MANAPPURAM GENERAL FINANCE AND LEASING LTD. - KR/KC/15076/1782 PF ACCOUNT DETAILS

BHASKAR.B
I WANT MY A/C DETAILS OF PROVIDENT FUND.MY A/C NO:KR/KC/15076/1782.PLZ UPDATE MY A/C DETAILS.THANK Q
Complaint comments 25 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

i want my a/c details of provident fund.my A/C no KAR/AC/15076/4528.pls update my A/C details. thank u

Dear All,
i am the earlier employee of the Manappuram finance i left this firm in 21st may 2008 from the Karkardooma branch Delhi, but still i have not received my PF yet and currently i dnt have my pf no. Kindly do the needful.For any clarification you can contact me at 8802147957or 8802865082
Name- Amit Gautam
Emp. id -22314
AM name -Soney joseph

PF AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED - MANAPPURAM GENERAL FINANCE AND LEASING LTD.

MY NAME IS SHIJU I WAS AN EMPLOYEE OF GENARAL FINANCE AND LEASING LTD. AFTER LEAVING MY JOB I SUBMITTED ALL MY PROVIDENT FUND RELATED FORM AND DOCUMENT TO THE COMPANY IN NOV 2010 BUT NOW ALMOST 6 MONTHS HAVE BEEN PASSED AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY AMOUNT...

My name is A.Poornima ( Emp Code is : 44427) From Tamilnadu, already i applied pf application and then send it that to our Manappuram office in thirisur, i want know of my pf status past 4 months went still i dont the status of my pf amount.kindly request to help me to let me know.

I have been working in Your Mohali-175 Branch, Punjab Region-2 from 15th Feb.2011. Company unable to give my May.2011 month payment. I had given my resign letter on 3rd June- 2011.I had gone to leave for some personal reasons from 25 may.2011 & also given leave letter to seniors.
Company freeze my salary due to ??? reasons. I had not received my May-2011 salary to till date.
plz. give me salary earlier.

Devinder Dhiman,
E. Code-60186
PH. - 08054017027

PLEASE TELL ME MY ACCOUNT DETAIL MY PF NUMBER IS KR/KC/15076/14964

PLEASE TELL ME MY ACCOUNT DETAIL MY PF NUMBER IS KR/ KC/ 15076/ 18550

Sir, PLEASE TELL ME MY ACCOUNT DETAIL MY PF NUMBER IS KR/KC/15076/16644.

Sir, PLEASE TELL ME MY ACCOUNT DETAIL MY PF NUMBER IS KR/KC/15076/20018

I am earlier employee of the Manappuram finance i left this firm in 31st Oct 2011 from the Morbi (Morvi) Branch, but still i have not received my PF.My PF NO is KR/KC/15076/18633. So please kindly give my Account details and what should I have to do for the get my PF.Kindly do the needful. For any clarification you can contact me at 9723575454..

I WANT MY A/C DETAILS OF PROVIDENT FUND.MY A/C NO:KR/KC/15076/28743.PLZ UPDATE MY A/C DETAILS.THANK Q

PLEASE PROVIDE ME MY ACCOUNT DETAIL BY EMAIL ID. PF NUMBER IS- KR/KC/ 15076/19488. EMP NAME & CODE- PINTU SARKAR, CODE-52119. EMAIL ID - pintusarkar3@gmail.com .phone no- 09608266856 /09735128402

please tell me pf account details

dear sir...
i requesting my pf details . In my pf number is KR/KC/15076/29543. Please send or call to me this email id or phone number . www.shanmukhappa1983@gmail.com, 09845883670

PF No: KR/KC/15076/1927 this is my pf number. i kindly request you to send me the account balance. please i want to know the balance. Thanks... My Email id thenmozhi777@gmail.com

PF No: KR/KC/15076/18508 this is my pf number. i kindly request you to send me the account balance. please i want to know the balance. Thanks... My Email id sjsakthivel@gmail.com

i need my PF a/c detail PF no-KR/KC?15076/38419.my email id is rmanigandan@ibibo.com

Respected Sir,

This is kind to inform you that Pls give my Pf detail my PF no. is KR/KC/15076/10451. My name Naresh Kumar Emp code 19550. I want to know how much days pf amount is credited in my account.

Naresh Kumar
Mob :- 09780493654
E-Mail :- lovelythakur06@gmail.com

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I Am P. Vasanthi in ex .employee in your Origination . my last working month Jan 2012. My PF no.KR/KC/15076/9390 .
Please advice my pf status. My contact no. 9176512936

Thanking you.

P.Vasanthi

is not manappuram company website..ALL OF THEM PLEASE INFORM consumer COURT OR LABOUR COURT MOST OF THE EMPLOYEE NOT RECEIVE THE PF AMOUNT, AND SOME PF ACOOUNT NUMBER IS WORNG .. THE COMPANY CHEAT ALL EMPLOYEE