http://tashan.co.in - Fraudulent Service

Sriram Keerthi MK
The other day I was browsing a website when there was an advertisement that required me to click on a button and do a "pull up" and beating the computer meant that I would win something. By doing so I was redirected to another page that advertised that I would get FREE WALLPAPERS if I entered my phone number. Assuming that it was my prize, I decided that I would enter my phone number and they sent me a confirmation code. I must tell you that at this point I didn't notice the rather fine "fineprint" at the bottom that said that I would require to subscribe to the service upon which I would get the wallpaper.

The link to the page that I got: http://tashan.co.in/pmswapdev_india/pmsdata.xhtml?target=tashan/tn/splash_bhakti.html&partner=cpx-bhakti&free=omganesh&ymid=ZCAAANUXCQCxpyAAAAAAADcrCgAAAAAAAgAAAAIAAAAAAP8AAAACDR7aDQAAAAAAE4QOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACQ4aFUAAAAAAIAAgAAAAAAM5l5diEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwlqa4-AAAAAAAAAAAAAADg36FUAAAAAA0AAAAAAAAADQAAAAAAAAA=

After subscribing to a service that fooled me into spending money for something so silly, I decided I'd unsubscribe it, because paying weekly for something as stupid as this was literally insane. To my dismay there wasn't any WAP link which I could click to unsubscribe. Instead I was told to send a message unsub bhakti to 57775, which cost me a further 3 rupees a message. This is cheating. Why should I pay so much for something this stupid?

Cursing my bad luck I waited for it to unsubscibe and for some reason it did not. It was only later that I found that I had made a mistake in the message I sent to unsubscribe. I forgot all about this.

Today again I wanted to make a very important call, and I saw that my balance was suddenly reduced and I remembered the horrible service that I had subscribed unwittingly to. And due to this, I was not able to make the call, and it amounted to other problems costing me far more than just a call. I called Airtel and asked them to check my account and inform me why this happened, and what was I charged for. Airtel was unable to help me, because apparently their software was not working. And after a long time a message came telling me that I was charged Rs. 20 for the service, which strangely does not show up in my Airtel Live subscriptions page. And then again it charged me another Rs. 10. And then another Rs. 5. This was insane. I was charged for something I didn't use, and further more, I was charged a lot more than I was supposed to. This company has illegally taken money from my account by charging me more than they should and also making the unsubscription process dubious. I request you to take firm action against them and to refund my money.

Comments

Sir, I am facing the same problem.Please suggest me what to do?
Thank you.

You can talk to customer care for this problem. they will unsubscribe this for you

fraudulent service - tashan.co.in

they advertise for a free camera and then make you subscribe for their services and then there is no way to unsubscribe.
they start deducting rs 20/- per week.

I Have Complaint about ur services that there are when i call somewhere in that every week you deduct 20 Rs so why you deduct that Rs I want Reason &what that any tax or some where else
i hope please Co-oprate be about this complaint my Moblie no 9870287854

I want to unsubscribe your service... plz unsubscribe me... my no. is 9994056791

i hope please Co-oprate be about this complaint my Moblie no 9773353198 u bluddy cheater's tashan
N Feb 27, 2011 by
sunilpatel404 tashan.co.in  - Gurgaon, Haryana, India

charging fees by sms - tashan.co.in

Tashan.co.in is charging by 20 rupee sending the sms for renewed subscription for service. this is happen twice in a month without any authorisation of mine and deducting the amount from my prepaid balance.
I request you to please do the needful to me.
N Jun 8, 2011 by
rajeevchadha tashan.co.in  - Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Fraudulent Charging - tashan.co.in

Hello sir...i accidentally clicked on their advt. and than they activated my services..i want to unsubscribe the services as they deduct rs 20 ... my phone no is 9911501609 every week.. Even I have tried to unsubscribe from their site but of no use.
Please help as Tashan is charging me for the service I am not using at all.
Rajeev