HSC original marksheet/ certificate lost - Lost HSC marksheet/ certificate

Marian Rocha
I have passed my HSC in March 1995.
Originals were given to Kareer colleague for applying for 15th stad.
However when I got a cisa from Dubai, I opted to work.
Kareer colleague is closed and I do not have original HSC marksheet ( its with kareer colleague )
I need to do my higher education now.
Can you help me on procedure on how to obtain this.
I am staying in Dubai.

Comments

Sir my sister lost her HSC certificate.
(Name : Gadapa Shivjyoti Rajgangaram, certificate no.027464, seat no. M113932)
please assist me how can i get duplicate of certificate of marksheet and passing certificate.

I have lost original SSC certificate. I passed SSC exam in March 1972 from Nagpur division & my roll no is 71584. so I request you to issue me a duplicate certificate.
Thank you.

your Sincerely.

hi, i have lost my 12th marksheet n i want a duplicate 12th marksheet asap i want it immediately like in this wk itself is it possible and wats the procedure ...pls pls help me ...i hv passed from mumbai.i have dublicate/xerox of hsc certificate...

Iam Shakila Shaikh from Mumbai. I had passed HSC exam in feb 2001.

But, now I have lost my Original marksheet.

I will be very thankful if you can issue me a duplicate certificate.

yours sincerely

Shakila Shaikh

I appeared for my HSC exam in March 2004 but i didn't clear 2 subject, in October'2004 i reappeared but this time i cleared only 1 subject again I reappeared in October'2005 for remaining 1 subject which is cleared, so now I got 3 marksheet copy for march'04, Oct'04 and oct'05,
how can i merge this 3 copy of marksheet in Single Marksheet

I have also lost my HSC marksheet. i'll be grateful if somebody emailed me the procedure to procure a new one. Please help me to sort this problem.Currently I am staying in MUMBAI. my email address is REHANA_ANSARI@REDIFF.COM
thank you.
I will be very thankful if you can issue me a duplicate certificate.

yours sincerely

Ahmed usman Ansari

Sub : Lost my original marksheet HSC Com.

My name : - ARCHANA CHANDRAKANT DUBEY

My HSC Roll No. A125102(COM.)

School :K.K.V. JR. COLLEGE, BHANDUP, Mumbai
cbchaudhari HSC original marksheet/ certificate lost  - Maharashtra, India

About your Email - rbnb college

Following Email Received me. That email is fraud or real please inform me

THE INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS
PROMOTION DEPARTMENT OF
THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY.
22 Garden Close, Stamford, Lincs PE9 2YP,

London, United Kingdom.
Reference Number: BMW/2551256003/23

REGARDS TO MY PHONE CONVERSATION WITH YOU.

Attention: C B Chaudhari,

We are in receipt of your mail and must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of the winners in this year's BMW AUTOMOBILE INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTION 2009.Your email address ( cbchaudhari.1576@rediffmail.com ) was randomly selected along with others from a database of over 50,000.00 email addresses drawn from the WORLD-WIDE-WEB. A ticket number was attached to each email address and your email address tagged ticket number: 5647600545188, serial number: BMWP/556543450906 and Reference Number: BMW:2551256003/23 emerged as the star ticket email.

Your winning prize has been verified and approved for payment by this Department. Your Profile (Form) has also been received and filed along with other winning documents for Record Purpose. Delivery will be made to you by a high level diplomatic agent You are to contact him immediately, via this email ( mrbrain.smith@yahoo.com ) his Name is Senior Diplomat Brian Smith. Your consignment code is (CH/147/LD) you are to keep your Consignment Code Number very confidentials and Keep me fully informed as soon as you contact him.

The Diplomatic Officer will be Arriving India and you are to send to Our Diplomatic Officer a copy of your ID Proof ( ID CARD/ PASSPORT / VOTERS CARD OR DRIVER LICENSE COPY) to enable him indentify before he arrives your country (India). Below is his flight information:

Departure Date /Time: 6Th April 2010 -5:15:00 p.m (UK TIME)
Arrival Date /Time: 7Th April 2010 - 9:30 a.m (INDIA TIME)
Your winning consignment box contains all of the following items:

1.) Your Winning Prize £750,000.00 GBP.
2.) Official Winning Certificate.
3.) Affidavit of claims eligibility.
4.) Documents covering source of winnings.

Note: All courier charges has been dully paid for over here in UK while you will be responsible for any local charges to be incurred by the diplomat in delivering your winning prize to you in your country.

In your revert email, do state your willingness to take care of the local charges in your country so as to enable us proceed with the onward delivery of your parcel to you And please you are to confirm your Address below for swift action before departure. Please kindly comfirmed your home address.

* Delievery Address:

r b n b college shrirampur INDIA.

In your revert email, do state your willingness to get your winning funds receieved through this proper hight diplomatic channels.

Congratulations once from all staff of BMW Lottery Board and do feel free to call for more information.

Yours Sincerely,

Engr. Michael Thomas

PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTIONS,
BMW AUTOMOBILE. LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
THE BMW INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTION
COPYRIGHT ©2010. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I have lost original HSC Marksheet. I passed HS exam in 1997 from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education so I request you to issue me a duplicate certificate.
Thank you.

sir i lost my 11th and 12 th certificates in my own house so can i get the duplicates of it.

I passed my 10th in 1994 from Gujarat Board. Can someone let me know of the process of issuance of SSC Certificate (the one having candidate's Date of Birth).

Now I wanted to know:
1. What is the process for issuance of duplicate SSC Certificate (having DOB)
2. How much time it will take (since I am in Delhi and will have to travel to Ahmedabad only for this purpose).

Any help on the topic is appreciated. Please email me any information to jainnitin_1978@rediffmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
Nitin Jain

i have passed my ssc in 1984. i have lost my ssc certificate and i don't have zerox copies also from where do i get my certificate back.

i have passed my ssc in 1984 and i have lost my ssc marksheet. Now for job purpose i want original certificate so from where can i get the original one. I don't have zerox copy also. Please help me out.
aditi

hello sir i am mary shoba i have done my higher sec in tamil nadu gov.now i have applied in teaching training but my higher sec certificate 10 th and +2 both are lost the certificate pls help for me how apply and the address phone no also this is very urgent sir

I have passed my HSC in March 1995.
Originals were submitted to Mumbai university for Distance Education for First year of B.A
However i failed to attend my exams and so I do not have original HSC marksheet
I need to do my higher education now.
Can you help me on procedure on how to obtain this.
Please do the needful
dilon HSC original marksheet/ certificate lost  - Tamil Nadu, India

convert into single - hsc marksheet

how can i merge this 3 copy of marksheet in Single Marksheet
Manisha.Dhopeshwarkar HSC original marksheet/ certificate lost  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Lost HSC Original Marksheet - Lost HSC Original Marksheet

My name is manisha sardesai I appeared HSC in 1990 March from fergusson collage
coudnot clear one subject ie German so again appeared in 1990 October and cleared but unfortunately I have lost my HSC marksheet original and xerox too how should i get duplicate marksheet ?

Lost of H.S.C Documents

I passed H.S.C form Utter Pradesh in 2002. After I came to mumbai and completed my graduation in 2008 in Maharashtra College in which my major subject was physics. They asked to submit 12th Result, certificate and leaving certificate for verification and I submitted to Maharashtra College.

They could not verify my all documents in 6 years. They have lost my all the original documents and simultanously they are not providing my T.Y.B.Sc. Original documents and letter has been sent my times to U.P. Board. But they are not replying. That's why I have lost my career.

I requested you to please send me procedure in my mail id (chaurasia.shankar@gmail.com) to solve the problems. I shall be very greateful to you.

Your Sincerely,
shankar chaurasia
skhona

I passed my HSC in 2003.
My college (K.J.Somaiya College of Science & Commerce) has misplaced my marksheet & certificate. After repeated attempts to find them, the college has been unable to trace them.

Kindly guide me the procedure to get a duplicate of these documents.

Shraddha

hi, i have lost my 12th marksheet n i want a duplicate 12th marksheet asap i want it immediately like in this wk itself is it possible and wats the procedure ...pls pls help me some one for my further qualification.

Thank's
SHAIFALI SALUNKE D/O VIKAS RAO SALUNKE
my roll no.of HSS 2007= 275327778
School-Ashay academy H S School, khagji ka bagicha( Indore madhya pradesh)

HSC original marksheet/ certificate lost - Lost HSC marksheet/ certificate