Private finance from Mumbai - Private finance from Mumbai are cheaters

PKM
Dear all,
I have a bad experience from private financer in Mumbai. (Ofcourse all are not bad).
I saw an advertise in Times of India business column about personal loan in Chennai edtion.
I called to them and they asked to send account number to verify how much is my eligible amount.
Then I sent (SMS) and discussed about the loan amount, tenure, emi, interest etc.
They said eligible amount is 5 lac and EMI is 9990/-per month. You have to pay 2 months EMI in advance and we will relese the loan amount. I asked what about the documentation. They said, our person will come to your place sign ECS. I belived it and deposited 2 months EMI and processing fee of 5380. Total I paid around 25000/- . The details are below. Then, after that when I called them, the mobile numbers are switched off and if it is ringing, they are not picking it up.
Then I consulted with one agency to get back the amount. They said, you have to spend more than the amount you want to recover and that to, it is not sure that you can recover the amount. The money I collected from various source... I am paying back now with difficult.

So, it is just a bad experience with me and suggesting others not to give transfer or deposit cash in these acounts who blame to provide loan.

And I request this web site to take action of those guys with the public interest, so that they should not cheat others.

The mobile numbers to whome I spoke about these are :
9702232672 (name: Yateen raj patel).
and
9702232744 (Vijay or Bijay).

The ICICI bank account provided to deposit or transfer amount is below.

Name: YATEEN RAJ PATEL
Account number: 098401500087
Bank: ICICI bank
IFSI code: ICIC00000984.
(Mumbai branch, Bhandup).

Comments

Private financers are the faste means of finance and specially understand the need.
sam

Dear sir

I too paid 20000 Rs to this fraud Yateen raj patel but to thane ICICI.

i saw the advt on april 9th 2010 THe HIndu newspaper and called this fraudsters

they too said the same and i paid rs 20000 then they asked for document charges

rs 5600 but i denied to pay. now their phone switch off.

i am in big depression. i need the finance for an important issue now i lost 20000 Rs

because of this my finance problem i lost. pls dont believe like this. police pls arrest

these frauds. their mobile number is +91 9702865636, +91 9702865254.

i dont how icici believe customers like this frauds. and y Hindu like news papers

publish any news by the fraudsters. i paid on 15th april 2010 and from next day their

phone is switch off.because of this my family also depressed a lot.

I pledged my wedding ring for this finance and believed these persons. after this only

i came to know abt this frauds. i paid 20 000 RS and the frauds said they will transfer

the money in 1/2 HR time. but today 3 days over no money and i too lost my money.

i dont know why these like fraudsters exist in this India.

so many people are dying everyday but these frauds are still alive.

God pls save this world from this cheaters.

everyone is finding finance problems so they believe for the financiers but these

cheaters play in other life.what to do Government and police has to help.
sam

The Fraud account number is

092701500171, ICICI bank, thane.

pls dont send any money to this fraud. they said their name as

kundan and rahul but the account name is yateen raj patel.

police pls arrest these bastard who is a real cheater.

sam dont worry u
try to get ur money as soon as posssible by registering a complaint against them with all the details u have posted here.

Hi i m ajay
Dear all,
I have a bad experience from private financer in Mumbai
i saw a number in train for private finance then i call him
my requirment is 10Lac but he give me a 3Lac for only pan card number, ration card number, and bank account number
i gess very easy but again he told me u have to pay 12000/- for aggriment feez
then next day he varify the all documents and the next day provide a chaque
i had dipposite the 8000/- in his bank to 17 April 2010 today 26 April 2010 he was not pick up the phone
my big problem is i had not meet him
i have only number of this person
so i request to all people to use a private loan but carefully
The mobile numbers to whome I spoke about these are :
Sandeep :- 8898192854
its varification person no :- 9076331642

The ICICI bank account provided to deposit or transfer amount is below.
Amit Chandra lal Kachhawani :- 020301522079
I request to icici bank to chak this account no and his address other wise u have face big problem

Dear all
I am nilam one guy told me i am private financer and give you 10 lakhs rupees loan you pay my advocate fees Rupees 75000 Seventy five thousand.I pay him sixtyfive thousand in cash upto six month they cant give me loan and use my cash after i found his home and i recover my cash.his ediot name is Mr.rajesh shah contact number is 9833120088 he is styeing at kandivali east near thakur collage please be aware this cheater
N Jan 24, 2012 by
dattatrayn

HI All,

My Name is Dattatray Naik.Even I got the some kind experience like this. Few days back I just browsing some money lenders from internet. that time I found one website www.takeawayloan.com.Iregister for this website and after registering successfully I received some sms regularly from this site.Aftar some mailing communication they tell me to deposit 1000 Rs to activate my account for personal loan. After deposited the amount my account gets activated but I am not receive any kind of call from company….So please never register on this site..i am sure it’s a fake site.
A Apr 10, 2012 by
deepak katheria

HI ALL,

my name is deepak katheria even i got the same kind experience like this. one man told me i m private financer and will sanction your loan upto 7 to 10 lacks so you pay me 50000 fifty thousand i pay him 50000 thousand in cash upto 3 months they cant give me loan and use my cash he was not pick the phone my big problem is i had not mee him i have number of this person,
so i request you to all person to use a private loan but carefully

the mobile no to whome i spoke about these are
HIS IDIOT NAME IS RAVI JAISWAR CONTECT NO IS 9967920395 HE IS STAYING AT JOGESHWARI EAST PLEASE BE AWARE A CHEATER
N May 1, 2012 by
vjaswc21

Dear Cheated friends,

I too have bitter experiences. We are cheated because of our poor knowledge to use internet deals. Learn it from the site address given below. All you make a immediate written complaint to the authority from the following site before the frauders withdraw from the scene. Written complaint is a must with details to take action. Our mumbai police is very strong enough to catch frauders in no time. Pls act immediately to not many fall in the hands of these cheaters.

ALL FRIENDS MUST REFER THIS SITE AND HAVE THROUGH KNOWLEDGE FOR NOT TO FALL IN CHEATING.

VICTOR JOHN
(with Public Interest)
N Jun 17, 2012 by
prannoy8

Hi my Name is Prannoy and im from Mumbai.
I recently got cheated. and im feeling ashamed that its twice i got cheated. I found this ad on Mid-Day, Name of Company Landmark Finance based in Punjab.and called the Fraudsters. They said it will take a weeks time to get the loan. I was fine with that and was all exited as i needed the funds to pay off my Credit card bills. I applied for a loan of 7 lakhs since their rate of interest was 3% pa. and was for a 10 yrs period. So their charges were. You first pay Rs 790 to their Company`s a/c with Axis Bank. and once the loan is approved would need to pay 1% service fee but has to be done before the disbursal. I agreed to it. I get a sanction letter by e-mail with the loan term and interest rate and duration mentioned on it. It also stated that at any point in time if i disagree with their terms or wish to cancel the process I will loose the money paid to them, However if the loan is rejected by the company the company will refund the money back. I immediately called up the said Bastard Mr Kumar. who said that that a general letter and usually its meant for people taking business loan and that too in my case everything is fine and there should not be any problems in getting the loan. Was still not convinced and asked him to give me examples of why anyone would not go in for the loan from your company as this is the first time im dealing with such things. He said i need not worry. I trusted him and deposited the reaming 1% of the loan amount to this company a/c stating that in 3 days will get the draft handed over by company advocate.. However due to some reason the disbursal got delayed by a week, I got restless and called him after the week stating to refund my money back as the draft has not been given to me on the promised time and date. He asked for 2 days more as he claimed to be in Jammu and said would go back to office in 2 days and check the status. He calls me in 2 days as promised and asks me to check my e-mail as the legal department has sent some mail. I checked my mail. And here was the catch, , The mail stated that i need to provide 2 guarantors who need to be govt employees. below the age of 35 yrs. Should not be blood relation and not from Police, Politics etc and would need to submit their documents in 7 days time after which this application would go null and void, In a real angry situation i call Mr Kumar from Landmark Financial Solution who claimed to have known nothing about the contents of the letter and said would check and get back to me. waited for 2 days and no calls. I called back and the phone is just ringing and ringing and in between i get the phone busy on another call. again pulled out the same mid-day ad and called on the other numbers. Got thru someone and he said he will get Mr kumar to call back. Mr kumar called back immediately stating that its the legal department discretion and that we would need to abide by that. I told him its not possible to fulfill those documents., , So i lost my money. Tried calling in a couple of days back and all phones are switched off...SO THIS IS SCAM No.1

Scam no 2.
I come across an ad on quikr. that stated loans from Pvt Finance in 5 days. I call on that number, and a Guy named Rohit Answers the phone. Spoke to him and he told me that there is no comission that he will charge me but i would have to bare the cost of agreement which is 5000 rupees. I agreed to it. I told him about Landmark finance and he sympathized with me on that. I told him would need to meet you in person first and then go ahead with it. He first agreed to it. Then later he messages me stating that his document boy will be visiting my locality and that i could handover my documents to him.. I quickly keep them ready.. He then calls and does a checklist with me on the phone. and end he adds and also the 5000 rupees. I told him I will pay that at the time of registration. He was like attestation karvana padega and that its the lawyers fees and nothing else. I then tell him that without meeting you will not part with any cash. He was ok and told me he will be coming over to my area next day. Then in the morning i recieve a SMS on my phone addressing to all his clients including me, That i can deposite the money in his bank a/c that way i have a reciept of the money given to him. I quickly call him and he`s not answering the call. Then later calls me stating that he was busy with clients and could not answer the call. He convinces me stating that he lives in mumbai and has his own flat and that this number is registered on his name and that for 5k he will not leave the flat. So he sends his document boy to collect the cash and docs. I was supposed to get the loan this friday and was asked to come down to santacruz station to get the dd. I tried calling him before leaving and he was not answering and was replying by sms only. He tells me that his lawyer has not turned up as yet and is waiting for him. He confirmed that the DD has been prepared in my name and its just the agreement thats pending. I asked him to return the cash back. He said he will if not done by today. I tried calling him and some unknown person picked the call and said he`s gone out. Then in a span of 5 mins i called in again and find the phone switched off and till now its switched off then i tried calling vodafone to check if the number is postpaid or prepaid. Got to know its prepaid.. Lets see if tomm i get a call from him or no. I plan to report this to the police by 5 pm on monday as i left him a message to deposit the cash to my a/c or else get me my DD.. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I conclude that there is no such thing as Private Finance. these people just want to rip you off your cash. So people.. Be aware..
D Oct 30, 2012 by
bharggav

Ahmedabad editions of some daily news papers are flooding with the ads. of private finance cos. offering loans at 2% to 3% p.a. All are cheaters, because no one can afford finance at these interest rates.

The other cheater community is of most of the astrologers who boasts of giving solutions of your longer lasting problems in just less than twenty four hours.

Third category is that of brothels operating under name of massage parlours.

Are authorities blind, deaf and dumb???????

Bharggav
N Jan 24, 2013 by
jeevsg1

www.takeawayloan.com is a cheat website and they just advertise about personal finance and urgent loan funding. when you login to this website, it asks for all your details including your account number etc. then the final page asks you to pay Rs 1000 to get your account activated. They have a helpline which is a pune based number and nobody till date has answered that phone whenever i have called. please dont trust this website and pay money, you will lose whatever you have. after some days, your account automatically gets deactivated and you are back to square one.
N Mar 26, 2013 by
User238 Private finance from Mumbai  - Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Gave me rs 1 lakh check and took 5000 from me with 12 months signed check - Loan in Quikr

he promised to give loan. Gave me the loan check of rs 1 lakh and took 5000 from me and 12 months signed check and now his phone is switched off the cheque and account no he gave has no balance in it his details is Prakash Mandavkar,Mumbai has the account with state bank of India
N Apr 9, 2014 by
mumbaikar1

Sri Indra Devi Funds Pvt whose email id is sriindradevifundspvt@gmail.com Address: #66, 4th floor, Siddharth Complex, Bharath Nagar, Sedam Road, Gulbarga - 585105 Gulbarga(Karnataka) & Salem (Tamilnadu) phone - 7200305519 (office) 9710382993 Mr. Sunder and 9790611226 Mr. Madan, this company is a fraud. They contacted me on mail giving details of the company and the procedure. They said in 4 days the dd will be given first they asked to deposit Rs1500 to account no. 31546507236 of suramangalam branch in name of Mr. S.Sundar at SBI Bank Then they emailed me a draft copy of the loan agreement. Later they asked me to deposit . 3000 to the same account. After confirming the receipt of the amount Mr, . Sunder said that he will call me on Monday and tuesday he will come to Mumbai and from the nearby SBI Bank he will prepare the dd and handover the same to me. But on sunday night he smsd me saying that his MDs father expired and that he will call me on thursday now. But when i tried calling him after receiving the sms all the three mobile numbers are switched off and even the mail id is deleted. They are cheaters who cheat people in need. Police should arrest these people so that no more people are cheated in this manner. I required the money for my sons admission. And that bastard told in 4 days i will clear the loan. The Lord will also not forgive these people. They all will die a dogs death.
N Apr 10, 2014 by
chutiya01

Yes friends, Always beware of this kind of Scams. As these Bastards think hat they are smart enough. But don't worry there is always a next door open to hell for all these culprits. Always keep your eyes open coz I always think "that there is a enemy next door". So don't trust even to your brother/sister OR closest one, Think twice for taking a decession & always try to take second opinion so that you take decession should be the RIGHT decession. Best of luck to you all.
N Apr 11, 2014 by
Santoshfernandes

Complaint in respect of Sri Indradevi Funds Pvt.
It is true this company is fraud. They had a temperory web page on go daddy .com. Their modus operandi is to cheat people like
us who are in need of urgent finance. Mr.Sunder or Mr Madan both are the same person. They cheat give false excuses and loot innocent people like us. We all know that finance at low rates of interest is only a myth, but we are blinded by our need and fall prey to these BASTARDS. MR SUNDAR/MR MADAN ARE ALL BASTARDS.PLEASE BE AWARE OF THESE CHEATS.
The Lord will also not forgive these people. They all will die a dogs death.
R.Dsouza
N Jul 17, 2014 by
Zakir Sayed

I was called by some guy RAHUL SHARMA from Future Finance Company which is about to start their bank soon across India. I was the choosen lucky number for their Loan schemes which obviously has been discussed by many others in the forum on top. The guy sounded very professional and asked me for my requirement I told him its about 4 laks and the guy told me the entire scheme absolutely bullet fast. Then came the googly 'SIR TO SECURE YOUR LOAN company is asking for the an amount of INR 20, 000/- which needs to be in cheque favouring CLUB INDIA which is an NGO. This money will be deposited with us and as a part of 2 EMI from will be covered from this 20, 000/- and your loan will start. I have seen that the scamsters mostly foreign countries try all these gimmicks but now its happening in India. I found the names quite fishy so I googled the names CLUB INDIA and FUTURE FINANCE and none was showing up. The guy had asked me courier this to an address which belongs to Solapur.

The address is FUTURE FINANCE, Block A-19 Nirapam society, Near Ashok Nagar, Vijapur road, Solapur 413004, MH.

Well I understood their motto and request others who are getting this calls to please check before you do anything that you may have to regret in future.
N Aug 6, 2014 by
Brian Harry

HOLY APOSTLES CATHOLIC CHURCH LOAN FIRM
EMAIL ADDRESS---holyapostlescatholicchurchloan@gmail.com
HEAD OFFICE-----47 Cumberland Street, London SW1V 4LY United Kingdom

Welcome to HOLY APOSTLES CATHOLIC CHURCH LOAN FIRM we are international Christian loan firm and Lenders that has offered Loans to various individual and firms in Europe, Asia, Africa and other parts of the world, Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? We offer all types of loan, please email us back with the amount and duration of the loan you require.

STAY BLESS
REV.FR.VINCENT HARRY
SIS ELIZABETH NICOLAS [ASST]
HOLY APOSTLES CATHOLIC CHURCH LOAN FIRM
EMAIL ADDRESS---holyapostlescatholicchurchloan@gmail.com
HEAD OFFICE-----47 Cumberland Street, London SW1V 4LY United Kingdom

Dear Sir (Sam),

We have made a note of the account details, we will get it investigated. For any assistance, please write to care@icicibank.com with your contact details. Our official will address your concerns.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
N Sep 24, 2014 by
noadvance

Dear People,

We are one of the recovery team in chennai who recover your cash from fraud people, We are also a private finance company... out of 100 people you find some culprit who do these kind of nonsense things... They collect upfront fees and wont organize funds for you... If you find culprit mediator do let us know, so that we can take a legal action against them and solve your problem... Since we are into recovery, we have partnered our relationship with medias and advocates. Please fill the enquiry form in our website No Advance Finance and wait for the results.

Admin