http://www.ezeejobs.net/ - Company is a fraud

Aarti Khanna
Hi, I joined for the online data entry work after paying $55. And follwed the instructions as told. Firstly this company is not doing the work they proclaim. Secondly, they are suppose to refund the money if a customer is not satisfied but inspite of my repeated mails asking for refund, the outcome is nothing. BWARE DONNOT JOIN THIS PROGRAM. they are cheater!!!

Comments

Ad typing Job - ezeejobs.net

I joined www.ezeejobs.net, were they have the option for MoneyBack if not satisfied, the program does not seems to work as they mentioned on their site, you actually cannot apply for the money back guarantee. An automated message will be delivered to your mail saying that you need to give the program an honest try. Honestly, there is no way you can reach them. Please help me get my money back, I would genuinely appreciate it.

ighjldl;'slg;g
't][oetwd;;, g/k

Can i register and make post poned payment. That is you deduct the amount form my payment after i have joined you.

Ladies & Gentlemen,

There are no less than a 100 websites that I am aware of, which are involved in these kind of Internet Job Frauds. Let's Face it...There are no companies/websites that are genuine & they all are fake, fraudulent & meant to squeeze out hard earned cash from the gullible. I've seen a number of smart-asses getting duped.

Have you ever worked in a company/organization that offers you a salary of $8000 per month??? Come-on!!! That's a huge sum of money to be paid for typing online. You are fooling yourself, if you believe in it. It is 4 lac rupees a month. A software engineer with 10yrs of experience with giants like Microsoft & IBM does not earn that much, even in the US!!

If it was so easy, why does the website owner not make the money all by himself? Any sensible person running such a company would hire 200-300 guys for as low as Rs. 5000 to 15000; and they will work eight hours a day for him/her. Do I need to tell you how much work will they do in a day.

Despite reading this note, if you think you can believe in these sites, please think of this: If someone is paying you $200 per day, why can't he/she do it without asking you to make a payment of $35 or $50 or $60 to become a member. I haven't heard of an employer who offers a salary of Rs 50, 000 provided you pay him Rs.2000 to be employed..WAKE UP guys.

If you do not believe what I've written, please have someone kick your ass after you make the payment to be employed. Get the following text tattooed on your forehead in bold italics: I AM A DUMB-ASS...!!!

finally www.ezeejobs.net legit/scam
safia

yes you are truly right about this. I have only read this and guessed that this is all fake.

ezeejobs.net - typing

look at http://data-out-sourcing.blogspot.com/2009/04/wwwezeejobsnet-legit-or-scam.html for a long list of complaints about this company

Totally Agree with comments of Chinnamnaidu .Thank you for Opening everybody eyes with actual Facts.

Quite surprising abt income p/m. My dear frnds pls investigate more before entering into it .
I am also doing the same thing

Just now i checked the web site offering $100 as a welcome gift & Mr Nitesh Singh from India writing about his earnings ( $8000 pm) ??

any body can comment on this ??

fack or not - http://www.ezeejobs.net/index.php

I want to know about this website http://www.ezeejobs.net/index.php
it's provide job or not

please tell me about this

Dear All guys,

This is Mohd Omer i am looking this website http://www.ezeejobs.net/index.php and i read complete information from top to bottom, guys its simply looking scam story, i do agree with above comments, becaz meanwhile i open google page and i type the website once i click there i found lot of comments of my friends reg this website, my advice to all of our guys is please do interrogation before u register in anywebsite online, now a days lot of mba guys, software programmers guys are not earning the huge amount which the website is displaying.

That site is displaying $8, 000 US Dollars+$1, 000 US Dollars monthly salary, i dont know which fool guy create this website, they simply want money from us, and once they get money they will not reply to us, Its correct guys.

So plz dont waste ur valuable time, dont waste ur money which u have been with lot of hardwork.

Wake Up Guys.

cybercafe4you@gmail.com

I strongly agree with the comments. Can we do anything regarding this type of false web site???

Hi!

I too attracted by the website and decided to join But my inner feeling told me to the due diligence. I did in google and found it is scam/fraud. Thanks for the info.

However If any one interested in real, ethical, honest, genuine data entry job please visit the website and register and follow their instructions. NO INVESTMENT from your side. ONLY for INDIANS

Earn Rs.2000/day working part time on internet.
Dear Friends, Are you interested to make Rs.2, 000 to Rs.3, 000 A Day with part time jobs? This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is a legal opportunity to earn money online when you do it as part time jobs. This opportunity is a proven way to make Rs.20, 000 to Rs.1, 20, 000 A month. There are already 3, 00, 000 people around the world grabbed this opportunity and making tons of money every month. If you are interested to know more about this opportunity, visit

If u are not able to open contact me at topaz790@yahoo.com

Enjoy, Sat

Hi all,
The first thing that strikes when you look at the website is that they are not providing any contact information. Any genuine person will provide with his name address and contact number. He does not provide you information to verify any of the claims that are being made. All those People, whose photographs are displayed say they r from India but why not give the name and add so that we can verify that??????

This is a scam. These people suck the hard earned money from people who are in need. Human need and greed is the root cause for such scams.

Deena
jules

i think this ezeejobs is faked what i, m asking in myself why does this online need payment for registration if they need workers? if they are true it hought processing is free and have a nice guidelines to their worker on how to work and earn money no need payments am i right...thanks i, m save...

Saya juga sudah jadi member dan sudah pasang iklan, tapi sampai saat ini tidak ada komentar apapun dari ezeejobs.net.

i did recieve $600.00 from the website ezeejobs.net all i did was to fill up the form and then work for couple of days or a week... it's not a scam guyz and girls! you dumb people are just too scared to try.. don't be such a pee brain for your own sake, , , well i dont care if you guyz/girls wont try it, go suck dicks and lick pussies idiota!!! my name is archie moreno mante i live in miami FL...Blk.687 come and get me for you to know the truth you dumbasses!!!
takla

yes! your damn right mr. nanimaho, i recieved my pay 3 days ago., come on people dont be such a weak type minded kids... its not a scam for christ sake...

http://www.ezeejobs.net/ - Company is a fraud