PTU,Jalandhar - re-appear exam result not declared

Manoj kumar goyal
Sir/Madam,

My name is Manoj Kumar Goyal, Student of Punjab Technical University, B.Tech(ECE Branch), Roll # - 6240406640, Study center - SSIET, Derabassi, Punjab

My problem is with the results for my re-appear examinations. I re-appeared in the 1st sem. exam of "EME and Maths-1" in the Year MAY 2008 and in May 2007, but the results for the same are unknown as yet.Now i m in 5th sem.

I've sent 5-6 applications to PTU through my college, but no response from anyone as yet!! Is there someone who can help me out with this?? It's very strange that no one cares to acknowledge the queries from students at PTU.Even the Study Center is unable to help us on this matter. They are just making money & playing with the career of the students.

For how long do we need to wait for the results??? Our study center "SSIET, Derabassi-Punjab" is not having any answers to our questions. Is it that tough to declare the results even after such long time??? We have our career goals to achieve & can't wait for a long time for our results.

Please help.
My contact no.-9815275229

Comments

i am fully disagree with ptu .the way they give result at a time of examination, i have some reappear in my subjects but i tried my best to clear it but my result is always reappear.what should i do

The university is unable to carry out efficiently the tasks its supposed to do...the real sufferers are the poor students in the end.Some of the common problems the students suffer in this typical university as per my knowledge are:-
1)Improper checking of the papers
2)Long delayed results(if a student appears for 1st semester his result is not out till a few days before the next semester)
3)delay in the delivery of marksheets to the passout students.
4)High exam fees (like Rs 600/- per subject every semester for re-appear or re-evaluation processes)
This whole proccess brings down the best off from a student as he has to suffer from shear depression, this is a serious thing that one has to watch for if all the authority, management personnel and specially the youth(students) must take down seriously.

being a technical university it should be perfect & panctual in declareing the results . Till today they are failed to declare reappear result of all semester. Final examination is going to start from 18th of this month. It is a matter of realy shame.
N Mar 6, 2012 by
priya008

plz somebody help me i have also reappear in maths i have tried my best always but my result is always show reappear now i m passout student but my reappear is nt cleared wat can i do.is somebody there who can help me with out of this.
priya