orange INTL Mobile Draws UK - orangeclaims22@live.com

MD SARFARAJ
I GOT A MESSAGE ON 26 SEP 09 WRITTEN AS " CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE HAS WON GBP 500,000 IN THE ONGOING ORANGE INTL MOBILE DRAWS UK. TO CLAIM CONTACT DR. BROWN ON orangeclaims22@live.com"

Comments

INTL - Orange Draw Uk@live.com

I got a mes containing that you have won 3 million Dollars and pin No.3432. & to claim e-mail to Orangedrawsuk@live.com

So pls find out who the hell is playing with us and whats the intention behind this pls>>>>

I GOT A MESSAGE ON 25 SEP 09 at 12:15 PM, WRITTEN AS " CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE HAS WON GBP 500, 000 IN THE ONGOING ORANGE INTL MOBILE DRAWS UK. TO CLAIM CONTACT DR. BROWN ON orangeclaims22@live.com . what is this i cann't understand this? how to claim this draw?

I GOT A MESSAGE ON 29 SEP 09 at 04:53 PM, WRITTEN AS " CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE HAS WON GBP 500, 000 IN THE ONGOING ORANGE INTL MOBILE DRAWS UK. TO CLAIM CONTACT DR. BROWN ON orangeclaims22@live.com . what is this i cann't understand this? how to claim this draw? Is it fake or Original?

please tell me about the authenticity of won GBP500, 000 which i have received

I GOT A MESSAGE ON 29 SEP 09, WRITTEN AS " CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE HAS WON GBP 500, 000 IN THE ONGOING ORANGE INTL MOBILE DRAWS UK. TO CLAIM CONTACT DR. BROWN ON orangeclaims22@live.com . what is this i cann't understand this? how to claim this draw? Is it fake or Original?

i got an sms on my mobile no stating that i won 500, 000, 00 gbp in orange intl mobile lucky draw.is it corect or not

i got message from this site saying congratulation your mobile has won 500, 000 in the orange mobile lucky draw is this real please reply me .on my cell no. 9881547465.
N Jan 7, 2011 by
usmanamjad

our mobile phone receive msg from otd is this true or not?
N Jan 9, 2011 by
duua orange INTL Mobile Draws UK  - Pakistan

draws in uk message - orange intl mobile

i have this message on my mobile
please tell me is this fraud or true.
my phone no is 0333-4602940
Dear Winner,

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail with regard to the winning notification; this is to inform you that your mobile has won a consultations prize of the Orange-Mobile Year Anniversary Corporation phone draw 2010.Your mobile number has won you $3,000 000.00 (Three Million Dollars) as earlier sent to your Mobile. The 2010 Orange-Mobile U.K Mobile Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Corporation.

On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards its actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Mobile Directories.

This promotion is part of the financial empowerment programmer of the Orange-Mobile in its struggle to alleviate poverty. While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy.

This prize draw isn't open to Orange-Mobile employees or contractors, or their family and friends. You are warned to keep your winning information to yourself until your fund is released to you to avoid double claim which will lead to absolute cancellation/termination of Award.

Please, kindly provide us with the following information for Verification of your Prize;

Full name:
Mobile Telephone #:
E-mail address:
Marital Status:
Occupation:

NOTE: The following Reference Numbers has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us:Once again, we congratulate you for this landmark achievement and implore you with the responsibility of ensuring successful claims.

We will get back to you with proceedings on receipt of your mail.

Kind Regards,
David Mark.
(Prize Promoter)
N Dec 28, 2012 by
ch.babaras

i got an Sm's on my mobile no understand that i won 1.000.000.00 GBP in orange Intel mobile lucky draw.r that is correct or not?my mobile no is.00923005293148
N Feb 8, 2013 by
amna sami

i got a message a message from 44700000007 on 7 feb 4:17p.m that your mobile numberhas won1, 000, 000, 00 pounds in 2013 orange intel mobile draws in uk.to claim, send your name and mobile number to:orangegbjlive.com...and i also cannot understand. is it true r fake? r jst make people fun??????????????? plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tellllllllllllll...
N Mar 25, 2013 by
m.shahzaib7

i got an Sm's on my mobile no understand that i won 1.000.000.00 GBP in orange Intel mobile lucky draw.my mobile number is 03004852106

orange INTL Mobile Draws UK - orangeclaims22@live.com