Jal Nigam, Uttar Pradesh - Ignorance of Uttar pradesh Jal

Saujanya Yadav

This is to inform you that Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Exam was conducted in the year 2008. I applied for the post as per the procedure and passed the written examination conducted by the authorities. On clearing the written exam I received the call letter and went to Lucknow to attend the interview exam.

At the interview venue I was told by the authorities that I can't appear in the interview due to me having the B.Tech degree and the maximum qualification level is Diploma in Engineering.

Now I am having following objections against cancellation of my candidature by Jal Nigam Authorities:
1) In the notification of above exam, it was not mentioned anywhere that the maximum qualification for the exam is Diploma in Engineering.
2) Why those candidates were allowed to appear in the interview who did their B.Tech/B.E. after diploma as they also should also be considered to be the candidates with higher educational qualification for above exam.
3) If I am having higher educational qualification for above exam then why my candidature was not cancelled at the very begining when I applied for the post and why was I called for written exam and thereafter for interview exam.

For above exam I devoted my lot of time and money in preperation and travelling. Due to me being in private job I also have to bear loss in terms of salary appraisal and promotion as I took leaves for its preparation and hence negatively affected my record.

Please advise me how can I get justice against this harrasment by UP Jal Nigam.

Thanks & best regards,
Saujanya Yadav

Comments

dear sir,
one hand pump was stablished in my mohalla jyoti nagar, behind exhibition pandal etawah, 206001
under scheduled cast quota, , and it was stablished by personal efforts of mr ashok kumar yadav living in jyoti nagar mohalla.
since bigening he fitted in it submersible pump and never allowed to any mohalla niwasi to take drinking water, but he used this govt.hand pump for his own uses only . when any mohall wasi demands water for drinking he always refuses, the complient had been given to the loacal athorities through D.M.,
but the solution is yet pending since last many months.
since last month mr ashok kumar yadav has removed the handle of this govt.hand pump (which was stablished by up jal nigam) and kept it at his house. but the submersible pump is yet in the hand pump and being used by him for his own purposes. in between it is heard that mr ashok kumar yadav has given a application to the jal nigam that this hand pump has been failed, while the hand pump is giving good drinkable wather.
all the mohalla wasi are suffering from water crises .we request sir please see the actual problem and solve immidiately .
from mp verma, c/o bank of india
51 jyoti nagar etawah, 206001

sir
one hand pump in my village MANDIYA VIJAYRAMPUR, post - SHARIFNAGAR, tahsel- THAKURDWARA dist- MORADABAD, ( UP) which is infront of home of Mr. hariraj singh, is not working from many days . no action is being taken by jal nigam moradabad ( thakurdwara) . so please take an action to do it well .
i shall be highly greatful to you.
N Nov 27, 2011 by
umesh_ietl

sir
one hand pump in my village SHAHPUR, post - UMARI, block- BHITERGAOV Tahseel - GHATAMPUR Dist- KANPUR NAGAR, ( UP) which is infront of home of Mr. GAJRAJ CHAUKIDAR, is not working from ONE YEAR . no action is being taken by jal nigam KANPUR NAGAR . so please take an action to do it well .
i shall be highly greatful to you.

Jal Nigam, Uttar Pradesh - Ignorance of Uttar pradesh Jal