INDUS TEQSITE PVT LTD,CHENNAI - NOT GIVEN MY ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES AND BENDING

JOHNSON SANTHOSH A
I was joined the company Indus Teqsite pvt ltd, Chennai on August 01, 2008. They forced me to surrender my original certificates to continue the job. So I voluntarily surrender my certificates. Then i was resigned that job 29, May 2009 because of not given the salary for the month of April and May 2009. After that i ask for certificates they didn't respond properly. So please do me help get my certificates back.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Jun 21, 2011 by
SankarThiagarajan

When a person joins in Indus Teqsite Pvt. Ltd., they will get the all certificates and ask the employee to sign on the agreement. The agreement is not favor of both the company and employee. That is a single side agreement. They never give you the agreement copy too.
While you are joining, they will say that you will get your appraisal in 1 year. But they never give you pay hike through out your agreement period. In your service period, they never settle the salary on time too.
If you are breaking the bond, you must pay the Rs. 60, 000/-. Otherwise you have to forget about your Education certificates and your experience certificates. If a guy resigns his job from the company, the guy will be loaded with lot of new works that may takes several months/year to complete it. They force the guy to complete those very huge activities. That’s not the matter how long the guy stays and how extends the notice period. Though you put your whole effort, they will not give you the Relieving order and experience certificate.

INDUS TEQSITE PVT LTD,CHENNAI - NOT GIVEN MY ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES AND BENDING