Nightingale Couriers - Consignment not delivered

A Mukherji
My uncle sent one consignment (Document) from Contai (Dist. Midnapore, West Bengal) through NIGHTINGALE COURIERS to Rajgangpur (District Sundargarh, Orissa). The consignement no. 8469833 was despatched on 11.07.2008 from Contai.

The cons was released from Kolkata Branch on 12.07.2008 after receiving from Contai and directed to bhubaneswar. The Bhubaneswar branch saw that there is no branch at Rajgangpur and returned the same back to kolkata. In fact the cons was supposed to be sent to Rourkela from where the branch persons are daily coming to rajgangpur. Ultimately the cons is not traceable since the kolkata branch is to say that the cons has been returned to Contai on 16.07.2008.

Why did Bhubaneswar branch return the same to Kolkata? Aare the people at Contai branch foolds to accept the consignment.

Please get the same delivered at the earlist since i am thinkning of approcahing the district consumers forum for relevant action against the courier company.

Comments

Same problem we are also facing, one of our student has send his all adcademic certificate through Nightangle courier and still we have not received it and the last date for his admission is now closed just bcoz of this courier service of our student has lost his one year. i apeal to the administartor of this website to take some strong action for the poor service.

same is my problem too.
I have been waiting to receive a parcel from nightingale courier services consignment no. 611149760. And when I contacted in Raipur branch they told it is lying since many days. When I further asked why they didn’t send it to me, they told that they didn’t have any delivery service, despite the fact that they only delivered a parcel of about 8 kg in the month of January and when confronted with this fact they told that it was done mistakenly. Even if they don’t have a delivery service then why they accepted it for a delivery. Kindly suggest the procedure by which I can raise this litigation.

Mb. No. : 09748667885

my friend sent an envelopfrom siliguri to me at 238 garia main road, kolkata 84 but it has not came yet. plz do the need full.

dear sir,
last 14 days delever courier to a envalop in my city bilaspur c.g. to couuried from calcata but i ve not recived to any coureir, iencoury to calcata they told me we have dilevered to envalop
thanks
akbar rizvi
bilaspur(c.g.)
099935-82255

In a service industry how cum a p person totally ignor the normal complaints of a customer. Myself saikat roy living in Ranchi(09934621034), waiting for a courier which was booked from asansol on 1st oct 09, pod no 1172621. I called to Ranchi office (9334700322) & the person not responsed properly & he switch off the phone when i called 2ic to him. Is this a service level . Plz stop all nonsence.

I will never send my anything through your courier . I am aslo working in a MNC but i never underestimat my customer, i dont know what is wrong with the system. Plz check & let me inform.

Dear Sir
This is to inmorm you that my coustomer M/S Shree Guru Distributors from bolpur send some documents vide receipt No-6239 on 08/10/2009 but not received this document on 13/10/2009 please look into the matter and inform me upgrated message.

From,
DIPANKAR MITRA
E-4, VIVEKANANDA PARK,
PO - SODEPUR, KOLKATA-700110.

hey friends, this is the worse courier of the india, Very bad thing of this courier company is that they never pick up the phone, Yesterday i called more than 50 times to 0651-2209070 for some docket no information.But nobody pick up the phone call was rejected every time after full ring.
today also after 10 am i am calling but no body is picking up the phone. One of my friend resides near the office he confirmed that office of nightingle is open. So think if they are not picking up the phone.so we are big fool not the nightingle courier they are not clever they are cunning.so we aware of this courier company.
N Apr 16, 2011 by
mohan.121

One consignment (Document) from Siliguri through NIGHTINGALE COURIERS to LakeTown(Kolkata - 700055).
The cons was released from Kolkata Branch on 12.04.2011 after receiving from Siliguri and directed to Lake Town. The Delivery Man unable to deliver it as the absence of householders for the 1st time. When we contact to your office they said it sent back to Siliguri. In fact you have the contact number of us. Now the question is, are they unable to make a simple phone call? Can't we expect from them a minimum responsibility?

Please get the same delivered at the earliest since i am thinking of approaching the district consumers forum for relevant action against the courier company.
N Nov 7, 2011 by
barundey

Pan Distributors of Contai send a document (Consignment no. 3979025, dated 03/11/2011) to the following address:

Mr. R. K. Chakraborty
147, Nilgaunj Road,
Kolkata - 56

Still not delivered.
Please inform the status for the same @ 9051011456 (Barun Dey)
N Feb 12, 2013 by
supratik majumder

Dear Sir/ Madam

Need your hel to close this issue we have booked our company goods through Nightiangle coureir (Boakaro ) & we have paid 10, 000 for that consigmnet but till now we have not received the materials, after several follow up the courier person is not responding. name of the coureir person is Mr. Jha (mob-09135453626),

For your reference we have attached all the doc,

Deatails of consignee

Wep Solutions
P45, Jogendra Garden
Kol-78
Mob: 40643227
N Feb 26, 2013 by
tani03

Dear Sir/ Madam
Need your help to close this issue we have booked our company goods through Nightiangle coureir i have a D/D which couriered on dated 19/2/2013 amount 136000 on siliguri adress .after several follow up the courier person is not responding.the current status of my documents (courier) Now the question is, weather they can provide the satisfactory service or not please rectify it.for any help or details u can contact me my mobile no.(9932460254)
N Apr 29, 2013 by
Sanjoy Kumar Dam

One consignment having no. 10681 dated 23.04.2013 sent through Nightingale Express Courier Service to New Delhi from Chandannagar has not yet reached the consignee. The franchise at Chandannagar to whom it was submitted states after enquiring from New Delhi office that it has been delivered.Its very much unexpected from a reputed company.
N Apr 29, 2013 by
Sanjoy Kumar Dam

One consignment having no. 10681 dated 23.04.2013 was submitted to the franchise of Nightingale Express Courier Service at Chandannagar for sending to New Delhi but it has not reached the consignee yet now. But the person in the franchise's office after enquiring from their New Delhi office says that it has been delivered. Now I asked to show the document of delivery so that I can know to whom it has been delivered. But the concerned person is absolutely silent in this respect. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER IMMEDIATELY.

Nightingale Couriers - Consignment not delivered