Paytm - Cash Refund

selvam.ssworld on Apr 28, 2012

I recharged My Tatasky Id : 1077822409, ur Oder no:35732951,dated:19/04/2012,Time:22.38 through ur Paytm, Rs 278/- but this amount not credited my Tatasky DTH . I spoke with tatasky customer care they told Ur recharge through Paytm DTH recharge unsuccessful that's y not activate yr account. U contact with Paytm customer care then it will be re-credit in Ur bank account. So my humble request u to take necessary action.

If u have to confirm with TATASKY ,how many amount recharge successful Pl ask

Selvam

Comments

N May 4, 2012 by
ganesh singhmjs

PayTM Complaints & Reviews - Cash Refund
PayTM
Location: Gguwahati, noonmati, assam, India

selvam.ssworld on Apr 14, 2012
Cash Refund

I recharged My dishtv Id : 01504277851, , dated:14/04/2012, Time:14.21.14 through ur Paytm, Rs 500/- but this amount not credited my dishtv . I spoke with dishtv customer care they told Ur recharge through Paytm DTH recharge unsuccessful that's y not activate yr account. U contact with Paytm customer care then it will be re-credit in Ur bank account. So my humble request u to take necessary action.

If u have to confirm with dishtv, how many amount recharge successful Pl ask

ganesh
D Nov 24, 2012 by
Pavan Kumar Gollapudi

Cash Refund

I recharged My Mobile No: 9010184181, Order No:-55776494, dated:11-Nov-12 through ur Paytm, Rs 55/- but this amount not credited my Mobile and PaytmCash. I Have Sent Complaint To customer care But they are Deposited my Money in Bank Account and Paytm Cash. So my humble request u to take necessary action.
N Mar 23, 2013 by
SathiaDhas

Sir/Madam,
I uploaded 3800 Rs to PayTm account. I saw that transaction was successful and i also found my amount 3800 in paytm cash. When i'm booking bus tickets i cant see my cash in my profile. Then i went out and again i logged in. Then i found my account was blocked. Ho i was suffer a lot. after one day i was surprisingly logged in. But i cant find my money Rs.3800. My account email id is sathiadhast@gmail.com, My contact no is +91-9486140529
N Jun 9, 2013 by
manjur ahammad chikkodi

Order No101496073. Videocon recharge is unsuccessfull. Please refund amount in my account SBI 10156523905.
Contact Mobile No. 09404911660
N May 23, 2014 by
Jeepa

Dear sir
I recharge my Mobile No. 7409185211, two times, order no.520423634, 519707734dated 21 may 2014 through your paytm Rs. 33 but this amount not credited my Mobile and PaytmCash.so I want my money back either by recharge or money in bank account.

Paytm - Cash Refund