N K Bagrodia Junior Public School Rohini Delhi - Nursery Admission list Manipulation

Amit Aggarwal
Hello Everyone,
I have filled the Nursery admission form for my Daughter in NK Bagrodia School, for which they charge Rs.100 for form & Rs.25/- for form submission fees.
In first list they have listed Students with 53 Points in their criteria.
In second list they said they have taken a list through draw in presence of Parents.
But being a parent myself, i know they have neither invited any parent for draw nor we have any information that the result will be declared through draw.
It's a clear cut list of preferences by the school Authourities.
Secondly on the Point system i have 50-55 Points, but they don't give any details of my form when inquired.
Its a clear case of Fraud by the School Authourities.
Amit Aggarwal

Comments

Rahul

Every other Public school is doing the same.
Saima

it is correct. Even I got to know that some parents are not even graduate whose name is selected in the first list. Somebody told me that it happened because they knew the management as they are also Rajesthanis.

there should be some monitoring system on the admission process.You Can raise you concerns at www.schoolspedia.com
which is a school information portal to bring schools, parents, teacher and students at single platform.

I want to admit my nephew in U.K.G.

kINDLY LET ME KNOW THE DETAILS AS HOW & WHEN CAN I COLLECT THE ADMISSION FORM?

THANKS,

MADHU VIJAY HANS
D Feb 19, 2011 by
anshus21

I think you are not interested in getting ur child admitted in this school or else u r so busy ie why u not even realised that it was clearly mentioned that the draw of lots will be on the mentioned date.

I dnt understand why the people like u just raise the issue without knowing the things. there was very systemic draw of lots in front of parents who were present on that day.

Anshu
N May 16, 2011 by
k_k_gupta

Pls do not go for this school as they do not have teachers with good attitude towards their students.

My son is studying in 9th class and is among top 5. He always complains about their French teacher for using "not so decent language" and taunting students now and then.

On PTMs when I complain to the same teacher she got furious and started speaking loudly in front of othher parents.

Now I have asked my son to opt out of French language.

I think school should put a behavorial check against these kind of staff.

KK Gupta
A Jan 22, 2012 by
delhi girl

the principal is a disgusting man. he addresses the students as 'tu' and demeans them, their characteristics and their efforts. my brother tells me about the kind of things he has said to him and his classmates, and it's horrifying! i strongly advise you to seriously consider disassociating yourself with this school.
N Feb 7, 2012 by
Neha Goyal

why this school is not clearifying about the date of second list. on the day of first list they mentioned that the 2nd list will come on 3rd feb. then they said on 6th and now they saying call on 8th.
i Don't know what is going on???? why they are not telling actual date???

for how long we wait for our child's admission????
N Mar 17, 2012 by
bishwa mishra

N Mar 17, 2012 by
bishwa mishra

nkbps is a crap school ..
for any information about studies, management or teacher`s behavior contact undersigned...

bishwa prakash mishra (09938013998)
ex student n passout of nkbps from 1998-2011 (11years)
ex iitian (delhi iit )
right now persuing mbbs from kims