India passport office of raipur (c.g) - To given a wrong info of my birth date,father's name&street name

ANKIT AGRAWAL
My name is Ankit agrawal from kharsia (c.g) i got my passport but when i see my passport their some mistake in it like my correct date of birth is 7th dec 1985, my father 's name is sharad agrawal &i live in mouhapali road kharsia. But in that place worng information has written please help me to correct my passport.
Thankyou my name is ankit agrawal mob no.09981472025

Comments

Sir
I had aplied for passport in the month of Nov.2008, myfile No- E001108.Pl. try to send early sir, i will be greatful to sir.
Thanks.

we want to know the position of passport which is given by me for making before 6 month

I had aplied for passport in the month of July 2008, myfile No- RPRA00799208. Plz. try to send early sir, i will be greatful to sir.

sir
I had applied for passport in the month dec.2008, my.no is z-850507.try to send as early as possible.i want to know the status of passport.i will be greatfulto you, sir.

what is the procedure of passport making (urgent) and also send me doumentation which required in the process kindly fever me it"s urgent

Dear i want to know the charges of passport making in raipur & how much time it will take.

I want to know what is the procedure of passport making and also send me doumentation which required in the process and the charges of passport making in raipur & how much time it will take.

I had applied for passport dated 16th Oct 2009, my. ref No. is RPR-A012783, after savral followup with Raipur passport officer i couldn't receive my passport at my add ( MIG-1-176 PT RAVI SHANKAR SHUKLA NAGAR KORBA CG) as well as there is no any status show in passport enquiry web add. You are requested to look in to the matter and send at the earliest.
thankyou
my mob no. is ( 9827404657)

I had been applied for renewal of my Passport before 5 month ago. But not delivered yet now. It is very urgent for me. So, please delivered my Passport as soon as possible.My contact no. is 08878801395

Thanks & Regards
ARVIND SINGH
N Aug 4, 2011 by
vikash agrawal 40150

rpeected sir please help me or suggest me to make my passport when an fir of laws 294, 323, 506 has been putted against me what is the other way to make it yname is vikash agrawal s/ o omprakash agrawal ddani para in fon iof rahoate raiarhchhatigarh india pin code 496001 my email id is vikash40150@yahoo.com and my number is 09826140150