MOTOR VEHICLE DEPARTMENT, ASANSOL WEST BENGAL - NON RECEIVAL OF PROPER LICENCE

KRISHNENDU HAZRA

I had applied for a Driving licence(M/cycle + Scooter) at Motor Vehicle department, Asansol, and had received a Receipt on 20/08/2007 (No. WB38/203656) and i was assured that licence will be issued within next 120 days, but everytime i go there they just revalidate the receipt and i have not received a valid licence till date. Would request to look into and help me to get my licence.

Yours Faithfully,

Krishnendu Hazra

Comments

I have applied for renewal of my Driving License No. WB 38-034896 on 19/8/08 and was given a temporary receipt valid till 180 days, after 180 days it was extended to another 180 days ater expiry of 360 days it was again extended by 180 days on 04/09/2009. There are thousands of persons like e who have paid the fees and are yet to get their proper license. BUT it sees that persons who have contacts and who have applied much later have got theirs. It is a very very sorry state. The tout/agent says that the department has not cleared the dues of the vendor entrusted with the job. Still thousands are paying lacs and not getting their proper licenses.

Vipul M

I have applied for renewal of my Driving License No, WB38-129604 on 11/06/08 and was given a temporary receipt valid till 300 days, after 300 days it was extended to another 180 days after expiry of 300 days.There are thousnds of persons like me who have paid the fees and are yet to get their proper license.It is quite astonishing . I am always in tension at the time of driving my car that I may be harrassed by the police.
Mani Sankar Mallik
shuvayu

Why dont you pay the bribe to government employee. Give a Rs 500 as bribe . West bengal work on bribe !!!

Cheers !!

I had applied for a Driving licence(M/cycle + Scooter) at Motor Vehicle departmen, Barasat.i can't get any docoment, he evry time told, he can't get docoment...any one pls..help me...his name Ashok paul, MO-09330940023.

MY NAME-GOUTAM ROY, MO-9804724954
N Nov 22, 2011 by
mithileshpandey

dear sir,
my licence no.W.B- 38.092458
now im worked in delhi .
this licence is to be transferable/or not a transfreable.
can u send any information about this can u pls send me on my email.
my email id is pandey.mithilesh08@gmail.com
thanks.
with regards,
mithilesh pandey.
N Dec 29, 2011 by
shaji777

Sir I am a keralite, my name is Shajahan, One Mr. Bikash Pramanik who worked as a driver in my vehicle, and He showed me a license. But I have no felicity to check out it. Sir, if you don't mind please check out it and inform me the real position of the Bikash Pramanik. And license no. address of is given below.
License No. WB-25-077423
Bkash Pramanik
S/D/Wb S Prmanik
Chaitla Minakha
N24Pgs
His Date of Birth 27/3/91
We haven’t any facility to check out from Kerala. If he make any accident both of us struggle with problems so please check is it real. I expect you will look in this matter positively.my Email ID is shajiperunilathan@gmail.com
Thank you.
N Jan 13, 2012 by
gudy

My Car no WB38N8838.My name in card ( Which Was given in place of Blue book) worngly placed UPENDRA BANERJEE. For correction of name it was given more than 2 months, as I was in Delhi it is very dificult to drive the car. Pl take necessary action.
Thanks, UPANANDA BANERJEE
Mob 09968695735
N Jan 28, 2012 by
devsengupta

I had applied for a Driving licence for car at Motor Vehicle department, Asansol, and have received a Receipt on 10/06/2011 (No. WB37/2011165137) and i was assured that licence will be issued within next 180 days, but I have not received a valid licence till date. Now they are telling me that the receipt will be re-validated for the time being. Would request to look into the matter and help me to get my licence.

Thanks & Regards,
Devbrat Sengupta
devbratsengupta@gmail.com
N Jan 5, 2013 by
asimdcrb

NON RECEIVAL OF DRIVING LICENCE

I had applied for Renewal of my Driving licence(M/cycle + Scooter) more than 1 year ago at Motor Vehicle department, Asansol, but I have not received my renewed driving licence till date. I would request to authority to look into the matter and help me to get my licence as early as possible. I am facing trouble due to un-available of original driving licence with me in time of motor cycle driving on road.

Yours Faithfully,