Honda Motorcycle & Scooter Private Ltd. - Honda Aviator- several complaints

B-332/6A, Amarpuri Colony
Indira Nagar
Lucknow

Sub: Honda Aviator- several complaints

I purchased one Honda Aviator Scooter on 02-04-09 from your dealer Jugal Kishore Honda at Lucknow, U.P.

In the last week of April 2009, at the time of first free service I have lodged verbal complaint regarding balance of handle and over-heating of vehicle.
I was surprised none of my complaint was attended and they have returned my scooter on the same millage on which I had handed over the scooter for servicing.

On 02-05-09, I have notice that after driving my vehicle 5-6 kms. some dark melted solution is emerging out from the back tyre. On the same day, I have again lodged the complaint to the service station of the dealer, but they refused to lodged any written complaint and just wrote my complaint on owner's manual and inform me that this is no problem. However, dark melted solution is continued to emerge out for a week.

On 20-07-09, my vehicle's back tyre punctured.I immediately contacted my dealer for replacement of tyre and tube, but they refused to oblige me and even they have not provided me new tyre and tube after payment.Due to this, I was compelled to purchase one local tube from outside for the time being.

Further, they have fitted the accessories in such a way that one side of panel of my scooter bears continuous scratches.

So, it is to request you to do the needful and help us to provide me new tyre tube and one side panel.

For your reference Please see below mention details:
Vehical Type: Honda Aviator Bharat Stage II, Chassis No. ME4JF211C98084134, Engin No. JF21E0106989
Vehical No. UP-32-CT-1889

Sincerely,

Raj Deepak Verma

Comments

From

Sampath kumar .k
51 / 82 Gangai Amman koils st,
virugambakkam,
Chennai – 600 092.
Mobile no : 09840314478.

Sub: Honda shine bike - several complaints

I purchased one Honda shine bike on 28-03-07 from your dealer kun motorcycles (pvt) ltd at Chennai.

I have a Honda shine bike with extended warranty, low millage of 15, 000 kms. And completed 6 free services at authorized centre. Now the bike has a complaint of engine noise as the engine valve & guide is damaged and to be replaced. But the dealer is rejected to replace the same at free of cost .

Kindly attend this matter and do the needful and help us to satisfy one of the Honda customer

Vehical Type: Honda shine bike 125CC KIK START, frame No.MEAJC363C78054494,

INDIA 691505

PHONE- 0474 2482992
MOBILE- 09895080686

Sub: Honda Aviator- several complaints

I purchased one Honda Aviator Scooter on 9/6/08 from your dealer Vaahine motors Honda at kollam, kerala.Engine no: JF218, FRAME NO:ME4JF2
After 3rd free service the vehicle felt some complaints like starting trouble, poor milage, over engine raising etc. The work shop people said to me avaiter gets fifty km per liter, but I get below thirty

regards

SREEJITH S

From

Ravi Singh Rana c/o Smt Durga Devi
H.No 1077 Sector-2
Bahadurgarh 124507

Sub: Honda Aviator- Service centre complaint

I purchased a Honda Aviator Scooter dated 14 jan 2009 on the name of Smt Durga Devi from your Shri Balaji Honda Showroom Bahadurgarh

An accident took place on dated 8 august 2009. I immediately contacted to the Service centre Owner and put the scooter on the same date at their service centre.

I deposited Rs 10, 000 on 11 august. They returned the scooter after 1.5 months but their accessories were not fit properly and thier were also some problem in handling.

I said them but they said rudely "is se jayada hum thik nahi ker sakte"

They are not helping to get me the claim from the Insurance company.

Their behavior is very poor thats why i am telling this whole matter to the company.

I requested you to plz do the needful and help us to provide me my scooter in good working conditionl.

Kindly attend this matter as soon as possible and i am waiting for an early response

Scooter No HR 13D/4090

Honda Service Centre

Mr Jitender
Shri Balaji Honda
Opp Dawat Restaurant
Delhi Rohtak Road
Bahadurgarh 124507

Unsatisfied Service By the Dealer V.D.Honda, Dwarka
As i m one of the unfortunate buyer of the Honda activa scooty. This is regarding my newly purchased Honda activa scooty which i bought on 12th October 2009 from your Dwarka Dealer (V.D.HONDA).
From very beginning am facing some problems in normal operation of the scooter...like making noice while moving and handle bar . I have concerned to the service manager & supervisor while the first service and according to them its a common technical problem in the new models & not found in old models & it can not be repaired. Am not happy to hear all these things and want my scooter fully repaired upto my full satisfaction or else change the whole unit.

Kindly look into the matter and provide assistance to me and to your dealer...without which i may have to go to consumer forum.

Mukesh Bajaj

Heelo this is from coimabtore i am having Honda unicorn bike only i have used for one year now itself the engine nut thread is gone they say. i have given for service it takes more than 5 days no response nothing. They are asking to change the hole body i am very upseted with them.i do know were to give compalient on this. The company only consenrate in sales not in service it seemc

I am from shirdi dist-ahmednagar purchased honda unicorn on 18th may 2009 but from start i couldnt get correct average also low pickup.I bought it to authorised service station but people are not intrested once bike sold i also offered money for service but all in vein.i think it is manufacturing defect please go seriously with this otherwise i would be at great loss.

Sharmeen Raza
H. No-19, Sector-10 A,
Gurgaon, Haryana

Sub: Honda Aviator- Complain

I Purchased a Honda Aviator in month of May'09 from M/s Nawab Honda A unit of A.K. Motors (P) Ltd. Khasra No.-500, Khandsa, Near Hero Honda Chowk, Gurgaon, Haryana, And i have a several complain regarding your services that i have completed my 3 services their of my Aviator But the Mileage of my Bike is between 20-22 K.m. PER LTR.

& my second complain is their is a problem in my bike's battery from last 6 month, i want replacement of my battery but nobody is listening on that Dealership.

Kindly help me out for the same.

Sharmeen Raza
9999786026 / 9999897861

PLEASE DON'T PURCHASE ANY MODELS OF HONDA MOTOR CYCLES HERE AFTER BECAUSE SALES IS NOT HAPPENING IN TRANSPARENT MANNER AND ALSO SERVICE OF VEHICLE IS VERY VERY VERY POOR.

suresh motwani
B-304 shiv complex
kapa mova raipur

Sub: Honda Activa- several complaints

I purchased one Honda Activa Scooter on dec2010 from your dealer grand Honda at raipur, c.g.

In the last week of july 2010, at the time of third service I have lodged verbal complaint regarding inner cover and handle cover's is fully fade of vehicle.
I was surprised none of my complaint was attended and they have returned my scooter on the same condition, and said on which I had not handed over the scooter for servicing.
some more complaints like starting trouble, poor milage, over engine raising etc. The work shop people said to me activa gets fifty km per liter, but I get below thirty

So, it is to request you to do the needful and help us to provide me new inner cover and handle cover.

Vehical Type: Honda activa,

Sincerely,

suresh motwani

it is same problem with honda scooter and their dealers everywhere. I sent email and received an automatic reply and a telephone call assuring service. But no results thereafter. I have starting problem for last 14 months the service centre in mysore herritage honda has no knowledge on how to rectify it even after 14, months. None of the cusotmer care numbers listed on honda site actually works to reach them.

FROM,
ZAHIR AHMAD
D-11 ABRAR NAGAR
KALYANPUR, LUCKNOW
U.P., INDIA
THE CUSTOMER CARE
HONDA MOTORCYCLE &SCOOTER INDIA PVT.LTD.
MANESAR, DISTRICT GURGAON, HARYANA, INDIA

SUBJECT : HONDA ACTIVA SERVICE CENTRE COMPLAINT

DEAR SIRS,
I PURCHASED AN ACTIVA (UP32DB-7467) FROM YOUR DEALER JUGAL KISHORE HONDA, FAIZABAD ROAD LUCKNOW ON DATED 20.01.2010. I WENT TO DEALER FOR THIRD SERVICING AT 8:45AM ON 21.08.2010 & RECORDED COMPLAINTS LIKE FRONT BRAKE, AVERAGE, BUZZER ETC, ALL THESE WERE RECORDED IN THE JOB CARD.I WAS GIVEN 4:00PM TO COLLECT MY ACTIVA. WHEN I REACHED TO COLLECT MY ACTIVA I FOUND BUZZER WAS STILL INOPERATIVE & MY KEY RING WAS MISSING.I COMPLAINED THE PERSON ATTENDING THE SCOOTY, BUT HE SAID THIS IS NOT MY WORK.WHEN I INSISTED TO CHECK THE BUZZER THEN ANY HOW ONE MECHANIC OPEN THE PANEL OF BUZZER.I WAS SURPRISED TO SEE THAT BUZZER WAS NOT THERE, BUT IT WAS THERE WHEN I LEFT FOR SERVICING.WHEN I SAID REGARDING THIS, HE SAID I CAN'T DO ANYTHING GO TO SUPERVISOR MR.PRASHANT.WHEN I CONTACTED MR. PRASHANT, HE ALSO REPEATED THE SAME WORDINGS IN A VERY RUDE MANNER THAT THIS IS NOT MY JOB BUZZER MAY BE MISSED SOME WHERE OUTSIDE THE SERVICE STATION.WHEN I ASKED TO KINDLY CALL THE MECHANIC WHO ATTENDED MY ACTIVA . INSTEAD OF CALLING THE MECHANIC MR.PRASHANT PASS ON COMMENT ON ME THAT YOU ARE LUCKY THAT YOUR RELAY STILL REMAINED OTHERWISE YOU MAY BE IN BIG LOSS.WHEN I AGAIN INSISTED TO CALL THE MECHANIC THEN MR. PRASHANT GAVE ORDER TO THE MECHANIC WHO OPENED THE PANEL IN THREATENING MANNER "GO & CLOSE THE PANEL WITHOUT INSTALLING NEW BUZZER".THEN I WENT FOR NEW BUZZER. THERE I CAME TO KNOW THAT BUZZER WAS UNDER GUARANTY & IT MAY BE REPLACED BUT I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.ANY HOW IT WAS INSTALLED.WHEN I OPEND MY SEAT TO PUT MY DOCUMENTS I FOUND BUZZER WAS THERE. IT MEANS DURING SERVICING DEFECTIVE BUZZER WAS REMOVED BY MECHANIC & PUT IT THERE.BUT DUE TO THE CARELESSNESS & MISBEHAVIOR OF MR. PRASHANT I HAVE TO FACE HARASSMENT & PAY FOR BUZZER.MY KEY RING IS STILL MISSING. IN THE SERVICE STATION THERE WAS TOTAL MISMANAGEMENT, NO BODY CARES FOR CUSTOMERS, I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT BEHAVIOR OF MR. PRASHANT WAS VERY HARASSING.
KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TO AVOID ANY SUCH THINGS IN FUTURE.
THANKING YOU.

LUCKNOW, U.P. INDIA
WITH REGARDS

(ZAHIR AHMAD)

THE CUSTOMER CARE
HONDA MOTORCYCLE &SCOOTER INDIA PVT.LTD.
MANESAR, DISTRICT GURGAON, HARYANA, INDIA

I am writing this mail to inform you about the experience I had while trying to purchase Honda Sine with your Delhi / NCR Dealerships. I Servicing the bike at of your dealership in Delhi/NCR but the dealer was unable to deliver the desired Service. Following I feel are back breaking for your company:

On first date of selling this bike I feel some steering noise problem in this bike,
Morning time always coming break noise when applying breaks..
Poor pick up
Poor Average
Engine heavy noise coming at 40-50kmph

All the time I have taken my bike at your dealership but every time I feel bad experience, So I have writing this mail to u because this time problem with my bike engine there is some heavy noise coming at 40-50 kmph ad it very dangerous for me or my bike, So I’ll requested to change my complete engine of my bike under warranty and taken some strict action against your service dealerships, and we have attached Scanned copy of Service Case history, invoice, warranty registration card and emission warranty contract card for your kind consideration. If you do not take any action against my mail or concern I’ll go Consumer Court …

Vehicle data

Engine code:
JC36E9289043
Delivery date:
20/01/2009

I hope this mail would be fruitful for your company and please let me know if your have further questions regarding this experience

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhakar Singh

Haryana, India.

Sub: Honda Aviator- send for service on 6-10-2010, & was recived with only wash.
BE CAREFUL IF U ARE BUYING HONDA- AVIATOR OR ACTIVA
i send my aviatar for sevice on 6th but on 7th evening i was not able to start. So i showd to other person he opned the carborater & shod me it was filled & chocked. Then called dev honda meerut they said" we dont wash carborater". my ? is what i have paid for just wash. what is the meaning of service. engine was open with in 6000 km they told me its petrol problem.what about my other two wheelrs i am using same petrol from same pump. now i feel that they are charging for service but not doing so. honda
shoul do something other wise wash out aviator & activa in next 2 year.
ravi sharma meerut. engine no. JF21E0033945. DEALER CODE 100002 DEV HONDA MEERUT. any action will be takn or just another mail. I want detail of action taken against dealer by HONDA
ravi sharma
16 sports colony suraj kund road
Meerut 250 001
N Jan 20, 2011 by
sajeem

2days before i was send complaints i did not get replay; my no is 9744126033 9744894266
N Apr 12, 2011 by
bhavin990

we r not getting prompt and satisfactory service for our vehicle Honda stunner given at OM SAI HONDA(Kandivali, Mumbai 400016). my vehicle no MH-02 BU 4067. i had given bike for 4th free service. in which we know that our battery is defective so your service station send it for replacement till today 12--4-2011 can not received it. we r very surprised for such a small part of replacement it will tack 12 to 15 days. kindly do needful in this meter and the solve the problem immediately.

Bhavin shah.
9987555330.
mail - bhavin990@yahoo.com
A Apr 23, 2011 by
Dr S B Pandhi

I am astonished to see so many complaints against Honda Motorcycles and Scooters Pvt. Ltd. company due to their poor after sales service. A good company must render good services to its customers

I have also experienced poor service of my Eterno scooters at M/s SARVPRIYA AUTOS PVT.LTD., at Ludhiana (Dealer code PB30001). After every service/repair, almost every time the scooter is needed to be sent again to service centre for its proper service. The technical staff perhaps does not have adequate knowledge and have poor expertise. The owners too do not give any attention to customers' complaints. The proer parts are also not available with this so called leading dealer of Ludhiana.

For making complaint of the poor services of this dealer, I have been trying to contact Honda Company, Manesar, Gurgaon from the past 3 days. I have been put on hold continuously for several minutes on STD but even then I could not make contact with any customer care officer. This poor attitude towards customers is not a good sign for the company.
Still I am trying to make contact with company's Customer Care Executives for explaing them about their poor service cell.

Dr S B Pandhi
Press Secretary,
Akhil Bhartiya Grahak Panchayat (Regd.)
Punjab Unit
98760-20882
D Jun 4, 2011 by
adlamdade

i have purchase honda shine motorcycle by cash on 25th august 2010 at miraj, dist sangli, maharashtra RTO registration no is MH 10 AU 5834
but the delear could not give my RTO papers yet. whenever ask then they dont resposnce me. Please tell me what can i do for this problem ?

please reply

adlamdade@rediffmail.com Phone no 09158997074
A Jun 15, 2011 by
Chetan Dhuri

I am not happy with the service I'm getting from Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. I bought Honda Shine on 25th June 2010 in Mumbai at Goregaon. Unfortunately the bike is having defect. It vibrates very much & above 40kmph it is painful to ride on this bike. The highest speed is 70 to 80kmph only which is poor then 100cc bike. Milage is only 45kmpl.

I am trying to contact customer care of Honda at Pune. I get two email id from them after doing a phone call, The id is customercare@honda2wheelersindia.com & customer.care@honda2wheelersindia.com I email the problem on both the ids on 13th & 14th of this month but both the mail get bounce.

How customer care dept can give wrong email id to a customer? & what about the problems which I'm having with my bike?

I already complained to the authorised service centre at Borivali (E) but it is not getting solved from them.

Please do the needful.

NOT HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT & SERVICE OF HONDA IT'S VERY POOR...
N Sep 14, 2011 by
nkanakka

CHASSIS NO: ME4KC097BA8035908 / ENGINE NO: KC09E4131175 / MODEL : UNICON / REGN DT : 18 FEB 2010./ Purchased form Sai Point, Meera Road, Thane.
Compalint : Non availablity of Chain spoke
I have been following up with your dealer form last couple of weeks ( form 3rd week of Aug 2011) for change chain spoke, however, dealer kept on saying stock not avail and not coming form HONDA.
Not sure what action HONDA took for satisfy your customer. We are forced to make complaint in media for stop using your service those who interested to purchase new vehicle.

Narayan K Menon