Industrial permanent jobs - Fake post letter from A.P

OPP RTC BUSSSTAND 60 FEET RAOD
ONGOLE,PRAKASAM DIST-A.P 523002

Comments

vivek gupta job  - India

this latter fake or not - job

--- On Fri, 22/1/10, Emirates Recruitment <info@emiraterecruitmentonline.com> wrote:

From: Emirates Recruitment <info@emiraterecruitmentonline.com>
Subject: APPOINTMENT LETTER AND CONTRACT DOCUMENT FROM EMIRATE AIRLINE GROUP.
To: viv_star2008@yahoo.in

Website: www.flyemiratesairline.com
Email: info@flyemiratesairline.com
hr@flyemiratesairline.com

ATTN:Vivek Gupta,

It is of utmost importance to inform you that after the interview/screening and scrutiny of your Curriculum Vitae with other verification procedures APPOINTMENT LETTER FROM EMIRATE AIRLINE UK carried out, EMIRATE AIRLINE GROUP UK, we were able to resolve the status of your application.

On this note, we hereby congratulate you on the success of your application and as such we have attached to you the Appointment letter that transcends any written document. You are therefore required to follow these procedures IMMEDIATELY so as to complete your employment formalities:

(1)You are to contact CONTINENTINTAL DE TOUR INTERNATIONAL TRAVELING AGENCY via email with the signed scan copy of your appointment letter (as an acceptance of the offer) for a valid Work-Permit/Employment Authorization Document IMMEDIATELY so as to enable your work in UK legally.

Note that the procurement of your work-permit MUST not exceed the deadline as stipulated in the offer letter as it would take four (5) working days for the
CONTINENTINTAL DE TOUR INTERNATIONAL TRAVELING AGENCY UK to procure your Visa/work-permit before the British high commission.

Below are the contact details of the

CONTINENTINTAL DE TOUR INTERNATIONAL TRAVELING AGENCY UK (CDTITA). All expenses incurred as a result of processing your traveling documents with the below agency will be reimbursed to you by the Company as this is also stipulated in your contract agreement attached.

CONTINENTINTAL DE TOUR INTERNATIONAL TRAVELING AGENCY
56 YORKSHIRE AVENUE-LANCASHIRE

GB0098 MANCHESTER - UK

EMAIL: info@continentaldetour.com ,uktravel@continentaldetour.com

continentaldetour@yahoo.co.uk

PHONE: +447035962374

CONTACT PERSON: DR. JEFFREY SCOTT

HEAD OF VISA/PERMITS OPERATIONS.

(2)Do get back to us with developments and updates regarding the procurement of your valid work-permit. You are required to contact the Human Resources Manger in case of any clarifications .Below with his contact information.

EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP
TERMINAL 8 DEPARTURES HALL
MANCHESTER AIRPORT
POST CODE M90 4QX, UK.
PHONE: +44 702 404 2670
Website:www.flyemiratesairline.com
Email: info@flyemiratesairline.com Or hr@flyemiratesairline.com

(3) Once we confirm your works and residence permit from the CONTINENTINTAL DE TOUR INTERNATIONAL TRAVELING AGENCY UK , which stipulates that you are ready to join the team, we will take care of your your flight ticketand any money which you spend in the procurement of your UNITED KINGDOM Valid papers will be reimbursed to you as well during the payment of your first month upfront salary.

We hereby once more congratulate you on the success of you application among many that have applied and thereby instruct you to expedite all requirements as aforementioned so as to be able to meet the team before the deadline.
Congratulations!!!

CONTACT: Eng.Jimmy Schofield
Head Of Recruitment Services.
Human Resource Department
Emirate Airline Group,
Website:www.flyemiratesairline.com

N Nov 4, 2011 by
vijaykvr

i am vijay, my native Hosur(tamil nadu), i got call letter from sss industries job servies in that no. mentioned as 3751(T), so pls send contact no. of sss industrial job services to my contact no 9600457561.
N Nov 8, 2011 by
Raghushankar

I'm RaghuShankar, also got a letter from sss industries in a post.For receiving that post we have to pay Rs 525 /- to that post..Is this true..Please help me in this matter..shall i continue it..or leave it.
N Nov 9, 2011 by
Aemiline

i too got call letter from sss...they said to pay 525 for the letter...i returned it back...it is very doubtful because they have not contacted us but just sent a letter for us to pay the money...quite suspicious...
N Nov 9, 2011 by
ram pratap

they are giving fake call letter do not accept call letter from this address.
D Nov 9, 2011 by
P.Krishna

Fake post letter from A.P
OPP RTC BUSSSTAND 60 FEET ROAD
EMAILsijobs100@gmail.com

I'm Krishnamoorthy, My native Arakkonam. i got a call letter from sss industries job services from Kandukur Ongole Prakasam Dist, Andhra Pradesh. In a post.for receiving that post we have to pay Rs 525 /- . I am paying. It is very doubtful because they have not contacted number. I send mail to our mail id. But till now no response. This is my contact no: 9790902944.Its true.
N Nov 15, 2011 by
rekha sundaram

i got call letter from this company.i want to know the details about company & that call letter provides an conform job ah? rms.rekha@gmail.com
N Nov 17, 2011 by
Naveen Kumar

Plz dont take that call letter its a fraud company simply sending post to every one and they charge 500 rs. So i request not to buy that Plz return it back..
N Nov 17, 2011 by
sauravshah

Thnk u ...all the guys to save me to pay Rs.525...i am. also in doubt without intrview how can i get a call letter.Its totally shcoking...i also got the fraud Call letter regarding this bullsheet... SSS industrial job service...ongole parakasam.AP.I also return back the postman...and told him after confirmation i will collect CAll letter from post-office, but when i searched regarding this compny in google i found thai i not only got letter but many guys...its totally fraud...
N Nov 21, 2011 by
praveenkumarpatamata

hai this is praveen kumar from vijayawada.I too got this type of cover from sss industrial job services.But its a fake offer letter from them.i dint even taken that cover from postman coz how we will get a posting letter with out an interview also?In this competitive world these are all fake.so my friends please dont encourage these type of things.
N Nov 21, 2011 by
Ajith Eletrical

hi i too got the letter 3 of my frnds got the letter we didnt take it we just told the post man that we would collect it from post office...any one opnd the letter please tell me the details in it
A Nov 24, 2011 by
ramana pandranki

HI THIS IS "RAMANA PANDRANKI" FROM VIZIANAGARAM I GOT CALL LETTER THROUGH POST CARD
M/S SSS INDUSTRAIL JOB SERVICES
OPP RTC BUSSSTAND 60 FEET RAOD
ONGOLE, PRAKASAM DIST-A.P 523002
E-MAIL:sss0545@gmail.com BUT I DIDN'T TAKEN THAT LETTER FROM POST MAN BECAUSE I HAVE A SMALL DOUBT SHALL I PAY 525rs WHY SHOULD I GIVE THE MONEY PLZ CLARIFY MY DOUBTS AND RESPONSE TO MY CONTACT NO:8121373016 AND EMAIL ADDRESS : pandrankiramana@gmail.com PLZ REPLY ME AS POSSIBLE AS EARLIER.
N Nov 26, 2011 by
hanny

I'm Ramachandra, My native Kadapa. i got a call letter from sss industries job services from Kandukur Ongole Prakasam Dist, Andhra Pradesh. In a post.for receiving that post we have to pay Rs 525 /- . I am paying. It is very doubtful because they have not contacted number. I send mail to our mail id. But till now no response. This is my contact no: 7708260464.Its true.
N Nov 29, 2011 by
Theertha

OPP RTC BUSSSTAND 60 FEET ROAD
EMAILsijobs100@gmail.com

I'm G.C.Praveen, My native Chittoor. I got a call letter from sss industries job services from Ongole Prakasam Dist, Andhra Pradesh. In a post.for receiving that post we have to pay Rs 525 /- . I am paying. It is very doubtful because they have not contact number. I send mail to our mail id. But till now no response. This is my contact no: 9550464605. Please send your contact number.
D Nov 30, 2011 by
N.M.Sivakumar

hai friends this is Mani From Guntur Dist iam also recevie the post card from this Address industrial job services..., post man was asked me pay 525/- its fully fake information. i told you don't pay such amount to any person or post man. how will got the call letter with out any examnition and are interview. once agin i told you please keep your money in your pocket dont's miss use ok if any confusion plz contect 8686421132.
N Dec 10, 2011 by
v.p.raja

thank you so much mr.krishnamoorthy for your guidance regarding the above issue...even i neglected to pay the amount of 525 rs and returned it back...i fullly gone through it ..its fraud counsultancy only...please dear friends dont pay for it...return back it if u got any letters...

warm regards,
v.p.raja ramachandran
N Dec 17, 2011 by
venkisangaru

i' m s.venkatesam. also got a latter from SSS industries in a post . for reciving that post we have to pay rs 525/- to that post .. is this true .. please help me in this matter.. shall i continue it .. or leave it, ple contact this no 9177274408 or sent mail <sangaruvenkatesam@gmail.com>
N Jan 5, 2012 by
Suraj.m

HI,
I AM SURAJ.I AM FROM KERALA.I GOT A LETTER FROM POSTMAN WHICH WAS A CALL LETTER SENT FROM A FAKE ADDRESS(SSS INDUSTRIAL JOB SERVICES, #3-318(2), (MALYADRI NILAYAM), OPP R.T.C BUS STAND, 60 FEET ROAD, ONGOLE, PRAKASAM DIST-A.P-523002E MAIL:sss0545@gmail.com). I HAVE RECEIVED IT FROM VPL SERVICE. AFTER OPENING IT, I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE IT WAS PRINTED FULLY IN TELUGU. SO PLEASEGIVE ME THAT COMPANY'S CONTACT NUMBER TO TEAR OFF THEIR FACES.
N Jan 6, 2012 by
bgrkr9491413049

HI,
I AM b.g rama krishna reddy .I AM FROM kurnool.I GOT A LETTER FROM POSTMAN WHICH WAS A CALL LETTER SENT FROM A FAKE ADDRESS(SSS INDUSTRIAL JOB SERVICES, #3-318(2), (MALYADRI NILAYAM), OPP R.T.C BUS STAND, 60 FEET ROAD, ONGOLE, PRAKASAM DIST-A.P-523002E MAIL:sss0545@gmail.com). I HAVE RECEIVED IT FROM VPL SERVICE. AFTER OPENING IT, I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE IT WAS PRINTED FULLY IN TELUGU. SO PLEASEGIVE ME THAT COMPANY'S CONTACT NUMBER TO TEAR OFF THEIR FACES.any doubts please contact no .. 9491413049 & 9059732723
N Jan 10, 2012 by
anilkumark

Hai,
I am Anilkumar from Warangal District.
i also get fake call letter from the same address.
thanq for the those who are say this is fake call letter.i save my money 525/-