New Gas Connection Of Indane Gas - FRESH CONNECTION

tiwari ajay
I BEING A MEMBER OF CISF(MHA) GOI TRANSFERRED FROM IGI AIRPORT NEW DELHI TO JAIPUR AIRPORT ON 11.06.2007 AND IN ORDER TO GET FRESH LPG CONNECTION, SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION TO SANGANER GAS AGENCY , 31/89A PRATAP NAGAR, SECTOR-3, JAIPUR ON 26.06.2007 (NAME OF THE STATION MANAGER SMT HEMLATA, AGENCY CODE NO.64-01-8172) AND MY NAME HAD BEEN ENLISTED AT SL.NO.1842 ON THE SAME DATE I.E. 26.06.07 AND I WAS GIVEN ASSURANCE THAT THE NEW CONNECTIVITY WILL BE MADE WITH A PERIOD OF 02 TO 03 MONTHS.

THOUGH I PERSONALLY ENQUIRED INTO ABOUT THE PRESENT STATUS IN LOT MANY OCCASIONS, BUT I WAS GIVEN TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT WOULD TAKE 3 MONTHS MORE EVERY TIMES. THROUGH A PERIOD OF MORE THAN 06 MONTHS TIME IS ELAPSED, IN FACT I DID NOT GET THE CONNECTIVITY TILL TO DATE. I HAVE CONTACTED IN PERSON ON 09.01.2008, YET AGAIN I CAME ACROSS WITH THE ASSURANCE OF ANOTHER 3 MONTHS TIME TO GET THE NEW CONNECTIVITY.

AS MY SERVICES IS LIABLE TO ANY WHERE IN INDIA, A GREAT INCONVENIENCES ARE BEING EXPERIENCING DUE TO FREQUENT TRANSFER OF MINE AND KEEPING MY FAMILY WITH ME, THOUGH MY CATEGORY COMES AMONG THE TOP LIST OF ENTITLED CLASS TO GET SUCH CONNECTIVITY BEING A MEMBER OF CENTRAL PARA-MILITARY FORCES OF THE UNION.

KEEPING IN VIEW OF THE FACTS NARRATED ABOVE, MAY I REQUEST TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER IN ORDER TO SET ME FREE FROM MENTAL AGONY.

LOOKING FORWARD FOR A POSITIVE RESPONSE THROUGH MY e-mail AS GIVE PLEASE.

Comments

I need new GAS connection please let me know how to apply online

sir

Thanking You,
swathi

I need new GAS connection please let me know how to apply online
i will scan and send the required documents online let me know as early as possible

Dear Sir

I want a new HP gas conection, please let me know how to apply online.

D K Malik

I need new GAS connection please let me know how to apply online

How to apply for New HP gas connection?

Could you tell me the cost of new indane connection for single cylinder & double cylinder

sir
i want to know the procedure for new on line connection for hp GAS and also the price

Hi sir i need new gas connection in noida. I just took on room for family purpose . my native place in varansi. plz let me know the process

Thanks & Regds
Ram Dayal

dear sir,

I need new gas connection .so please let me know how to apply online

thanking you sir,
yours sincerely
B.VENKATARAMUDU

dear Team,
i need a gas connection living in lucknow, so pls get me the formalities for the new gas connection.
my phone no is - 9889731710

i need a new gas connection form for indutrial connection

I need new GAS connection please let me know how to apply online.

radha

how to get new gas connection ?

Sir i want a new indane gas conection, please let me know how to aply online.please required ducument?????????????????? and cost

New Gas Connection Of Indane Gas - FRESH CONNECTION