Orion Hyundai Service Centre Gurgaon - Misuse of my CAR by ORION

Shakeel A. Ansari
This is regarding misuse of my car (Model i10 ERA – HR-26AV-2293) at "ORION HYUNDAI SERVICE CENTER GURGAON" on 04 Jul 2009. On this day I brought my car for second free service at around 1PM to this service center and was promised for delivery at 5PM on the same day. This service was only supposed to be a routine service as it’s a new car and has hardly been run (only 900 km).

I was waiting in the Customer Lounge under the impression that my car is being serviced and was quite relaxed. After sometime (around an
hour) I just went casually to have a look as to how things were moving, but to my surprise I couldn’t locate my car anywhere in the service center premises. I noticed it was missing and immediately enquired with the advisor over phone. Firstly, he disconnected the line, then the second time on enquiring I was told it has gone for washing. I checked in the washing area and my car was not there either or any other place at the service center, then I again enquired and I was again misinformed and no specific reason was given. Later on inisting a lot i was told that my car has gone for a test drive. I was shocked as my car had no major problem and the service was still pending so there was no need for the test drive. I approached the Manager but he too never listened/entertained me. Then my car arrived again at service center at around 3PM (with two person). I somehow pacified my self that everything must be ok but somewhere in my mind I felt very uncomfortable about the whole episode. So I did some investigation myself and found the below things which I just couldn’t believe

1. Mileage on Job Card was entered wrong
2. The Security Gate register showed that my car was out for around 1 hour (from 2 PM to 3 PM) and had been driven for around 14 Kms. Though the place where it had gone as told to me (Hyundai Service station to HDFC Bank, First India Place Gurgaon) is hardly 10 kms (to and fro).

I then immediately approaced the General Manager to brief him about the incident. But this too didn’t prove to be useful as I didn’t get any answer to my questions and no action/investigation was taken against the staff. I was only assured verbally that nothing wrong would have happened to my car.

I was delivered my car at around 5.30PM after servicing and I finally left for home with many unanswered questions revolving my mind.

1. Why my car required test drive before servicing and for no reason
2. Why I was not informed about this test drive or any other problem that required this test drive
3. Why the mileage in the job card was mentioned incorrectly
4. Why two person went for test drive and advisor did not went with them
5. My car was driven for 14 kms but the place where it went as told to me is hardly 10 kms (to and fro)
6. Never ever heard of 14 km test drive for a new car or any other car as such
7. Whether the original parts of my car were still intact and have not been replaced with duplicate ones
8. My car keys have not been duplicated
9. Any other kind of mishandling.

I strongly feel that this kind of misuse/mishandling with customers vechicle is going on at this service center everyday and at the behest of the management and it’s employees.

I would like to log a complaint against the Service Center and want an explanation for the above incident. I would also like to request Hyundai to kindly take necessary action against this service center and the people involved as it’s not only bringing down the name of Hyundai but also spreading dissatisfaction among its large customers and I being among one of those victims.

Shakeel

Comments

vishal

worst dealer in india - orion hyundai gurgaon

Cheated by Dealer, attitude of company/dealer, harrowing experince, poor service and rude behaviour

My name is RAMESH SHARMA. MY MOBILE NO IS 9811273242I have purchased an Hundai i 10 car(HR 99 DF0258) from one of the Hyundai dealers ( ORION) in GURGAON, SEC14 . The delivery date for which was 07-04-09.
It is 2 months since i have taken the car but still the exchange bonus of INR 10000 which was promised to me by last month has not yet been credited to me.
As per my last interaction with one of the executive from hyundai on 12-05-09, it has been told to me that the bonus would be credited to me only by next month.
I am completely disappointed with the service and hence seek your assistance.
I so very upset from poor service and rude behaviour of orion hyundi sec 14 gurgaon

plz look this matter urgently .i am a senoer citizen and have lots of problems due to this

Hi all,
this is the basic problem with orion service station, i also faced the burst situtaion when they
lost my accent key's during serviceing

DEOT SIDH HYUNDAI - LUDHIANA... VERY POOR SERVICES.

I bought a new I-10 on 23 augest 2008, from deot sidh hyundai from Ludhiana,
At the time i purchased car company promisse me they will give LOYALTY BONUS
after one month from the purchase of car, But still, till the date my loyalty bonus is pending.
when ever i call in showroom, Firstly, he disconnected the line or they always take excusse...
I approached the Manager but he too never listened/entertained me.

I request to Hyundai Company, plz take action immidiatly on this metter,

My car registration Number is PB10CJ 2399, NAME OF - SATPAUL GUPTA.
CONTECT NUMBER - 9855424189, 98148 07982
I will Be thankful to you...
Raj

Shakeel, I rather suggest you to approach Hyundai Directly and get the list of the parts in your card. Every part has a Number and also they have the chasis no in which they have assembled those parts.

talk to the higher authorities ..these small little babus..will not do anything...

Band Baja de bhai ORION Wale ka...and the Comapny should say Sorry with some compensation...

At Last---Customer is KING...

IT CAN BE HAPPEN
BCOS SURELY THEY DON'T HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER THEIR STAFF AND SO MUCH CARELESS AND BCOS OF THAT I LOST MY 10, 000/- AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATIONB OF MY CAR, THOUGH THEY NEVER SUPPORT YOU AND ALWAYS TRY TO BEFOLD YOU IN OTHER WAYS, ALWAYS

Dear
Please let me know which one is the best service center in gurgaon for santro car
Rgd

Forget about Hyundai doing anything for the customer they just sell the car and rest everthing they leave between Customer and Dealer. I have also faced similar situation with Superion and lodged compliant with Huyndai and except for compliant number, I didn't got anything till date. PATHATIC SERVICE HUYNDAI
ram bhawan singh Orion Hyundai Service Centre Gurgaon  - Gurgaon, Haryana, India

registration card - hyundai car i10era

car purchased from orion hyundai mahrauli road gurgoan on 17th feb2010,they isssued temperary no.with validity upto 16th march,2010 after several reminders they send me registration slip no. dl 3c bm 5516, slip valide for 15days only from the begning reminding them for registration card and number plate but they fail to provide me the same. i phoned them mim.5 to 6 time every on diffrent numbers given by their office executive. without r.c and number plate i am facing lot of problem by traffic police.

these people should be thrashed, and newspapers should be contacted for the same...i think you should approach the consumer court and teach ORION hyundai a lesson

Orion Huyndai is a useless service station. The staff & the management does not care about the customer or their time. Unfortunately it is the only Hyundai service station In Gurgaon and hence they are enjoying their monopoly.

Every time my car goes there for routine service, they take the whole day.
I have been informed by other customers that, for accidental cases - they replace maximum parts even if they are repairable or do not require replacement.
IN ALL ORION SERVICES ARE USELESS

I also agres for the same .orion Hyundai service is disgusting .I also faced same problem .After my car no WBO6A 2396 had starting trouble on 6th nov 2010 i approached orion hyundai for getting it repaired.First they charged Rs. 250 for emergency road service but could not rectify & troblem then i paid rs. 850 for crane cha
rges for towing of car .They they take it to their servicet centre & within 10 minutes they cheked normal thing & told me that they have rectified the problemt

Aftre 2 days same problem occured & i caught up in the middle of road & when i called up their no some rakesh or rajesh picked up & talked very badly & told he cant help

Prabhat

dear mr. shakeel, I'm also a long time sufferer in the hand sof staff at orion workshop at gurgaon. the manager mr. t. singh is the most in efficient & pathetic of the lot, whose only interest is in protecting his ever erring staff & for this he can fight with the customer as well. totally nonprofessional attitude is the hall mark of their service. so better find some other service stn for your car.can contact me on peeushanand@yahoo.co.in if want to.

i mr saurabh chaudhary .me having i 10 which i buyed frm orion showroom on 30th july 2010 my car is giving the average of 9.and still the other i 10 giving the average of 17...so i want to complaint this that why im not getting the proper mileage

thanks
saurabh
N Sep 21, 2012 by
viv186

Bhai logo sabko ek salaah de raha hu free me, jo bhi car khareedo uski service kisi neutral service center jispe aapko bharosa ho jaha acchi jaan pehechaan ho wahan karwao. Company ke authorized service centers, authorized chor or gunde hein bas or kuch nahi. Isliye APNI AKAL LAGAO, DIKHAWE PE MAT JAO
N Sep 21, 2012 by
viv186

Authorized service center wale apka data maang lete hein ya fir aap khud bewakoofo ki tarah unko apna asli data de dete ho jaise ki name, address, phone number etc. kyunki unko according to company rules customer ka data maintain karna hota he. Ye data asliyat me gaadi churaane ke kaam ata he. Ye log aapki cars ki chaabi ki coding karwane bhejte hein car ko bahar TEST DRIVE ke bahane :D fir coding ho jaane ke baad aapki car wapas service center aa jaati he. Ab jiske din kharaab honge uske ghar ka address to inko pata hee hota he uske ghar jaake araam se car utha laate hein. Fir usme kisi accidental gaadi ki jo ki same make or color ki ho uska chasis number wala piece fir kar diya jata he, ban gayi aapki gaadi unki gaadi bas ! ye accidental gaadio ke scrap with papers Mayapuri me bahut easily mil jaate hein. Ab jaag jaao bhai logo kyunki "SUBAH HO GAYI MAAMU" :D
A Sep 22, 2012 by
vijay sapru

Beware of servicing your car at Orion Hyundai service centre Mehrauli road Gurgaon. Their service engineers ( who make estimate etc.) will take you on
test drive and ask for money in lieu of some parts they say they will not enter in the final bill.I was shocked when faced with such a situation.
I wonder whether the owners are aware of such rackets / or ...may be taking the customers for a brazen " ride". Sahi mein yeh authorised chor hain.
Vijay Kumar
N Jul 6, 2014 by
kapil Gahoi

I have booked Hyundai Xcent from Orion Hyundai, in the begening they said it has 1 month waiting time i booked the car and called them after 4 weeks, i got reply from them it will take another 1 month, when i called them again they said it will take 2 more week. Every time i called them to get the update never got the reply from them. so very poor communication from Orion. i have canceled the booking from them. And taken the car from Safdajang Hyundai. Gr8 communication car delivered on time and got good satisfaction. Now it is now 3 weeks i am waiting Orion to give my booking amount back. As per their policy they will cut 2000Rs, which is very bad.

I will never suggest anyone to buy a car from Orion. Thanks to Hyundai for giving such a good dealer in ggn.
N Sep 29, 2014 by
altruisticankit

There is a sardar in Orino Hyundai he has taken the service centre theka with the proprietor and full ghaple karta hai.Now this sardar also owned a service station in badshahpur and become rich.He was previously employee with Orion hyundai.
Service at every Hyjndai in Gurgaon is pathetic.I am having a Verna and now at 4th sefive i moved to outside service/

Orion Hyundai Service Centre Gurgaon - Misuse of my CAR by ORION