NEWS SMS from 55888 ON BSNL MOBILE - DEACTIVATION OF NEWS SMS

PRASIDH NARAYAN SINGH

Comments

I have subscribed to NEWS service of bsnl through 55888. which says that its free for 1 week, but I have cum to know tht aftr one week money is charged Rs 30/ for one month without my consent for renewal or even informing. So I please want to cancel this service. What method should i use to unsubscribe this service. i think you are cheating the people, which is not good.

I have subscribed to mobile investor service of bsnl through gprs. which says that its free for 1 week, but I have cum to know tht aftr one week money is charged Rs 30/ for one month without my consent for renewal or even informing. So I please want to cancel this service. What method should i use to unsubscribe this service. i think you are cheating the people, which is not good.

I had subscribed sms service on flirting tips on 55888 which was free for first week and then afterwards they automatically renewed the service after one week without my approval and deducted the amount from my balance. Kindly let me know to unsubscribe the same to avoid such service and to discontinue deducting my balance without my concern. Please help.

pls stop this news facility

I have subscribed to cricket update service of bsnl through 55888. which says that its free for 1 week, but I have cum to know tht aftr one week money is charged Rs 30/ for one month without my consent for renewal or even informing. So I please want to cancel this service. What method should i use to unsubscribe this service

I want to de-activate messages coming from BV- 55888

Please tell the procedure.

I have subscribed for astro for 1 month and now i want to deactivate this facility as it is renewed for i more month without any confirmation from my side. Please tell the format to unsubscribe this facility.Thank You

I have subscribed to NEWS service of bsnl through 55888.
which says that its free for 1 week, .
but I have cum to know tht aftr one week money is charged Rs 20/ pm without my consent for renewal...So I want to cancel this service
What method should i use to unsubscribe this service????

no sms facility in this no. 9415873906

no sms facility in this number 9451634589

I want to de-activate messages coming from this 55888
my no. is 9415873906 & 9451634589

I want to deactivate the sms receives from 55888 on my mobile no.9869441412 immediately as it is very much disturbing to me in my daily work.

My Phone No. is 9431351905, I have subscribed to NEWS service of bsnl through 55888. which says that its free for 1 week, but I have cum to know that after one week money is charged Rs 10/ for one week without my consent for renewal or even informing. So I please want to cancel/Deactivate this service immediate .

my mobile no is 9412058172. i have subscribed to cricket service of bsnl through 55888.i don't want to continue it, so plz discontinue and cancel this service

I want to deactivate the sms receives from 55888 on my mobile no. 9869332286 immediately as it is very much disturbing to me in my daily work.
eswaran

I pleased to inform your goodself that I have subscribed CRICKET service for 30 days. After the completion of the period I have not received CRICKET service SMS. When I had recharge for Rs.220/- for my mobile No.9474215511. I had received one sms stating that "Thanks for using our crciket service. Your service has been renewed for next 30 days. Rs.30 charged" on 22/06/2010 at 07:18:40pm Cricket Service renewed for 30 days without of my knowledge / consent or even informing. I had lodge a complaint through BSNL customer care regarding immediate unsubscribe of Cricket Service and refund of Rs.30/- being charges for the said service on 23/05/2010 vide complaint / docket number is 5433197. Accordingly, I received sms from customer care on 25/05/2010 stating that "Thank you for calling BSNL customer care. Your docket number is 5433197 for complaint booked at our Call center on 5/23/2010 9:28:35 AM. Thank you." After I have connected but not received any response from the status of docket number 5433197.

Once again, the Cricket service has been automatically renewed for 30 days and charged Rs.30/- without of knowledge and any intimation regarding renewed of cricket service 21/06/2010 at 05:35:05pm and received sms from 54000030 stating that ""Thanks for using our crciket service. Your service has been renewed for next 30 days. Rs.30 charged"

I seek redressal from your goodself that my Rs.30/- plus Rs.30/- = Rs.60/- to be refunded to my account (mobile no.9474215511) and the cricket service to be unsubscribed.

Thanks + Regards
A. Eswaran

I want to deactivate the sms receives from 54000030 on my mobile no.9422447399 immediately as it is very much disturbing to me in my daily work.

I want to deactivate the chat messenger services sms receives from 54000030 on my mobile no.9425103715 immediately as it is very much disturbing to me in my daily work.

I have subscribed to mobile investor service of bsnl through gprs. which says that its free for 1 week, but I have cum to know tht aftr one week money is charged Rs 30/ for one month without my consent for renewal or even informing. So I please want to cancel this service. What method should i use to unsubscribe this service. i think you are cheating the people, my cell no is 9435035702.

I want to deactivate the chat messenger services sms receives from 54000030 on my mobile no.9423875000 immediately as it is very much disturbing to me in my daily work.

NEWS SMS from 55888 ON BSNL MOBILE - DEACTIVATION OF NEWS SMS