igmobile.com - deactivate my services from lg mobile

abhilekh awsthi
plz deactivate my number frm igmobile.com my number is 09970286966... plz do it asap

Comments

deactivation of number - LG

my prepaid no.. 09358111787 is having problem for the last five days..this is my second written complaint and more than twenty times i contacted ur customer care on tele.my cell phone has outgoing facility but the incoming call facility is deactivated..the customer care says that work is on on my querry..but i found the response of customer care as pathetic.when it comes to charging bills,you people are never late even by one day,but your customer care services are really disheartening...please do something on my number or i will have to switch over to a new service provider,and i will suggest my friends also not to take reliance connection ever.....

mobil number de-activation - LG

dear sir,
my mobil number:09345584277
mobil exp date:31.oct.2007
but my number is not deactivated.please immediatly deactivated my number.

deactivate my account - igmobile

have3 not subscribed for any offer of this company and by chance if it has happened please unsubscribe my mobile No for the same 09003273279 Daily Rs. 10/-(INR) being deducted from my account.
emil davis
Alok

Please deactivated this service frm my numbr

plz deactivate my number frm igmobile.com my number is 9910124028... plz do it asap

deactivate my my nimber frm this service and deactivate this service

deactivate my number frm ds service my no 9704714406

deactivate my wap services and wallpaper services frm (64611001) immediately

deactivate my wap services frm my mobile of wallpaper pack of airtel(wap)...my no...9704714406

Plz... deactivate the stardust package from the my mobile its number is 9800179280,
I will be very grateful to you.

plz deactivate my number frm igmobile.com my number is 9989439469 ... plz do it asap

I want to deactivate or unsubscribe my airtel catch22.contest.it has been unwantedly open
Lenka

Chtěl bych s zeptat od čeho je tato stránka, , , protože mi někdo ukradl mobil, a chtěla bych ho zablokovat, tak sem se tady chtěla zeptat, jestli je od toho tato deaktivace...diky za odpověd

MyLGcellphoneUNLOCK, pleaseunlockcodeorsecuritcodemyphoneimeiNO:011216002697372, s/n:812mmwd269737

please deactivate my account igmobile.com

plz deactivate my account as soon as possible they are charging money ony my tax based service. My number is 9800865155

pl deactivate my tax based service and wap service as earliest my telephone no is 9717640471.
pl confirme by mail

Please deactivate my text based service immediately my mob no. is 9872377097 n confirm me by mail thanx.

Please deactivate my text based service immediately my mob no. is 9003145203 confirm me by mail thanx.

plz deactivate my number frm igmobile.com my number is 09952112754...

igmobile.com - deactivate my services from lg mobile