Ridicules. As if I am a novice / illiterate / villager not having experienced any FM device in my life.

Now after 17 days & having spent additional 400 Rs. on couriers/telecons (I had to call up every time), I am really disappointed & approaching consumer forum for this humiliation / agony, even if they refund my money / subsequent expenses.

Comments

D Mar 3, 2011 by
champbox

Dear Kuldip Verma,
Based on your complaints, we have a new version of the Radio out now. It's got an antenna and is doing very well. I'd like to send you a replacement.
Please email me your address again to connect@hitplay.in and we will immediately get one out to you.
With Best Regards,
Champ Alreja
(Founder)
N Mar 7, 2014 by
Meghp

I am having a similar experience. I ordered a shower radio which is dead and asked for replacement. Now when they have send a replaced piece it too is not working. the guy at hitplay claims that there has never being any complain regarding shower radio's and mine is the first!!! This is sheer torture.

Hitplay Devices - Beware of Hitplay Devices