MTNL Broadband - disconnet internet frequently

vishal bhatia
i have broadband connection unlimited plan. when i started internet, frequently disconnect. pls. check.

Comments

The broadband connection on my telephone number (011-25087382) has been performing erratically. The ADSL light never remains stable for more than a minute and starts flickering off and on.

I registered a complaint about it on customer care (1504) and they gave me complaint number : 41601394 on 4th June'2008. They said the problem is with the frequency on my telephone line and would be rectified in 24 hours.

Nothing happened after that. No one from MTNL even asked me about the problem. I again telephoned customer care and this time they said that I should get in touch with Area Manager (Dwarka), New Delhi. I contacted him on 9th June'2008 after many dial attempts and he said that it will be done. Thereafter I received a call from MTNL asking me "aapka phone theek hai?" Before I could say that it is not the phone but the internet which is faulty.. the official disconnected the phone.

Nothing has been done by MTNL so far.
Even contacting Public Grievance Cell of MTNL on 23356666 and 23357777(fax) has not yielded any positive response from MTNL.
Can anyone help?

Problem of broadband services provided by MTNL Mumbai - MTNL BROADBANS

I have a broad band connection from MTNL mumbai. But maximum time the connection is Disconnected. I complained to MTNL's Help Line (1504) but i get nothing a possitive Response from there.MTNL service is very poor and Very unresponsible.So please book my complain and please solv my problem.

MTNL has been a pioneer in making internet accessible to thousands of middle class people. Does that mean it has a right to shake the faith of its customers so blatantly as it does?

I wonder if there is any awareness about customer services mess and lack of redressal of grievances that the consumers of this giant telephone corporation have to face day in and day out among the higher echelons of MTNL.

If they have a big size and huge consumer base, they have equally huge revenues, and logically extension of this should be extension of staff catering to the 'after sales' wear and tear.

Whoever is sitting at the top of departments either doesn't deserve to be there, or they are utilizing their potential in some other gainful activities.

MTNL... do something for God's sake. You'll be extinct like an albetros, if you don't shape up!

I'm too fed up complaining to your customer service numbers and waiting for hours hearing those repetetive 'our customer service reps are all busy at this time'...

boo boo boo!!! Shame on you!!

I am also facing the same problem since one month. I get new complaint numbers every time I call 1504. Also the Janakpuri Area Manager's phone numbers is busy 24x7. I have even tried it @ night but it's always busy. And the response of MTNL staff on telephone is also very irritating. They just ask whether ADSL light is ON. They are not concerned whether there are frequent disconnections. My phone number is 25359759. I am totally fed-up now. And this is after 2 good years of broadband experience with MTNL.

my phone no 26642158 with internet,
my internet not working for last 15 days
Please book my complaint
thanks
Alok

My telephone no. is 011-25330153, consumer no. 2053226004

We are an export company and have broadband connection unlimited plan. We have terrible problems with MTNL broad band internet line which frequently get disconnected. We have made several complaints but our problems is not fully cured. Due to the reason our work is badly effected and we feel really disappointed and furious with your incompetent services.

I am seriously thinking to forward a complaint to communication ministry if my problem is solved permanently soon.

Best regards
RK Sadh
Director

My telephone no. is 011-25330153, consumer no. 2053226004

I am seriously thinking to forward a complaint to communication ministry if my problem is not solved permanently soon.

Best regards
RK Sadh
Director

The infamous ADSL line keeps on flickering on and off in my modem provided by mtnl "experts" frequently. Moreover the net connection goes off everytime the receiver of the phone is picked the net disconnects.
I must have gotten over a hundred complaint numbers about the same problem, always the answer is same that it will be done in 24 hrs or your problem is recorded and action will be taken soon, but nothing has been done for like 1 year now.

I, Umesh chander a resident of Vishwas park, uttam nagar, new Delhi - 59 and my phone number is 25333937 with broadband connection, lodged complain of broadband connection so many times for the last 2 month but not satisfied with one of the remedy. Instead of doing some action, lineman said to me that if connection disconnect then put your phone on hold for a while then it works and also said because of rain there is some earthing problem. so this is my humble rquest to you sir please take some relevant action for this problem so that i could use Internet without any interruption. Frequent disconnection of internet is really frustrating me also. I have paid all my bills on time and there is no pending bills also. I am using MTNL's router T-KD 318 EUI.

Problem of Broadband: The ADSL light suddenly off and then blink then again off. May be its Jumper problem as the lineman said ealier to me but there is no stability in connection that's why i am not able to work continuously on internet.

Deatials of Complaint:

complaint number-

1. 40800122 dated: 11/06/08
2. 40800117 dated: 14/06/08
3. 40800033 dated: 01/07/08
4. 40800033 dated: 02/07/08

Hoping for the favorable event.

Thanking You,

Umesh Chander
Ph. Num.- 25333937, Mob.-9818233934

My broad band connection is not working properly from the last one month and I have lodged complaint many times but no action seems to have been taken in this regard. The ADSL light fails time and again. I shall be thankful if needful be done at an early date.

My telephone No. is 25985766

Jasvinder Singh

The problem looks generic across the mtnl users of west delhi for broadband connection. The ADSL light will not be stagnant for more than a minute and will keep on flickering at intervals of a minute. This problem has started only since the last 1 month. I am affected by the same problem and am unable to find any solution to this.
vikram

I guess otehrs from Dwarka are facing the issue too then... I am in sec8 and my internet for the last 1.5 months has been frequently disconnecting. The phone line is noisy too.. and any of the support #s are never reachable.

broad band not working - sunbeam export

I m user of Mtnl Broad band, my telephone no. is 011-23582586. My broadband is not working for the last 5-6 months.
simr_22

MTNL is the worst broadband service provider one can discover. Its broadband package comes with lots of frustration due to frequent disconnections, slow speed, irritating customer care officials, same old useless technicians etc... and not to miss the MTNLs servers which works once in a blue moon. Yes, for rest of the time servers are down. God knows whether this organization is owned by drunkards who have forgotten the word service or is definitely managed by some drug addicts who are sleeping high ... EVERYONE ... NEVER EVER GO FOR MTNL BROADBAND ... ITS BETTER TO STAY WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION RATHER THAN USING THEIR FRUSTRATING AND USELESS SERVICE
Amresh

Infamous ADSL Light:

I tried calling 1500 for 10 days and no operator picked up at night times.
They claim their customer care is 24x7. What bull sh*t is that?
Then I called in a day time and they gave me a complaint number again.
They just say a line man wil come and check. Nothing improves.
The ADSL connection break too frequently.

I agree with all the complainants here. Also It is not a dwarka related problem.
I am living in Kamla Nagar and the issue is here also. Most people have
already switched to Airtel. I can not as they do not have a line in the area where
I live now. I am just stuck with this bad service.

If you can then switch to Airtel. I can not which & its my bad luck :-/

My broad band connection is not working properly from the last 10 days and my wife has lodged complaint many times but no action seems to have been taken in this regard. The ADSL light fails time and again.Presently I am staying at Africa.The NET is the only communication with my family from this distance. I shall be thankful if needful be done at an early date.

My telephone No. is 25065483
Ashim Kumar Das

intrupted network - MTNL Broadband

From the last one month we are facing the problem of
inrupped internate service.We are lodged complaint so many times.But there is no one to hear our problem.

My broadband connection is not working completely last 2 months. I am not satisfied from my internet working. My ADSL line every time is blinking. It does not stop. So Please, Check My ADSL line or change my Modem. My Address is block no. L, House no. 252. My landline no. 011-29053805.
Thanking you!

Thanking you!
D
rajeev

sub internet slow speed and ADSL light blinks

From the last one month i am facing the problem of
internet slow speed and ADSL light blinks, I have lodged complaint so many times.But there is no one to hear our problem.

MTNL Broadband - disconnet internet frequently