Greeting from Prakrutiinfotech
From : info <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sub: Conditional Letter of Offer
Greetings from PRAKRUTI INFOTECH PVT.LTD. The Western recession is the real beginning
of great opportunity for India.
We take pleasure in getting introduced to you as a Software Company with acquired
expertise of ten years, specializing in data digitization, content creation and portal
development. In the near future, we are entering into Joint Venture with a leading IT
company in Malaysia sourcing major projects from Commonwealth countries during 2009
and 2010. To be in preparedness for the ensuing venture, we are in the process of recruiting
candidates in India in a phased manner.
As a part of our current recruitment drive for a major project from U.K. in .NET platform, we
take pleasure in issuing this conditional Letter of Offer to you on the following terms and
01) You will be appointed as Software Trainee in our company or in our consortium
group of companies, depending on the requirement, for the projects from U.K. in.Net and
02) Your place of posting will be in Chennai.
03) As a part of employment, you will be provided intensive Project Based Training in
.NET and other platforms for a period of four months. Apart from the above, you will also be
trained on softskills, communication skills and Personality Development.
04) During the training period you will be eligible for a stipend of Rs.5, 000 per month.
05) During the training period you shall strictly adhere to the terms and procedures
contained in the Operations Manual, copy of which shall be furnished to you later.
06) At the end of Project Based Training period your skillsets will be evaluated by
team of experts and your appointment will be regularized on a suitable package.
07) When appointed as Software Trainee, you shall obtain an undertaking from your
parent that you shall not leave the job for a period of 18 months after the training period is
08) On appointment as Software Trainee, your package will start from Rs.1.44 Lakhs
(CTC) per annum with statutory benefits and project related perks
09) You shall remit a training fee of Rs.49, 500 (Rupees Forty Nine thousand five
thousand Only) to partially cover cost of Project Based Training in the current platforms.
Payment should be made by way of Cheque / Demand Draft favouring “Prakruti Infotech
Pvt.Ltd., ” payable at Chennai. An official stamped receipt will be issued to you on receipt of
payment. A sum of Rs.25, 000/- will be refunded to you after one year and we shall issue a
post-dated cheque on the date of your remitting the above payment.
10) Your training will commence within 30 days from the date of your registration and
the commencement date of your Project Based Training and Induction will be intimated to
you through letter or email.
11) After successful completion of Project Based Training and Project Induction, you
will be issued our final Letter of Appointment.
12) We are also introducing to you a proven concept titled BRAVEHUNT (U.K). If you
work in our company for a period of two years, you will be systematically trained to qualify
for direct employment in Fortune 500 companies anytime after two years.
13) After you are selected through preliminary Online Test and remitting the training
fee, you shall be invited for one day Induction Program to brief you on all training and
project related aspects as well as to familiarize you with terms of employment and
14) During the training program, you shall take-up psychometric test. We shall bear
15) Your employment with us is subject to medical examination as per norms of the
16) After Project Based Training and confirmation, you should be prepared to work
anywhere in India or abroad.
17) We can provide you adequate opportunity to earn Rs.10, 000 per month by doing
our spare time work. This income will be in addition to your regular salary and perks.
18) While on training, you shall be provided with enough scope to earn back the
training fee in full and more. This Earn Back option is subject to your skillsets and the
sparetime you can allocate for tasks such as Coding and Testing, Value Addition, Software
Promo and Website Development.
19) You can now aspire to work in top MNCs like IBM, Microsoft, Infosys, TCS where
ex-programmers of our consortium companies are currently employed in these companies.
You too can join them if you stay in our projects for minimum period of two years.
20) You shall get full access to 12, 000 lines of live Source Code to enable you upgrade
technical skills and understand the architecture as well as software development cycle
quickly. You can do value addition and promote the product anywhere in India to
supplement your revenue base. This unique feature is not available with any other IT
company in India..
21) Project Based Training period indicated above is only tentative. Since you will be
directly inducted into software projects after Project Based Training, the period of training
may get extended depending on the progress and your performance.
22) In the event of your resigning the job within 18 months or on completion of first
project, whichever is earlier, you shall not be eligible for any refund and the post dated
cheque issued to you will become automatically null and void.
23) In the event of your seeking refund of training fee due to any force majeure
conditions before starting the LAMP training program, you will qualify to receive only 50% of
the fees paid by you and the same shall be refunded after 60 days from the date of your
seeking refund in writing.
24) This conditional Letter of Offer is furnished to you without prejudice and subject
to terms as above mentioned.
25) If required, you shall furnish two references in your city with whom we can enquire
about you before confirmation of your services
26) After Project Based Training, subject to selection parameters, you will be on
probation for a period of three months.
27) When appointed as Software Trainee, you should be prepared to work in any
division of our company and accept the task assigned to you
28) We are not a training Centre or HR consultants. Our recruitment is to fill-out the
requirements of our consortium group of companies involved in core software projects.
Kindly sign the duplicate copy of this conditional Letter of Offer as token of acceptance and
handover the same to us with the training fee and bio-data with photograph within the next
one week. You shall receive our intimation on the date of one day Project Induction
Program (PIP). We solicit your co-operation in carving out a successful career in our
organization. Getting your dream job in IT cannot be simplified any further.
Thanking you in anticipation and with kind regards,
PRAKRUTI INFOTECH PVT.LTD