Intenlligence Bureu of India - recruitement of the post of ACIO-II in IB

chandra mohan
The IB of India ask Ex Servicemen for the post of Asst. Central Intelligence Officer-II (ACIO-II), PO and above rank in Navy through Indian Naval Placement Agency, But now Indian Naval Placement Agency given add on website that only CPO and above can apply for the above post.

I am Ex.Sevicemen (as the Rank of PO in Navy). I should allow to apply for the above post.

Comments

confirm me about ib recuirment for ex-sgt air force.

i am an ex-sgt of air force .I want to confirm regarding recuirment of ACIO-II .PO.

Respected Sir,

I am Ex Sgt. of Indian Airforce retiredv on 31 Jan 2005.

I request that I may also be given chance to apply for ACIO-II, screening/interview may reject incapable condidate but few perfectly better condidate may get chance & serve the Nation.

This may please be considered, I will be highly obiliged.

Vikas Sharma
vikas5529@yahoo.co.in

An exserviceman should be considered to compete for the said post irrespective of last rank held in Armed Forces.I am a retired Petty Officer, aged 37 yrs from the Navy.Logically a retired Petty Officer may be or may not be as good as higher rank retirees.They need to be given a chance to get screened.

Thanks and regards

despite known fact that the promotion to the rank of Jwo/CPO/JCO is just a matter of luck that what trade and the vaccancy there of, the stigma needs to be re thought.

Rank of Sgt/PO/HVL is the same upon whom the luck didn't smile ...

I am an Ex Sgt of Indian Air Force. My QFN-1) Diploma in instrumentation engineering, 2)Bsc In Medical Imaging Technology(64%), 3)MA in English(63%) .Exp(a)--- 20yrs in IAF, (b)--- Civil side Exp--ADM OFFICER-7 mth in a Trg orgn, Superintendent-3Mth in a B-Tech/B-pharm Engg college, Presently working as shift engineer for 1 year(about) in IT sector.I like to serve my mother land .I request that I may also be given chance to apply for ACIO-II, screening/interview . I have serrved IAF from 21.6.1986 to 30.06.2006.Kindly give me achance for interview.
Thanks & Regards
SUSHANTA KUMAR BHAUMIK(MOB-09433749794)
228, Ganguly Bagan, PO-- Naktala, Kolkata -- 700047, W.B.

sir, my name is ajaybabu, will u plz send me some information, i want to do 2008 acio-II results?

I have given interview for acio in ib on 24 feb. now i wants to know about result.

i am a going to retire on31 sep 2009 will i be able to join i.b

want to know the result of year 2008

i am ex sgt and my qualification is mba llb
what is the scope in ur organisation

I am also retiring from the Indian Navy on 31 Aug 2009 in the rank of Petty Officer. I am also interseted to know which all jobs are offer for Petty officers in all the three forces.If Jobs are for JCOs & MCPOS than what others will do.It is not a complaint but point to be considered.

Good Morning Sir this is srinivas.sir i had written test of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER ON 14DEC 2008.But till now i dont about the results

This is a humble Request . I am ex-CPO and registred with INPA and awaiting for the pmt reg number. I have received a message from INPA to apply for the IB openings. I requests your good self to intimate me the further procedures for applying to join with IB as ACIO- II. Anticipating your reply soon.

regds,

SV Ashok Kumar
Ex-CPO

sir wana do job in ib, please give me imformation.

tell me result of acio-ii

Respected Sir,
sir, i m manish srivastava Roll No.31088 Venue Of Examination--Mahatama ghandhi Kashi vidya Peeth, Varanasi.i did tock examination of acio-ii/wt 19th july, 2009(sunday), but i don't got result Of that date Examination till now.
So plz u crear to my request, I will be highly obiliged.

Manish Srivastava

dear sir,

I had given the ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER Exam ON 14DEC 2008 but till now Ido not know the result. Please provide me information regarding result. I ll be very thankful to You.

Waiting for ur Reply.

Thanking You

Respected Sir,

Sir, my name is Md Sarfaraz Ansari .I had given the said Examination at Ananda Mohan College Kolkata on 19th july, 2009(sunday), but i don't got result Of that date Examination till now.
So plz u crear to my request, I will be highly obiliged.

Waiting for ur Reply.