Loni - Miserable condition of Loni people

Avinash Sharma
I am a resident of Indrapuri, Loni. I came here 3 years ago. Earlier i was living at Model Town. Before coming here i was told that here the power supply is 16-18 hours a day and i was shocked to heard that. But when i came here i found that it was exactly opposite. Here, the power cut is 16 hours a day and the people get the electricity only 6-8 hours and the situation is worse in summer where the power supply is somewhere 4-6 hours a day. It doesnt stop here. That was about electricity, now i want to draw ur kind attention towards the condition of the road. The Loni road is a national highway but if unfortunately u have a time to visit here, you will find that it doesnt deserve to be called even as a road. The people have to face the miserable time from Loni gol chakkar to indrapuri. Though it a only 3-4 km distance, but it takes around 30-40 min to cross the distance. I dont know what the authorities are doing for the development of this extremely backward area. There is a 4 lane highway is sanctioned for the Loni to saharanpur road, but i dont know when it will start. There is no proper transportation facility here. I think if any of the senior authority ever visit here, then i think they will surely understand the problems faced by us. I hope someday, our problems would get solved.

Comments

Rishi

I do agree with Avinash Sharma .
I am living in ankur vihar loni .There is very big problem of power supply.
There are only 6 to 8 hours. Street light is also not available.

Yes i agree as well, i am a resident of tronica city and currently staying in noida. I plan to migrate to tronica city only when this road is appropriately made. The lack of which discourages me to make a decision to shift.

yes I do agree.i am resident of giri market loni.
A Aug 18, 2011 by
varshaa

Very horible condition of the Tronica City Scheme facilities and UPSIDC clerks and Project officers are corrupt and demand money for every small work like registry or map making. There is no development of the scheme due to corruption.
Drinking water and electricity are a problem. No person from Delhi will invest there as it is wastage of money to invest in Tronica City.

Loni - Miserable condition of Loni people