Non delivery of important documents (speed post) - Non delivery of important documents (speed post)

dilip_trust123@yahoo.co.in on Jul 22, 2011
Dear Sir

Sub : Non delivery of important documents (speed post)

I sent a very important document by speed post to Ghaziabad (U.P) on 14.07.2011 from Gogri – Jamalpur, khagaria (Bihar) PIN -851203. Unfortunately however, the document has not been delivered. Gogri department said – I am send. But speed post no is no show in computer.

It seems that the Department of Post is not serious enough to ensure proper customer service. May I request the concerned department to look into the matter and let me know the status immediately? And hard action

Thanking u

Comments

Kawaljit S Choudhary Important documents  - India

Non Delivery of important documents - Important documents

Sir/madam
I had Speed post very important original medical documents to my Sister in Canada by EMS Speed Post no EM 249389860IN on 19Feb 2009 from Mumbai Juhu Post Office. Unfortunately it has not reched the desired location on time and also it is untracable. Please look into the matter and oblige.
sharmila subrahmanyam Document  - India

non- delivery - Document

sir, i have sent a document to USA by speed post on 16 june 2009. the college has not recieved it yet. the document is very important. kindly let me know the status and when it will reach .
VIJAY KHONDE Important documents  - India

Non Delivery - Important documents

Dear Sir/ Madam
Have sent a parcel from Navsahyadri post office Karvenagar Pune on 4th June, docket No SP EM42574293 7 IN. It's yet not delivered or neither showing status of delivery. Last time also report was showing delivered where as it was delivered after 8 days.
Pl help.

Dr. M. C. Gupta documents  - India

Non delivery of important documents - documents

My son sent some important documents to me on 31/12/2008 from Singapore EMS No.ER 340656637 SG spending large sum of Singapore $. The envelope was found by my maid servant today 12/01/2010 opened & lying on the grounds. From the torn envelope it is found that the envelop was received by Begumpet P.O. on 04/01/2010. But your postman opened the envelop but did not bother to either get my signature or deliver the envelop to me!!
This is a serious complaint & I sincerely hope you will enquire into this matter seriously & take necessary action to avoid similar situation in future.
I will be interested to know from you the result of your enquiry & action taken by you.
Yours truly,
dr. M. C. Gupta
Tel: 23731529
Kishore Mitra Non delivery of important documents (speed post)  - India

NON-DELIVERY - Important document/Speed Post

I had booked one important document through Speed Post-on 06/01/2010 No.EJ070389905IN -but unfortunately it has not being delivered as on-14/01/2010
Suresh Bakare documents  - India

Dear Dr. Guptaji,
I do agree and sometimes you do get into these difficulties anywhere in the world. Please follow my advice and you may not face similar situation in future. Whenever somebody sends you important documents or parcel with valuables, please track it on the courier or postal site and visit the local Post office and meet post master and put up a oral/writ request to intimate you arrival of the same on your L/L or mob. If possible go and collect it from P.O. or courier agency. The efforts are worth and avoid heartburns.
N Dec 29, 2011 by
DEEPJYOTI123 Not Receive RTO BOOK  - Delhi, India

NON DELIVERY OF IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS - Speed Post

I AM A CLASS 12 STUDENT FROM SIVASAGAR (ASSAM).I HAD BOOKED AN AIEEE 2012 APPLICATION FORM AT MY NEARESR SPEED POST CENTRE ON 19TH DECEMBER 2011.THE LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE FORM IS 31TH DECEMBER 2011.BUT TILL NOW IT IS NOT DELIVERED.PLEASE TAKE THIS CASE SERIOUSLY AS IT IS MY LIFE'S CAREER MATTER.IF IT IS NOT DELIVERED BEFORE THIS DATE DATE I WOULD NOT BA ABLE TO GIVE THE EXSM.PLZZ HELP ME.
N Jun 22, 2012 by
yash rajput Not Receive RTO BOOK  - Delhi, India

respected sir,
My self Yash Rajput living in vadodara and sir my passport was dispatched on 18/06/2012 through speed post and till i don't got. so plss take immediate action and my speed post tracking number is EG375781343IN. so sir plsssss take some action i need it urgently plssssssss sir.

GOGRI JAMALPUR POST OFFICE-851