Ph.D., guides - Ph.D guide availability

Thangam
I want to do my Ph.D in computer science . for the past three years I have been searching for guide in tamilnadu. without a proper guideance I cannot proceed with my application to any university. At any univerrsity They are accepting applications but not appointing guides for anyone. what will be the solution...

Comments

I have completed M.Tech in Computer Science and also presented technical papers in NITK Suratkal...I am in search of PhD guide in Networking...
I want to do part time PhD. Currently I am working as Asst Professor in engineering College.
Anybody who help me will be suitably rewarded.
ramesh.nayak.spi@gmail.com

I want a guide for PhD in Healthcare Administration, can anybody help me with the same at the earliest

I want to do my Ph.D in computer science . for the past two years I have been searching for guide in karnataka. without a proper guideance I cannot proceed with my application to any university. At any univerrsity They are accepting applications but not appointing guides for anyone. Please Help. My cell no 09449791341

I HAVE COMPLETED MY PHD IN COMPUTER SCIENCE . FURTHER I AM KEENLY INTERESTED IN DOING PHD IN THE SAME.I AM IN VADODARA AT PRESENT & I LIKE TO DO MY PHD IN GUJRAT PHONE NO-9377597032

I HAVE COMPLETED MY MSc IN COMPUTER SCIENCE.FURTHER I LIKE TO DO PHD IN THE SAME .I AM IN VADODARA & WANT TO DO MY RESEARCH ANYWHERE IN INDIA BUT PREFERENCE IS GUJRAT
MY CONTACT NO-9377597032

I am currently working as a Lecturer. I want to do my Ph.D in computer sciencefor the past three years I have been searching for guide in tamilnadu. At any univerrsity They are accepting applications but not appointing guides for anyone. what will be the solution...

i want to do phd in computer science. I need guide list who are located at trichy or near to trichy. plz help me
devaki

i want to do ph.d in computer science i need guide list who are located near to coimbatore and pollachi
jkammu

i wish to do PhD maths.i need guide's list who are located in madurai.please help me.

I C.D.Malleshwar completed MCA and having 8+ Years of Teaching Experience.I want to do Phd in Computer Science.I want guide.Hyderabad.09347043279.email.cdmallesh@yahoo.com

i am suresh from madurai any PH d guide in computer science please tell me and how to apply to university what are procedure are available pls tell me to call my number 9994024247

I want to do Phd In Computer Science. I need guide list who are located at tirunelveli. or nagercoil

want to do Phd In Computer Science. I need guide list who are located at tirunelveli, madurai and chennai pls help 9962874949, smile_sta@yahoo.com

I am m.phil graduate I want to do phd in tamil in alagappa university or in madurai kamaraj university, i need guide list for both universities. Ruthra

I have completed MSc and MTech in Information Technology, DOEACC A Level. Prior to this Diploma in computer Scient and Engg, BSc in information technology.

Now I would like to do Phd in Computer Science, Computer networks area and looking for a guide.
Pl provide me the details or contact me at kb_shiva@yahoo.com

I want to do my Ph.D in computer science. I have been searching for guide in Tamilnadu. without a proper guideance At any univerrsity.so pls reply.

If any guide is available inform to my mail id :

alphonsejk@yahoo.com

Thanks and Regards
ajk

i want to do my phd in computer applications at madurai, so i need guide from madurai and near by madurai
i need the reply soon. my email id is shanu_pri@rediffmail.com

I want to do Phd in Mathematics via diatance education . I need gude list who are located at Madurai or in Tamilnadu

i want to do Phd In Computer Applications. I need guide list who are located at tamilnadu pls help 8870587794 / csekarm@yahoo.com

i have completed B.E, M.Tech(COMPUTER SCIENCE) so
i want to do Phd In Computer Science. I need guide for datamining applications pls help me this number 9566308603 / mbalamtech@gmail.com

Ph.D., guides - Ph.D guide availability