MTNL Broadband - disconnet internet frequently

vishal bhatia
i have broadband connection unlimited plan. when i started internet, frequently disconnect. pls. check.

Comments

Non Receipt of the Refund Amt. - MTNL - F. W. Ul MTNL N / W

Email Sent to helpdesk.mumbai@mtnl.net.in

Sub.: Application for the Refund of Security Deposit Reminder - 1

Ref.: Tel.: 2290 7226 Account # 20003137 Tariff Plan : F.W. UL MTNL N/W

With reference my Application Dated 21.08.07 and submitted the same to A.O., C.D.M.A, Admin Wing, BKC, Mumbai : 98 on Dt. 22.08.07 (Hard Copy duly Stamped and Signed is with me), i have not yet received the Refund Amount.

It is now abt more than 6 months passed, there is no communication from your end, where it is mentioned on the back side of the bill that it should be done within 60 Days otherwise i m entitled for the Interest also.

Pls suggest what should i do, so that i will receive the Refund as well as the Applicable Interest to me.

Kind Regards,
Nitin Shah

no connectivity - MTNL Broadband

I have got mtnl broadband at my home. the service is so pathetic, it gets disconnected atleast 10 times within a span of 15 min. And the best part is from th epast three days the automated complaint number 1504 answers "que is full please call later. I dont know when this complaint will get registered. It is a true example of the saying that government PSU will never change, they just dont want to work. As there is no one to whom they are answerable. I am going to file a legal complaint in consumer forum any one interested to join me please mail me at vikas@katyalassociates.com.
abhis24

I am having one telephone connection (No 23520132) with broadband facility on my residence at 3038, ahiran street, bahadurgarh road, Delhi. I have received the bill for the month of march 2008, amounting Rs 3, 291/- which includes the bill of Rs 2, 082.16/- towards usage of Broadband, where my net is not working properly from feb to till now.
complain lots of the time to the CCE(customer care executive) at no:1504, but the don, t listen & just transfer or/& hangup the call.

Sub.: Application for the Refund of Security Deposit Reminder

Ref.: Tel.: 28231279 Tariff Plan :160 Rs per month MTNL

With reference my Application Dated 29.02.08 and submitted the same to A.O., MIDC MTNL, MIDC, Adheri-E Mumbai ; on Dt. 29.02.08, i have not yet received the Refund Amount.

It is now abt more than 2 months passed, there is no communication from your end, where as I was told that it will be done within 30 Days.

Pls suggest what should i do, so that i will receive the Refund as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
M.K. Sinha
Mobile no. 9820342371

broadband - mtnl broadband modem

sir i have conveyed many times to MTNL's broadband service. My broadband connection is disconnecting again & again in between when i access the internet. My complaint no. is 41601170 on 11/05/2008 but it haven't been rectified yet. you are requested to please rectify the problem as soon as possible.

Vishal
Ph: 22246310

The broadband connection on my telephone number (011-25087382) has been performing erratically. The ADSL light never remains stable for more than a minute and starts flickering off and on.

I registered a complaint about it on customer care (1504) and they gave me complaint number : 41601394 on 4th June'2008. They said the problem is with the frequency on my telephone line and would be rectified in 24 hours.

Nothing happened after that. No one from MTNL even asked me about the problem. I again telephoned customer care and this time they said that I should get in touch with Area Manager (Dwarka), New Delhi. I contacted him on 9th June'2008 after many dial attempts and he said that it will be done. Thereafter I received a call from MTNL asking me "aapka phone theek hai?" Before I could say that it is not the phone but the internet which is faulty.. the official disconnected the phone.

Nothing has been done by MTNL so far.
Even contacting Public Grievance Cell of MTNL on 23356666 and 23357777(fax) has not yielded any positive response from MTNL.
Can anyone help?

Nothing has been done by MTNL so far.
Can anyone help?

Problem of broadband services provided by MTNL Mumbai - MTNL BROADBANS

I have a broad band connection from MTNL mumbai. But maximum time the connection is Disconnected. I complained to MTNL's Help Line (1504) but i get nothing a possitive Response from there.MTNL service is very poor and Very unresponsible.So please book my complain and please solv my problem.

Apathy of persons in charge towards customer complaints - MTNL Broadband

my telephone number is 27384919 and have your Trib combo unlimited plan for broadband.The internet service is erratic and it frequently disconnects .I had previously sent an email on the same id complaining about my problem but to no avail.I then called up your customer service on 1504 and booked a complaint regarding the disconnections and also slow speed a couple of weeks ago.
No action was taken and the service has continued to remain erratic despite my continuous efforts.
Today on June the 16th at 3:00 pm I called your 1504 service yet again to enquire about the status of the complaint, I was told to wait for 2 minutes.I waited on the line for 15 minutes before the call was disconnected from your side. I called yet again and asked to speak with the superviser/the manager in charge, yet again i was told to wait for 2 minutes and then the mtnl personnel hung up on me.
This behaviour of the mtnl personnel has left me disgusted.

kindly see to it that the problems are addressed and relevant action taken

MTNL has been a pioneer in making internet accessible to thousands of middle class people. Does that mean it has a right to shake the faith of its customers so blatantly as it does?

I wonder if there is any awareness about customer services mess and lack of redressal of grievances that the consumers of this giant telephone corporation have to face day in and day out among the higher echelons of MTNL.

If they have a big size and huge consumer base, they have equally huge revenues, and logically extension of this should be extension of staff catering to the 'after sales' wear and tear.

Whoever is sitting at the top of departments either doesn't deserve to be there, or they are utilizing their potential in some other gainful activities.

MTNL... do something for God's sake. You'll be extinct like an albetros, if you don't shape up!

I'm too fed up complaining to your customer service numbers and waiting for hours hearing those repetetive 'our customer service reps are all busy at this time'...

boo boo boo!!! Shame on you!!

Wrong Billing - MTNL / Triband Invitation

Dear Sir
I received a bill for mtnl broad band for the month of may vide bill no.2054306567 dtd 09/06/08 in which RS=500 debited for ADDL ADV CHARGES DPST.The same had already been paid by me vide bill no. 2054007703 dtd 02/04/2008.the said amount has been debited twice for the same purpose.
it is therefore requested that wrong billing may kindly be rectified or actual position be clarified if otherwise.

I am also facing the same problem since one month. I get new complaint numbers every time I call 1504. Also the Janakpuri Area Manager's phone numbers is busy 24x7. I have even tried it @ night but it's always busy. And the response of MTNL staff on telephone is also very irritating. They just ask whether ADSL light is ON. They are not concerned whether there are frequent disconnections. My phone number is 25359759. I am totally fed-up now. And this is after 2 good years of broadband experience with MTNL.

my phone no 26642158 with internet,
my internet not working for last 15 days
Please book my complaint
thanks
Alok

My telephone no. is 011-25330153, consumer no. 2053226004

We are an export company and have broadband connection unlimited plan. We have terrible problems with MTNL broad band internet line which frequently get disconnected. We have made several complaints but our problems is not fully cured. Due to the reason our work is badly effected and we feel really disappointed and furious with your incompetent services.

I am seriously thinking to forward a complaint to communication ministry if my problem is solved permanently soon.

Best regards
RK Sadh
Director

My telephone no. is 011-25330153, consumer no. 2053226004

I am seriously thinking to forward a complaint to communication ministry if my problem is not solved permanently soon.

Best regards
RK Sadh
Director

It is now more than 6 months that I have been facing broadband connectivity problems.This month also like some of the earlier months my broadband remained disconnected for more than 10-15 days. In spite of that MTNL charges me Rs. 249 per month in my bills. If the the use is even marginally higher, they don't forget to charge a higher tariff. But when it is non-functioning for somany days, why should they not calculate and charge the tariff accordingly? Nowadays even 1504 remains always busy. The local MTNL people also fail to come and attend the problem even though they promise. I have complained to the SDO over telephone, to the help desk by e-mail, but to no avail. It has really become very irritating for me to deal with this nagging problem. Some one will say the router is faulty, some one-- the telephone line, but nobody will rectify my problem to my satisfaction. Hats off to the unprofessional attitude of the MTNL.

The infamous ADSL line keeps on flickering on and off in my modem provided by mtnl "experts" frequently. Moreover the net connection goes off everytime the receiver of the phone is picked the net disconnects.
I must have gotten over a hundred complaint numbers about the same problem, always the answer is same that it will be done in 24 hrs or your problem is recorded and action will be taken soon, but nothing has been done for like 1 year now.

I, Umesh chander a resident of Vishwas park, uttam nagar, new Delhi - 59 and my phone number is 25333937 with broadband connection, lodged complain of broadband connection so many times for the last 2 month but not satisfied with one of the remedy. Instead of doing some action, lineman said to me that if connection disconnect then put your phone on hold for a while then it works and also said because of rain there is some earthing problem. so this is my humble rquest to you sir please take some relevant action for this problem so that i could use Internet without any interruption. Frequent disconnection of internet is really frustrating me also. I have paid all my bills on time and there is no pending bills also. I am using MTNL's router T-KD 318 EUI.

Problem of Broadband: The ADSL light suddenly off and then blink then again off. May be its Jumper problem as the lineman said ealier to me but there is no stability in connection that's why i am not able to work continuously on internet.

Deatials of Complaint:

complaint number-

1. 40800122 dated: 11/06/08
2. 40800117 dated: 14/06/08
3. 40800033 dated: 01/07/08
4. 40800033 dated: 02/07/08

Hoping for the favorable event.

Thanking You,

Umesh Chander
Ph. Num.- 25333937, Mob.-9818233934

My broad band connection is not working properly from the last one month and I have lodged complaint many times but no action seems to have been taken in this regard. The ADSL light fails time and again. I shall be thankful if needful be done at an early date.

My telephone No. is 25985766