Indore Collectorate - Voter ID not recieved

Priyanka Jain
I have yet not recieved my Voter ID card since five months. I have already submitted form no. 6 duly filled with the documents.

Priyanka Jain
83, Narsingh Bazar
Indore-452002

Comments

ayush agrawal
12/1 sajan nagar, shailem appt bloack 'a' indore
voter id no lhv346624

I have yet not recieved my Voter ID card since two months. I have already submitted form no. 6 duly filled with the documents.
devendra pal

ward no. 54, indore

Sanjay Gour
718/8, nanda nagar
Indore M. P.-452001

I had submitted application for include my name in votor list 2008-2009 but card has not received as yet

MOHIT KASLIWAL,

276, CLERK COLONY,

INDORE, (M.P.)-452001

I have not received my card yet now for 3 month's.

SIr I am having a VOter I Card but the Age and Date of Birth printed on it is wrong .
I had applied 2 times regarrding this matter to your officers for this work.
But sir up till now i have not received the correct card

My Details are as under

Jayesh Barve
s/o Padmakar Barve
Address:- 3 Chandrabhaga Main Road
Juni Indore, Indore ( MP)

Voter Card No : KWT0749499

I had applied 2 times regarrding this matter to your officers for this work.
But sir up till now i have not received the correct card

My Details are as under

Jayesh Barve
s/o Padmakar Barve
Address:- 3 Chandrabhaga Main Road
Juni Indore, Indore ( MP)

Voter Card No : KWT0749499

I have yet not received my Voter ID card since five months. I have already submitted regal document
As ur Demand

Ragni/Kamlesh Jatere
91/A, S-4, Sch.-78, Vijay nagar
Indore

Sub.- Voter ID recieved
I have recieved my Voter ID card . but some problem in card STI8087272 KAMLESH S/O ISHWARI PRASAD (SPELING IS WRONG) & DATE OF BIRTH IS 18/12/1974 ( NO DATE OF BIRTH IN MY CARD)
AS PER
CARD STI8087280 RAGNI W/O KAMLESH (SPELING IS WRONG) & DATE OF BIRTH IS ...

Kamlesh/Ishwari pr.
Ragni/Kamlesh Jatere
91/A, S-4, Sch.-78, Vijay nagar
Indore

I have yet not recieved my Voter ID card since for months. I have already submitted form no. 6 duly filled with the documents.
Please Accept My Comment

Thanks & Regards
Deepak patidar S/O Ompraksh Patidar
100 khajrana main road near
ganesh tempal indore

I have yet not received my Voter ID card since 2 months. I have already submitted form no. 6 duly filled with the documents.

f. no. 201 swarna palace s
sch. no. 114 vijaynagar
near power house
indore

PATH (I) LTD.
76 Mall Road
Mhow (m.p)

Voter ID not received yet - Indore Collectorate

I have yet not recieved my Voter ID card since one year. I have already submitted form no. 6 duly filled with the documents

Indore Collectorate - Voter ID not recieved