PANICKER TRAVELS,NEW DELHI - BUS TICKET BOOKING DENIED

NAZARULLA. K. A.
MYSELF &FAMILY ARE VISITING NEWDELHI FOR AN OFFICIAL MATTER TODAY, WE ARE 5REACHING DELHI BY EVENING FLIGHT FROM KOCHI.ON5TH JULY WE ARE FREE SO WE THOUGHT WE SHALL GO AROND DELHI FOR APLEASURE TRIP.WE TRIED TO BOOK OUR BUS TICKET WITH THE RENOWNED PANICKER TRAVELS. WE SUCCESSFULLY ACCESSED THEIR SIGHT & PROVIDED OUR TRAVEL DETAILS &PROCEEDED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH MY HDFC CREDIT CARD.ON THE INSTRUCTION FROM THE SIGHT OF TRAVEL AGENCY I CAMETO HDFCBANK SIGHT &THE SYSTEM REQUIRED ME TO REGISTER MY CREDIT CARDFOR VERIFIEDBY VISA/MASTER CARDSECURE CODE.AS PER THE SYSTEM INSTRUCTION I GAVE THE DETAILS REQUIRED &FINALLY IT ASKED FOR A PASSWORD TO BE GIVEN OF MY CHOICE. ACCORDINGLY I PROVIDED APASSWORD &I WAS ASKED TO RETYPE THE PASSWORD . THE MOMENT I RETYPED THE PASSWORD SYSTEM SAID NOT ABLE TO PROCESS&TRY LATER. I LOST MY VALUABLE TIME SITTING BEFORE THE SYSTEM FOR BOOKING A TICKET THROUGH NET WITH UR CREDIT CARD. I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES AS INSTRUCTED BY THE SIGHT BUT ALL MY EFFORTS WERE FUTILE. TODAY AFTERNOON I AM LEAVING FOR DELHI IF U CAN DO ANYTHING ON THE SUBJECT MATTER PLEASE DO IT IMMEDIATELY SO THAT ICAN BOOK MY TICKET BEFORE I LEAVE FOR DELHI.PLEASE RESPOND IMMEDIATELY . IN THE MEANTIME I HAD RECEIVED SMS ALERTS FROM UR SIGHT REQUESTING ME TO PROCEED FOR CREDIT VERIFICATION PROCESS &EVEN THANKED ME FOR TRYING TO REGISTER FOR VRIFICATION PROCESS.EVEN AFTER THAT ALSO I TRIED &FAILED.

Comments

BUS TICKET BOOKING DENIED
Read

BUS TICKET BOOKING DENIED
Read

Very Bad Guide Behaviour and Attitude towards Passenger:
MYSELF AND MY FAMILY HAS BOOKED A TICKET IN PANICKER TRAVELS FOR KEDARNATH/BADRINATH DARSHAN. IT WAS VERY BAD EXPERIENCE THAT GUIDE WAS BEHAVING IN VERY BAD MANNER AND WAS PROVIDING HOTEL/GUEST HOUSE ROOM BASED ON PASSENGER DESIGNATION. BUT THE COST TAKEN FROM EACH PASSENGER IS SAME, THEN WHY HIS ATTITUDE IS LIKE THIS WE DON'T KNOW. FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION HIS NAME IS CHOUHAN AND HIS MOBILE NO IS 09968807707.

PANICKER TRAVELS,NEW DELHI - BUS TICKET BOOKING DENIED