Navbharat Times Hindi Newpaper - the phone no. mentioned by NBT is continuously busy or not connecting.

Ved Prakash Tiwari
We too are facing the same problem. We have completed Game 6, and the phone no. mentioned by NBT is continuously busy or not connecting. It is definitely going to have a negative impact on NBT's reputation if they do not have any proper means of fulfilling their schemes, as eventually the readers time is getting wasted. Alternately there should have been a way of registering through internet. I am giving my contact details below, if NBT is actually willing to register and is serious about the scheme.

My Contact details:
Ved Prakash Tiwari
Ph: 9871284235

Comments

my friend purchased ten petti's of CAMPA COLA ( 2 lts) for his family function after function he got four-five petti's balanced he distributes among his collegues i got five bottels one of the bottel i saw there is forginer inside may be cockroach i asked the retailer he gives me the contact no of company's owner of baghpat factory i spoke to him he assures me that his executive will come to me but till date no one turned up i want to get the photo of bottel with cocroach to be printrd in news paper could you help me if possible than my contact no 9868446611

rakesh kalia

I purchase the Toyata Fortuner car in 27th Aug.2010, On 3rd Oct. I was on the way from Ahmedabad to Mumbai with my family. Suddenly I feel that there is some problem in tyre. It took hardly 1 or 2 minute to control the car and take side of the road. When totally stop the car i saw that rear tyre got burst. When I came to Mumbai and send the car to delear for the replace the tyre they keep that tyre for 4 days with them and finally they reject to replace. My complain is that if with new car it heppened then how we can trust on Toyta. I was lucky that nothing happened to me and my family due to this ancident but it can happened to anybody when people is purchase th new car and run only 1500KM. and tyre get burst then what is the safety? Pls. print this in your news paper . My contact no. is 9821352977.

Sanjay Ranawat

hello sir namastey,
humlok 5 years se pani ka poth taklip, action lenawala hoi nai, kitna MLA, WARD MEMBER, BMC OFFICE SABKU INFORM KYA BUT HOI BI ACTION NAI LERA, PLEASE APP KUCH HELP KARIYA, PEOPLE IMPORTANT KYA APKU MALUMA, APP UTHAR RETHATU KYA KARTHATA, PLEASE KITNA PAISA SE PANI PESTA HAI, KARIB KYA KAREKA, 100 RS PAKAR LENAWALA DAILY 30, 40 RS PANI PARAKANA KYA OYAKA TEKIYA, A SOLVE KARNAWALA HOI NAI

APKU SARUR PANIKA PROBLEM ISSUE KARTIJIYA
SANJAY NAGAR, BAINGANWADI, MUMBAI-43

MERA ID vaila_bala@yahoo.co.in
N Apr 3, 2012 by
kiran jaiswal

My complaint is for Naaptol Company that Naaptol is fraud company and cheating consumers. after taking order they deliver defected products and not taking any action if we complain to customer care. They keep on giving excuses and during the telephone talk, they disconnected abruptly. they are very irresponsible and even their service is very bad. So please take some action and show my complaint in this Navbharat times mumbai news paper.

Kiran Jaiswal.