Join NIIT Delhi South X D - 5 - please return my fee

himanshu kumar
i joined NIIT jun 2007 for cit course then break because i was ill.again i joined course and enroll ANIIT course in feb.that time i learn c-sharp but not understand.so, i take break and join c++ course.my faculty is randeep sir.iam not understand c++.i take many time complaint and send email priyankasro@hotmail.com but not response.i send also mail wecare@niitstudent.com but not response.so, i dont want time loss please return my fee then take admission in other institute.

Comments

hiiiii edsdsf

i'm fresher 2007 / B.tech / cse/ cgpa-8.0

i want to know that what fee of aniit

I have finished the course CWC (Certificate in Web Centric computing)from the Year2003, DBA in ORACLE at your branch (R.S.Puram) in coimbatore.Still now I have not received the course complete certificate . I approached the branch several time and there is no response for my question. I am enclosing the scan copy of my bonafide certificate for your kind personal. So after receiving this e-mail .Please issue the course complete certificate and relative certificates to me as soon as possible because there is search my job.Thanking you

i m student in ur niit from gniit course . my login id is not available my old id is not working and new id and password is not available. plz give my id and password.

thanks

i'm also a niit student singrauli 3rd sem

I am secretary of an ngo, as well as student of gniit.
on the survey of students and report. NIIT SOUHT EX IS PLAYING A GAME OF UNTRUTH STATEMENT.
here THEY HAVE WEAK management.
1.THEY KEEP NO RECORD OF STUDENT BACK
2.THEY TAKE ADVANCE PAYMENT OF COURSEWARE AND IT DELAY TO START WITH THE TIME.
many student taken admission in Networking course.A+, n+.and it was propagated in such a way that u gyes were placed in HCL company...for that u have to do this course.Niether the course started, nor placement is seen.so, ...QUESTION IS ...? WHY THEY R MAKING FOOL TO STUDENT...?
KINDLY ASK TO THEM...? ABT THIS MATTER...? ALSO..? I WILL SEND A REPORT TO OUR EDUCATION MINISTER OF DELHI..? TO TAKE SOME ACTION...?
SECRETARY-A.ACHAL VPASS NGO (SOCIAL REFORM)...

This is complain about NIIT SOUTH EX DELHI that, they have dull Management, They speaks dumm.
every process is giong to be false.
1.delay in course setting
2.playing fake management for course.
3.student suffers a lot for thier problem..
4.wecare department of niit customercare is also not taking the student problem.

plz... see the statement given by vpass.ngo@GMAIL.COM

how 2 take tranfer from gomtinagar centre of lucknow to south x centre delhi

enquri about dbs in south ex delhi
akshit

abe pehle english to thik karle
Prisha

I wanna knw abt d fee structure 4 SQL.

every process is giong to be false
Ms. Neha Chabra is the worst faculty.
because without my any faul she told me in front of all student that she will slap me.
without any reason
she does not hav manner to speak with student.
and i really feel ashame and sorry for me to join niit.
and i don't want PP keep ur PP with u .which is not at all work.
just dn't play with students life .
SUMIT

which one is the best insitute for the java course? kindly do the needful.
rahul

hi i am a student of niit iam doing gniit course they had taken the advance fees... but they are not attation on me...NIIT is nt good for student's future ...they cheat's us...

Sir/Madam,
Please tell me about the cources that u provides for freshers.

Thanks.
Desh Deepak

There must be a fixed rent created by our govt. for out side state children and workers..?

HELLO...ACTULLY MA COMLPAINT IS THIS...STUDENT.COM SITE NEVER BE OPEND...NA NEVER IT GET BE LOGIN ND IF SOMTIMES IT LOGIN PAGE OPENS THN NIIT COONECT NEVER EVER OPEN AT OUR RESIDENCE SOOO KINdLY...MAKE AN EYE ON MA COMPLAINT ND GIVE ME SOLUTION...HOPEFULLY...MA PROBLEM GETS SOLVED...
Mak

. I want to know GNNIt Fee. and the other couses
Mohit K

I CALL IN NORTH CAMPUS OF OPEN LEARNING FOR RESULT & MISS BEHAIVE FOR CAMPUS STAFF & NOT CONFIRM SHOW OUT THE RESULT DATE. B'COZ I FILL THE MBA & ICWA FORM BUT I WATTING THE RESULT. LAST DATE OF MBA & ICWA FORM 31.10.09.SO SIR I REQUEST PLZ. EARLY TO EARLY RESULT SHOW OUT

Join NIIT Delhi South X D - 5 - please return my fee