Personal - hacker

saju
In my gmail inbox an ad for the web www.ele-eachnet.com apperaring.This web site sending emails to all in my contact list in my name with their advertisement.

I want to delete this ad from my inbox and also to block this web site from hacking of other computers

saju.com@gmail.com

Comments

regarding broadband connection - Personal

sir, i have booked bsnl broadband connection 3 month bach , one day my connection came and bsnl member gave me modem and take signature, anotherman give me some length of wire and told us to connect ur phone where u want. i cannot understand the way of installation. if bsnl cannot do then plz dont give ur advertise on tv and internet, i think i must go again for airtel.
sir i am humbly requested you to see the matter.
my telephone no is 0120-2633056, 09968278156
thanks

delay in broadband connection - Personal

My telephone no is 0124-2201347 residing in AFCCTS, Alwar Road, Bada Wireless, GGN
I have applied for new connection for telephone/Broadband. I got telephone connection But he has not given modem or broadband connection. Since last 10-12 days I hav rang up to different heads like Vargav/jsmer/Bir bahadurs telephone, some are unreachable or if ringing they are not picking up and Customer service people are not listening/helping also. As i am from postal & telephone background family till now I never seen this type of very poor service in India. Trust me sir, This is very poor service.

Excess deduction of money from demo no.9892806925 - Personal

Hi Abha,
one more req.ID is 516464 dt.26.03.08 was given by Pratima in your customer care.

Pls do the needful & hope so my issue will get resolved and I will get my total deduction money.

Durgamadhav Narasingh Panigrahi

cc

Subject
Issue in demo no.

Hi Abha,

I am writing this mail on behalf of my brother Mr.Bipinbehari Panigrahi angst his demo card no.9892806925, would like to bring your notice that I have been observing from 29.02.08, my balance is getting deducted automatically for different amounts. I am giving an example say my current balance is Rs.900 & I am doing a easy recharge for Rs.50, ideally balance should be Rs.850 whereas the next or remaining balance show as 770 or 750. I have been taking to many of your customer care guys on 936 but not got a proper reply/answer. I had lodge a complain with your Customer Care guy name Rajesh & my Req. ID is 454794 dt.14/03/08, and I was told by the same person that he will send all the transition detail to me on mail, but till date I haven't received any detail. This has been happening from 29.02.08 till 19.03.08. I want someone from you should look into this seriously. Currently my business is almost Rs.1 lakh (including of cards & easy recharge) during a month & it might go up also. If this continues then I have to look for some other option. I want you all the take care of the same thing & return back my deducted amount as early as possible.

I hope, will get a proper feedback/response about the above mentioned & also looking for the best services from your side as you are the best & number one mobile services provider in India.

Looking for your prompt reply soon along with my all deducted amounts.

Durgamadhav Narasingh Panigrahi
Mobile No.99876 49696

non delivery of document - Personal

I had sent (from New Delhi) a cheque to M/s Hawaii Travels & Tours, New Delhi through BLAZEFLASH Couriers Ltd on 10th May 2008.This has not been delivered till date.I have sent e -mail to their customer care on 17th May but there is no response.
consignment no.207283413 dtd 10th May 2008.
My contact no.is 9810080628

My Telephone phone no is 2582380
I am staying in

P.Ravi Kumar
50D, D-Block, Kanchan Junga Apartments, Noida, Sector-53, U.P-201301
Near bt telephone exchange is Sector-58.
I complined but not getting proper response.
Please take necessary action

Broadband - Personal connection

I have a telephone connection and broadband connection at my residence (Tel. No. 2235247). It is not working since 20 June 2008. I logged my complaint on 21 June 2008 and complaint no. is 15 (either Link in broadband doesnt come or if comes it is not constant). On the sameday my on my repeated argument Pankaj (BSNL Guy) came and it started working and as soon as he left it stopped. I called various team members and make them aware of this problem as I am struggling hard to get this problem resoloved. I talked to various people in BSNL either they blame each other, don't pick up the call and disconnect the same. These are the following members whom I tried couple of times but I am facing harrasment for :

Pankaj 2000660
Surender (lineman) 2000608
Dinesh 2000750
Vijay (SDO) 2000702
PC Agarwal (SDO) 2000044

I request to you immediately resolve I problem or I will complaint in Consumer court for this harrasment by the public service to consumers.

Jodha Ram Bhatia
Amit

Call details - Personal

Please let me know the Call details of the Mob No - 98319 68273 for last 2/3 months.

I shall be highly obliged if you consider my application and send the the details to the above mentioned email address,

Thanking you..

My Computer IP Address stored in your Site and Not able to open your website to track - Personal

I AM not able to open yur sPEED pOST wEBSITE AND TRACK MY PARCEL WHICH i HAVE BOOKED FROM hYDERABAD TO Canada.

Website not opening saying my IP address is stored in your computer access is denied - I did not understand this why my IP address is stored with your website and not allowed to open and track my parcel.

Please check and correct this problem and enable me to track my parcel.

Sincerely

Satyanarayana P

non availability of status - Personal

HI,
I had dispatched certain court papaers on the 14th of June 2008 and the delivery status of the same has to be submitted in Court. I am unable to track the same in indiapost.gov.in.

Unavailability of the same is causing me great prejudice as I have not reveived the physical acknowledgment as yet.

Request support...

the consignment numbers are as follows

EW121319870IN
EW121319795IN

getting extra charge on my bill - Personal

respected sir
mo nu.9825329295

from last three month n getting some internate services charges but i had
not activate any of them.charges is around 75, 45. so i went 1st at vodafonestore in morbi gujarat told my problem they told me k we ll stop that services and paid that bill and next and this month also get same problem, , , i am tierd so plz do some thing otherwise have to cancel my connection
call me

My mobile no is 9867442291 I am not receving the bills by courier so, pls send the bills by email. - Personal

I am not receving the bills by courier so, pls send the bills by email.

Vijay Govind Shelar

broadband - Personal

my broadband is not functioning for more than 20 days now.i have tried everything.everyone gives a new no.for gods sake pl do something

locked mail box ? - Personal

I have been trying to read my personal mail at this address but no matter what I try Yahoo will not give me access !! I read my mail yesterday with minimum difficulties. It appears that my ex-husband has opened my mail box & possibly changed my password &/or the answer to my security question. Will I have to abandon this account or is it salvagable?

i have applied for the pan card on dated 21/08/2008 regarding aplication form no. 041409486. and submit all the required document along with form 49A.

But still i have not recive my pan card so kindly informed me about the of my card.

regards
Manash Rabha

to unsubscribe WAP services for life time - Personal

on my mob. no. 9975525210, 11/10, 12/10 & on 19/10 latest Rs. 20 are deducted. Pl. unsubscribe this WAP services as this services is of no use to me and acknowledge.

thanks

Raju

Connection issued on my name to unknown party - Personal

Below are the details of a complaint registered with the Cyber Crime Cell of Pune police for the kind of cheating that Reliance Broadband is up to. For all concerned this may be a scam that is aiding terrorists. Please read on

06.10.2008

The Assistant Commissioner of Police
Cyber Cell
Pune

Dear Sir

Sub: Personal details being misused for internet use

I HS, age 50, residing at the above address, have on the 2nd of September 2008 applied for a reliance broadband connection based on advertisements that were being circulated. The following events have taken place which give doubts to the fact that something is amiss and could be part of a deeper conspiracy.

• I was visited by Mr. Sujay Ingle, Sales Executive, Reliance Communication Ltd on 5th September 2008, with the application form for the installation
• I have completed the form and issued cheque number 040497 dated 05.09.08 drawn on Axis Bank, Hadapsar for Rs.562.00, towards installation charges
• I was issued a receipt for the same bearing number 13000013167346
• The connection was promised to me within 48 hours of the address verification taking place
• The address verification has taken place at 03:00 PM in the afternoon on 05.09.08

I was informed by my friends that the service provided by Reliance Communications Ltd was not reliable and have on the 8th of September contacted Mr Sujal Ingle about cancelling my application. Mr Ingle, has at that time suggested that I stop the cheque that I had issued to them.

I have on the 9th of September issued a stop payment order to my bankers, for which I have an acknowledgement in my possession.

The connection was never installed at my place and I confirm that no person from Reliance Communications Ltd paid me a visit after the 5th of September.

I have on the 4th of October 2008 received a bill from Reliance Communications Ltd, which shows that a connection has been installed in my name and is being used by a person not known to me. The internet line has been active since 11th September 2008 and as per the bill issued to me the account was in use until 17.09.08.

I have this morning, called Reliance Communications Ltd at 12:10 PM in the afternoon and spoken to My Devendra Pagare asking about the account. As Mr Pagare was unable to provide proper answers I have asked for the supervisor who was not available for 19 minutes. I was then told that the supervisors would call me back as I informed them that I would be reporting the matter to the police.

I have not received any call from Reliance Communications Ltd.

I have again called Reliance Communications Ltd at 06:49 PM and spoken to Mr. Sachin Prasad about the issue. I was again on hold for 12 minutes before I was told that the matter had been sorted out and the account terminated. I was not provided any date of termination of the account.

With the recent spate of cyber crimes that have been taking place and the fact that internet accounts have been hacked by terrorists, it is a matter of concern that such an act can be carried out with impunity and the service providers have no clue as to the person who is doing this.

My concern is that the usage of the connection may have been used for activities that may have been normal or criminal. As a person who does not want to side with criminals I am reporting the matter to your offices for appropriate action.

With Best Regards

HS

Inspite of my repeated reminders and several confirmations from your end, my latest bill has been sent to my previous address, where I dont stay. Accidentaly I have been forward this bill which has the last day of payment on 7th Nov 2008.
May I know, what are the other measures I will have to take to get my Hard Copy sent to my present address given bellow.

Barun Kumar Pal
Park View City-1
Flat No. C-101
Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122101
Ph: 9999451866 or 2213049
Hope, I get an immeditae response to my mail.

not received pan card - Personal

have applied twice not recieved as yet last one applied on 1st week of July

Website not getting opened - Personal

I am trying o open the web site to pay premium. I have already enrolled few policies and was able to make payments duly opening the LIC web site. I am able to open other sites but LIC. Kindly check up the problem. I have enabled inteernet option-privacy-advanced - always allow cookies and first party/ third party have beeen ticked to accept.

Landline Phone Dead from last Week - Personal

Myself Dr. Sunil joshi Residing in civilines nagpur 10 Tel. No. 07122538983.
sir above telephone line is dead since 11th of Nov. and my complaint no. is 33241.
I am running Ayurvedic clinic so it is really inconvenient for my clients to get in touch with me. So I humbly request you to look in above matter.
Yours Faithfully,