jeevandelhi.gov.in - online water bill payment

Sheetal Kerval on Mar 19, 2012

I have deposited my delhi jal board bill online thorugh www.jeevandelhi.gov.in on 09.02.2012 against receipt no 5439104 of Rs. 2618.34. My Connection no is 68571. few days back i have checked the status of my payment on this website, but website shows payment is still pending. Today, i have login to this website www.jeevandelhi.gov.in to check my payment status again but the website link is not working.

please suggest me, my payment is updated in my record or this website is any fraud site.

regards

sheetal

Comments

A Apr 1, 2012 by
r.shyam

site unable to open. I tried a lot but it could not work.
N Apr 24, 2012 by
fabi

Receiving bill of the present bill, till April 2012 has been not posted. K.no:1076229587
A Apr 27, 2012 by
savygodzila

see google is gof of present and despite typing several times jeevan delhi, if its not open means somehow DJB site is not working and we should avoid the online till it gets routined deposits92664
N Apr 30, 2012 by
VIJAYANANDAN K

I have deposited my delhi jal board bill online through www.jeevandelhi.gov.in on 22 JAN 2012 against receipt no 5292970 of Rs. 2004/- AGAINST THE C0NNECTI0N NO. 119056 in the name of Gopal Kishan, Q-449, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-95. Now when i again tried to log in, the website is not working at all. Kindly enquire the matter and get the website got corrected.

VIJAYANANDAN
09868862034
vijayanandan2011@gmail.com
N May 6, 2012 by
kirshana

Hare krishna

A May 7, 2012 by
deep_nayal

I have tried to open several times but of no use. I don't know why the hell the website name is mentioned on paper bill if its not working. Its really disgusting and wastage of time...Pradeep Nayal
N May 7, 2012 by
mkcomputer22@yahoo.in

Site of no USE
Only God Can Help Indians ????? As our Govt. is busy making money as they eat money drink money and die with money.

Mukesh Khattar
Pitampura
A May 8, 2012 by
drrktiwari

Like any govt scheme it was started with big fanfare, but all flopped. These idiots have no courage to notify the public that their website is defunct.
N Aug 18, 2012 by
ER.JAIN08

Is there any way by which i can see the delhi jal board water bill online?

plz help me in this issue?

email id - jainmanish2407@gmail.com
D Nov 6, 2012 by
santoakrd

Delhi Jal board management is really Bullshit.
The web site is having lots of problem, it never opens.
Online bill payment facility is still not provided.
The water charges has been increased and also so many additional charges are being collected.
Its Very BAD.
N Feb 7, 2013 by
rameshbhu

please issu th e duplicate bill in old k- no31333-II of delhi jal board kindly issu floor wise, just i have not recived current bill .

jeevandelhi.gov.in - online water bill payment