MAGIC POT AND TELL ME WHY CHILDREN MAGAZINES - not received the issues for the last 3 months

priya
we have subscriped for magic pot and tell me why issues of malayala manorama group. inspite of subscribing for 12 months starting from last december, we have not received the issues of both books from may month till this month. we have already remainded the malayala manorama people regarding the non receival of the issues for the past three months there is no response. we donot know what to do next. pls let us know

Comments

delay in despaitch of parcel - magazine

We want to inform you that we had sent a parcel to M/s Narnolia Securities Ltd. 59 2nd floor AC Market Gel church Complex Main road Ranchi 834001 (Vide Slip No. 112825741 Date 08-09-2008). But we are sorry to inform you that our parcel is not delivered to party since date. In spite of our many telephonic calls on 43565758, 22477972, 9312685224, 9899191262 & 9873137616 & complaint (vide no.0337) we are unable to know our parcel status.
We, therefore, request you that please deliver my parcel today otherwise we will force to legal course.

Thanks & Regard

Bhuwan Chand
Options Printofast
Phone 43068905

Non receipt of publications - TIME MAGAZINE

Sir

We had arranged subscription to Time Magazine vide our DD No. 311188 dt. 20-06-2008 for Rs.1292 /-. But no issues has been received so far. Kindly do the needful at the earliest

Yours sincerely

TI customer no 001129477 MAR 09 006442

no issue received for the last 8 weeks

first such complaint in 25 years against Time Magazine

issues not received - Magic Pot

i have subscribed magicpot for my daughter for one year in october2008.
however i received only 2 issues oct 16-31 and nov 1-15.
after that i did not get the next issues.i live in pune maharashtra and i do not have the address of the courier company who delivered the 2 issues. what should i do?

Please be informed that I have not received my Time magazine, although I have paid for a two year or more subscription. I had been receiving them on a regular basis. Please let me know what has happened. Thank you, Sincerely, Les Retyi 35 Cranbrook Cresc., Welland, Ontario, Canada. L3C 3P5.

I wanted to subscribe for magic pot books, for two years, but after reading the above complaints i stopped for subscribing, will u try to convince me ...

Dear Sirs,

We have subscribed for the Magazine "TELL ME WHY" and the cheque no.228140 dated 26.02.2009 for Rs.200.00 has been couriered to M/s.M.M.Publications, whereas we have not received the Magazine nor we have heard anything from you.

Kindly revert back to us immediately.

L.DAVID DIVIARAJ

We had subscribed for Magic Pot for two years and from last two years v are subscribing for Tell me why, till date we have no Problem.

Sorry to say this...my sub. No. TMWHY/721768

am also a subcriber of Tell my why bookf or children for 12 months till April 2009. But there few editions we have not received at all. and reminder for the subscription is also not come to us.

Please tell us what we have to do next. & whom to contact for the missing volumes and to subscribe for the new ones.

This is my 2nd letter where i am waiting about the above subhect.

Kinldy revert

Due to my transfer from kota to sikar (rajasthan), kindly forward Magic Pot s.no.916585 and Tell me why s.no.915891 magzines to the address ginev below, with immediate effect.
Regards.
Yours
Abhay Shuka

I have not recd any issue of "Magic pot" inspite of sending a cheque of Rs 270 a month back. The Malayam Manorama publishers are not replying to my mails.

Anupama

please give the details of subscription for Magic Pot magazine

we have subscriped for tell me why ( Subscription No. 1206790) issues of malayala manorama group. inspite of subscribing for 12 months starting from last may, we have not received the issues of both books from may month till this month.

And also like to inform you that due to my transfer from Thane to Bangalore, kindly send the Tell me why magazine to the address given below.

Sourabh Unnikrishnan
C - 1201, Purva Heights,
Bannergatta Road, Bellekahalli,
Bangalore - 500 076.

I ahve sent a letter and chq. for subscibing Magic Pot at the address-
Vinayak Kapur.
APAC Enterprises
81, khanna nagar.
Batala Road.
Amritsar-143004(punjab)
I have still not yet received any confirmation .
please kindly let know soon.

please let know of any contact number or if unable to send in the subscription
then please return back our money.We donot need it if u fail to provide it.
The chq. is of Punjab National Bank of Kanpur.
please reply.

Dear Publisher,
I wanted to buy the old issues of Tell Me Why but have seen on site that there are many unsolved queries of non-receipt of issued, etc. Why aren't you satisfy such readers' by solving their complaints?

Thanks & Regards,
Bhagwan Khemani

my daday subscribe your edition tell me why from august 2008. I want to know the renewal status pl.

Can anyone tell me how to get the old Tell me why? The reason I am saying this is an excellent book to improve the English also
anand

can i have any phone number to contact magic pot office...?
i dint recieve any copy of magic pot till now...i had sent the DD and form for subscription last month...
plz let me know how to contact them...

I have subscribed to the Magic Pot magazine for 1 year and paid the full subscription amount in advance by cheque to them which is also cleared from my bank in July 2009, but till date I have not received a single book... time and again i have sent them a reminder to send my books but so far they have not responded to my request. Please help me to know how to go about now no one is responding to my emails after taking my money.. if they cannot supply the book let me get my refund form MM Publication.