RADIO ONE -94.3 FM BANGALORE - Prize not received after winning contest

SANCHARAN ROY
I have won the IPL Phataphat quiz on Radio One, Bangalore (94.3FM ) on 15th May, 2008 .

Even after repeated emails to the company no one has contacted me on how to claim the prize .

I feel that the company is running a massive fraud wherein they encourage people to send them SMS with the correct answers . all correct SMS do not win a prize . Even if you win the contest, they do not give you the prize .

Pls take proper action against the company and make other listeners aware of this Scam so that no one spends money on sending them SMS.

Sancharan Roy

Comments

No action yet from the above complaint. The company clearly has no intention of paying .

I would like to alert all participants NEVER to waste their hard earned money on phone calls / SMS to this fraud company .

regds
Sancharan
D
sandhya

I liked your programmes very much,

I wanna bang one of friend in pruthvi's program, could you please advice me the mail id for the same.

Dear Winner,
Sancharan

We are sorry for the In convince.Please send in your details to bang@radioone.in. We will rectify your issue. and will update you on the status why u havent got the gift.

Radioone

@ Mr. sancharan

its really unfair to see this complaint on this forum...
even i am radio one listener since the day one it started...
i strongly condemn your point tht u said company is fraud and its misguiding listeners..
even i have won many prizes from radio one ...
they call me and inform each time i win something from radio one bangalore...
even if i am not reachable they give me call back again and inform me or they send mail to my inbox..
you might be out of reached when they called you or you might have not picked the call

pls do consult respective office before posting complaint or comment on public forum like this
pls do not misguide listeners by perceptions
its humble request...

thanking you
usha

I agree...

Even i won prize in radio one pritvi's show... on june 11 2007, still i ve not recieved the prize...

Though the progrms are good...this perticular thing is very sad part on Radio one..
visha

Can you tell me whats the procedure to claim the gift from Radio One. I one a prize on RK Shilpa's show. But nobody has contacted me about the prize.

Do we have to go to their office or something.

Please let me know.

@visha
@usha

it takes some time to clear all the formalities they wont call you the same day you won it almost takes one week to update your record in their database and they will surely call you
for more quiries mail it to

bang@radioone.in
vishal

I STRONGLY ALERT ALL THE PEOPLE IN INDIA THAT IF ANY ONE WINS A PRIZE IN 94.3 FM... THEY WILL GO EMPTY HAND. thats it
Nidhi B

Hi Pavitra,

My name is Nidhi B . I love listening to your show on Radio City & I think you are a wonderful RJ.

Pavitra: I have a small issue though; I had won the “Pechan Kyun contest “last Thursday 11/06/09. I was promised a Memory card, Movie ticket & a Radio City goody bag.

Eventually I received a call from you saying that I will be informed latter as to how I can collect my prize, but unfortunately I have not received any call or mail from your end. I was just wondering if the process takes so long or is there any slip up.

Hope to hear your positive response soon.

Thanks in advance.

Nidhi B
girish

please call and give my prize as i won this prize on 21st morning--in prithvi's show hope you don't disappoint me
prithvi

if you people want prizes please call me 9019644613

your RJ ''''''' PRITHVI
Rakesh

I too had a pathetic experience with the RJ Anjaan..

he used abusive words offline.. i hate radio one since then..

used to listen all time before this happen!!

hi
prithvi

i am jeevitha u show is very nice but i have one comlaint when ever i will call u people want pick up the call

No response for any sms sent to the station, only ur considering telephone call I hope.

Hi Prithvi,

Right now, they are torturing listeners by playing Van Huesen ad atleast a thousand times in one go :). I switched to other frequency.

I called them thrice to give the answer and they didn't recieve the call.
But I am much more concerned about wastage of time...Now I am totally fedup of repeat advertisments of "Santoor Glicerin soap". Shit yaar how many time a listner has to listen Santoor Glicerin, Santoor Glicerin. Its treally very irritating for me.If it is a 1 hour program you have to listen at least 50 times Snatoor Glicerin ad(last time it was wait loss fata fat).
Now because I am totally fedup of these ads I have stopped listening Radio one. Now I am listening to 91.1 FM. Its too gud.
Radio One team, Its my suggestion to you that stop boring people with repeated ads & stuff.
D
Papia

My experience with Radio one (RJ Pavitra) is really good. I won Twice in RJ Pavitra's shows and each time they had called me twice (once just to let me know when and where should I come to collect the prizes and 2nd call was as a reminder call).. Guys, its really unfair to see this kind of complaints on this forum...

Radio one is so popular... "REALLY FAME FATAFAT" ... and RJ Pavitra - U simply rock !!!

Hi Priya,
I see that you are quite disappointed with the ads & stuff there, however I will comment that all shows (be it in TV or radio) will have some commercial ads buddy. :) Just enjoy the show...

I STRONGLY DISAGREE TO ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS.

Once again, RJ'''''Pavitra- You rock the show... Keep it up !!!

Regards, Papia.

I had won the 13 songs in an hour challenge last wednesday. Nobody has got in touch with me and I have not recieved my prize money still.
Afsal k