Pf Office, Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar - PF Withdrawal, the application is missing for the last 3 months

Sushil Kumar
I submitted my documents to the PF Office, NOIDA, Gautam Buddh Nagar, to withdraw my money from my last company's PF account. I even got it checked from an official over there if every detail is OK. But now it's 3 months there is no know how of the documents where it has gone to. I when contacted the official in the office, he said it's been returned due to some lackness in the details provided, and that's to my previous company, i.e. SDG Software India Pvt. Ltd., where I am no more present. When I contacted a person in SDG now they told me there is no chance to search for such an older mail.

This kind of slackness is really traumatic. I applied for this when I was in real need for the money. And even in the document it is clearly mentioned that I am a previous employee of the mentioned company. Even my contact No. is provided in the document.

The personnel in the PF Office even have no care for tracking that document and even at one point he said, "Kahin aapka document phans gaya hai. Officer ko khilana padega." Horrible, one has really earned this money how is this possible.

Comments

you can ask the as per information rights wherever is you file now and what is the status of that.

Just take the recept of the same

dear sir/madam

pls tell me about .u r web site .

i want see pf fund and this site.

regards
anil kumar

I need address of PF office of noida

ACKNOWLEDGE NOT RECIPT FROM PF OFFICE OF PF ACCOUNT NO. UP 36827 / 24

Dear mam/sir i had submitted my documents to the PF Office, NOIDA, Gautam Buddh Nagar, to withdraw my money from my last company's PF account. before 3 months but now till date my money have not transfer in my accound, many times trying to contact in pf office noida but they are not agree to talk me about my pf form detail, and please tell me sir what may i do.

md. arif

I have no pf number. please tell what should i do?
i have been trying to know my pf number since last year but my college has not given.
i want to complain against them.

i need to my epf balance

dear sir /maham

ple i need to my pf balance

my pf no. up/40156/0007

ple confirm the receipt

Best Regards

Neeraj Khandelwal

Procedure for Transfer the PF Account.

Sir/Madam,

I have submitted my PF withdraw form few days back,

kinldy let me know what is the progress of same and how much time it will take to complete the procedure ?

Sir/Madam,

kindly let me know website through which I can check my PF amount.

dear sir/madam

pls tell me about .u r web site .

i want see pf fund and this site.

regards
shakeel khan

MY dear sir
I have to submit my coplaint against air tel regarding excess billing .At present I have requested to the coy .can I send the complaint to the consumer forum by the e mail.and what is the e mail address . thanks . Richa

Dear Sir / Madam,
Please tell me the Telephone Nos. of yours OFFICE sothat i can contact online to Query about my P.F.

Wieh Best Regards

Mahesh Kumar Lakhera
0091-9213853654

Sir/madam,
I have pf contribution in five company &of different account number & companies belong to three states. in some company it is less than six month. Now I am doing my own work& want to club the different PF account in a single one.
pl suggest what will be done.

Sir/Madam
I have work in five companies &holding different pf account number. these belong to four state. Now I want to club in single account. at present i am doing my own work. In previos company one has been closed. i have pf number & work duration of each companies. in some company duration is less than six month.
pl suggest how will be proceeds.
waiting for response.

I want to my pf account statments. I have different pf number with different. employees & also have pf number.what will I do

PF Office Address Noida

Dear Sir / Madam,

My PF # is UP / 28773/1160, I submitted all of my documents on 29th Sep 08, Request you to kindly advise when will I receive my PF amount.

Thanks & regards
Ashish

I have made a claim against my PF A/C No.UP/11499/7666 and deposited the required form to Reg.PF Office, Sub-Accounts Office, through Super Cassete Industries Ltd. Noida(U.P.)(from where I left the job) for final settlement of my PF on 28-05-2008 but till date my money have not transfer in my account, .

biju borthakur