IRCTC - DO NOT SHOW MY BOOKED TICKET HISTORY

rajeev hussain
I m a user of ictct i have an account on irctc web site from a long time. i book many ticket without any problem. but from last a month on my account page booked ticket history, tds details etc. not shown by irctc. so i m confuse about this,

i want to show my booked ticket history etc. details

Comments

Not showing after booking - Ticket

I have booked a ticket form Pune to Hyd on 29-02-08,My amount got credited but i havnt got my ticket confirmation or PNR no and so.I have made no of call to the call center but no one there to pick or answer my call.Only recorded voice asking me to make the choice but no customer service exective picks the phone onec i select 9.I have sent email on this giving my Bill no and ref no.But I didnt get any reply.

My bill no:000055170292/itctc

Ref no:004062829 - For Rs.290/=

Now how to get my ticket or money.

Prem

Duplicate Billing - IRCTC

Kindly revert the payment made for transaction id 0113832287.
An extra amount of 2713 Rs was transfered.

i want to show my booked ticket history etc. details

please show my booked history ticket. Its urgent

pl.show my booked ticket history details.Its most urgent.
sanket

plz show my booked history
Pramod

There should be a online cancellation procedure to cancel i ticket as that of E-Tickets. It will save the time of many people to reach to the reservation counters. Indian Railways kindly took it into consideration.

------ Ad.Pramod
soodrkp

since morning i am trying to locate booked ticket history on irctc website.after login the site takes me to book your ticket portal and no button on left pane of irctc web page is visible for booked tickets history as claimed by them

im a user of irctc from long time, i want my e-ticket of back date(10th of june). its urgent because i has to submit as proof in my bill. Plz help me

I am also not getting my booked e-tickets in 'Booked History'. I have to cancel the ticket, but it is not showing. Please help me in displaying my booked ticket ASAP.

My Credenatials are rocky_garg

Please tell me how can i get the printout of duplicate e-ticket. As of i now i have no ticket and my train is on 4-Oct

I am not able to view my booked history in irctc site. Kindly help me to solve this issue.
Its very bad we are not able to retrieve my home pages

The booked history, plan my travel etc. the whole column is not displayed in my page. I want to take the print out of my tickets booked for the travel which are due on 30th October. Please help at the earliest. I want the full page to be displayed.

actuaally my booked history don't shoe on our homepage.
i.e urgent needed

i booked ticket but failed to print

kindly help me resolve the issue.

dear sir,
irctc home page does not show booked histrory and others details are hiding. pl sovel the as early as possible.

Dear,

i am unable to see my booked ticket history. Today morning i booked 2 tickets from PC to DDR for Kamayani express. Due to internet problem, i didn't received any ticket but amount has been deducted from mu account.

Request your help in this matter.

Uday

Even i have booked my tickets a week back and now i am trying to locate them to get the print out of the same...KINDLY HELP TO GET THE HISTORY OF THESE TICKETS.
Required urgently...
thanks
swati

sir
i booked ticket but faild to print pnr no4116317430 kindly help to send it my email adderess

IRCTC - DO NOT SHOW MY BOOKED TICKET HISTORY